Closed: Points for Rent/Transfer: 140 BWV & 270 BLT for $18/pnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Update: All the points have now been rented. Thanks

140 Aug 2020 UY BWV points and 270 SEPT UY BLT points for rent or transfer at $18/point. Minimum reservation is for 100 points.

Payment is via PayPal plus any fees. If necessary I can borrow points if someone requires more points. I am an experienced renter and use a contract. I can also book the Disney Dining Plan and the Magical Express for you.

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you.

Last edited:

Hello
Im interested in Oct 23-Nov 1 BWV 2 bedroom garden/pool view
Any availability?

Looking for 119 points for Aulani hotel room standard views. Dates are 5 June till 12 June 2020.
Happy to buy more points and upgrade my room type.
Please let me know

Hi, I am looking for 2 studio rooms from Nov 2- Nov 7 2020. BLT standard view would be our first choice, and BWV would be the second. Are either of these available? Thanks for your help!

Looking for 119 points for Aulani hotel room standard views. Dates are 5 June till 12 June 2020.
Happy to buy more points and upgrade my room type.
Please let me know

These points are for Aug and Sept.

Hi, I am looking for 2 studio rooms from Nov 2- Nov 7 2020. BLT standard view would be our first choice, and BWV would be the second. Are either of these available? Thanks for your help!

BLT only has lake and theme park view available and BWV only has garden/pool available for studios.

Thanks, would you be able to tell me how many points each of those would be?

I am now out of BWV points.

For a BLT studio for Nov 02-07, the lake view is 91 points and the theme park view is 107 points.

I am looking for Beach Club Villa Studio 8/2/20 - 8/7/20, family of 4, 2 adults & 2 kids.

That is outside my 7 month window so I can't book it yet. The room is available, you just need someone with BCV points to book there before 7 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!