CLOSED Points for Rent: 24 pts (any resort except Riviera) @ $17/pt (no extra fees)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Dom

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
UPDATE: All rented out :)

Hey everyone! Due to a last minute change, I have 0 points left to rent out (perfect for a last-minute, one-night studio stay!). I can book at any resort (except Riviera) with a check-out on/before June 1st, 2023.

These are my family's excess points that we don’t plan to use next year, so I take great pride in facilitating your family‘s vacation with them! I've rented out excess points for years here and another Disney forum, and am more than happy to provide references from previous renters.

0 Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (VGF) points for rent - June 2022 Use Year (i.e., check-out on/before June 1st, 2023).

I make the entire process pretty simple. I use a digitally signed contract (view sample here) and take secure credit cards payments using Square Invoices. I don’t add any extra credit card fee to make your reservation.

Please indicate party size, check-in/out dates, and desired room.

Cheers!
Dom

FORUM REMINDER: Per DISboards policy, DO NOT post any personal contact information in your forum posts. If you can’t PM me…read the rules on how to earn the ability to PM :)

Last edited:
Hello my family is trying to plan 2 night in Disney July 25 and 26. We are looking at Grand Flo, Poly, Beach Club. Not sure if there is availability.

2 Adults
2 Kids
Deluxe Studio
Kevin Verde, (330) 309-5109

I know this might be a long shot, but looking at Grand Floridian Villas in a studio for 5 people, March 8-13, 2023. We have 3 adults and 2 children.

Hello my family is trying to plan 2 night in Disney July 25 and 26. We are looking at Grand Flo, Poly, Beach Club. Not sure if there is availability.

2 Adults
2 Kids
Deluxe Studio
Kevin Verde, (330) 309-5109
Sent you a PM...there's some availability (except for BCVs - sold out)

I know this might be a long shot, but looking at Grand Floridian Villas in a studio for 5 people, March 8-13, 2023. We have 3 adults and 2 children.
unfortunately, it's all booked up this close :(

Date 2/24-2/25 only (adding onto a trip)
Resort desired - any, rest of stay is Poly
# Adults - 2
# Kids - 2
# Infants - 0
Type of Room - studio

# Adults - 2
# Kids - 2
# Infants - 0
Type of Room - studio
unfortunately, everything is booked on that night :(

# Adults - 2
# Kids - 2
# Infants - 0
Type of Room - studio
the only thing available that night is a 1-bedroom (garden view) at boardwalk - 43 points.

Can the points be used for a trip in March 23 and are you willing to transfer them? I have a room booked at SSR but would like to move to OKW to a 2 bedroom

Can the points be used for a trip in March 23 and are you willing to transfer them? I have a room booked at SSR but would like to move to OKW to a 2 bedroom
unable to transfer them since they are borrowed points, but sending you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!