*CLOSED*Points for rent: BLT 317 points available @ $18/pt, for use 6/1/22-5/31/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigarboo

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I own at Bay Lake Towers and have 317 points for rent, for use between June 1, 2022 and May 31, 2023. Offering at $18 per point. (June use year, 157 banked from 2021, 160 from 2022).

Great time to secure 2022 holiday reservations at BLT!

If interested, please provide:

-Resort preference(11 month booking window for BLT, 7 month for all others)
-Check in/out date
-Size of Unit
-View category
-Travel Party(Number of adult/children)

Payment terms: 50% upon reservation confirmation, balance due 60 days prior to arrival date. I accept Paypal or Venmo(you pay fees) or personal check within 5 days of reservation confirmation.

Feel free to PM with any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello!

I own at Bay Lake Towers and have 317 points for rent, for use between June 1, 2022 and May 31, 2023. Offering at $18 per point. (June use year, 157 banked from 2021, 160 from 2022).

-Check in/out date
-Size of Unit
-View category

Payment terms: 50% upon reservation confirmation, balance due 60 days prior to arrival date. I accept Paypal or Venmo(you pay fees) or personal check within 5 days of reservation confirmation.

Thanks!
Good morning! Looking for a large room for a bunch of people lol

- Any resort
- 9/1-9/10
- 2 bedroom or treehouse sized room
- No preference on view
- 6 adults, 2 children (both 5)

We may end up having 8 adults, so the larger the better! Thank you so much!

first timer here! Looking to get a quote for 9/30-10/8 for BLT and AKL for 2 adults, 2 children (2 year old and 5 year old). Thank you!!

Hi there!

There are many options for your desired dates - 9/1-10(9 nights).

Saratoga Springs Treehouse = 357 pts
Bay Lake Towers = 369 pts(Lake view), 465 pts(Theme park view)
AKL Kidani = 270 pts(Standard view), 339 pts(Savanna view)

Instead of listed them all, if you have a preferred location, I can tell you the point requirements as most resorts have 2br availability.

With so many adults, you may want to consider Kidani or BLT for the 3rd bathroom in the 2br units. Dedicated 2br units also have 2 queen beds in the 2nd bedroom instead of a queen plus pull out.

first timer here! Looking to get a quote for 9/30-10/8 for BLT and AKL for 2 adults, 2 children (2 year old and 5 year old). Thank you!!

BLT 9/30-10/8/22 (8 nights) - I have booking advantage at BLT until 2/29/22 for your dates

Studio = 156 pts(Lake view), 197 pts(Theme park view)
1 BR = 311 pts(Lake view)
2 BR = 405 pts(Lake view)

AKL 9/30-10/8/22 (8 nights) - I can not book AKL or other resort until <7 months out, around 2/29/22 for your check in date.

Studio = 113 pts(Standard view), 146 pts(Savannah view)
1 BR = 225 pts(Standard view), 278 pts(Savannah view)
2 BR = 296 pts(Standard view), 374 pts(Savannah view)

number of pts x $18 p/p = $price

Let me know if you have any other questions or want a specific quote. Thanks for looking!

Copper Creek
6/3-6/11
Any size
Any view
4 adults

Thank you,

Gary Wood
Hi Mr. Wood,
Copper Creek has limited availability 6/3-11(8 nights) of mostly 1-2 nights. The longest span is 1 BR 6/5-11(6 nights) for 201 points. I checked Boulder Ridge as well, and they are also limited.

Good luck!

Hi, we are looking for a total of 10 nights in the 6/7 - 6/21 timeframe for a total of 5 (4 adults + 1 child). I would prefer to be at the Poly (standard view studio) for as many nights as possible and then move to Wilderness or Beach Club for remaining time. Any chance of making this happen for my big 50? Thanks for your time!

The six nights would work. Is there any availability at Beach Club or Boardwalk for 6/3 for 2 or 3 nights? We are open to a 2/6 or 3/5 split stay.

The six nights would work. Is there any availability at Beach Club or Boardwalk for 6/3 for 2 or 3 nights? We are open to a 2/6 or 3/5 split stay.

Boardwalk Garden/Pool view 1BR is avail 6/3-6 for 106 pts (3 nights)
Copper Creek 1BR is avail 6/6-11 for 168 pts (5 nights)

You can also do
Riviera Standard view 1BR 6/3-5 for 104 pts (2 nights)
Copper Creek 1 Br 6/5-11 for 201 pts (6 nights)

Beach Club not available

Please note the 1 BR is mainly 1 King and a pull out in the living room

Hi, we are looking for a total of 10 nights in the 6/7 - 6/21 timeframe for a total of 5 (4 adults + 1 child). I would prefer to be at the Poly (standard view studio) for as many nights as possible and then move to Wilderness or Beach Club for remaining time. Any chance of making this happen for my big 50? Thanks for your time!

Hi FlyingTink,
Unfortunately, Poly only has 2 consecutive nights available 6/14-16 for 42 pts
AKL Standard view is available 6/10-21 for 315 pts at both Kidani & Jambo.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Okay great! Could you also provide pricing for Copper Creek and Polynesian as well?

Okay great! Could you also provide pricing for Copper Creek and Polynesian as well?

Astrawn,
For your dates 9/30-10/8 (I can not book until <7mos out)

Copper Creek 1 BR =283 pts
Poly Studio(Standard) = 170 pts; Studio(Lake) = 205 pts

Hi FlyingTink,
Unfortunately, Poly only has 2 consecutive nights available 6/14-16 for 42 pts
AKL Standard view is available 6/10-21 for 315 pts at both Kidani & Jambo.

Let me know if you have any other questions
Thanks for checking. So not 5 day availability in that June timeframe for Beach Club or Wilderness? Is AKV the only option?

Thanks for checking. So not 5 day availability in that June timeframe for Beach Club or Wilderness? Is AKV the only option?

FlyingTink,
No 5 night availability at Beach Club or Poly. There is 1BR Copper Creek 6/14-20 (6 nights) for 218pts, but sleeping capacity is 4.
At this time, all think all my points have been spoken for. I will let you know if anything changes.
Best of luck to you!

-BLT
-any of the following if multiple are available the lowest point amount - Dec 4th-10th / Dec 11th-17th / Nov 13th - Nov 19th / Nov 27th - Dec 3rd
-Studio
-lowest point amounts
-2 adults 2 kids (3 and <1)

What is the current amount of points left & would you transfer any or only do a confirmed reservation?

Hello!

-Check in/out date
-Size of Unit
-View category

Thanks!
Good afternoon. We are looking for 3 studios (or any combination to accommodate our group

Any resort
- 10/12-10/17
- No preference on view
- 6 adults, 3 children (2,5,8 year olds)
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter