CLOSED: Points for rent: 157 OKW and 70 BRV @ Wilderness Lodge/ $17 per point; Good for any DVC resort within 7 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnetteF

DIS Veteran
157 OKW points and 70 BRV @ Wilderness Lodge points for rent. $17 per point. Can be used at any DVC resort within the 7 month booking window. Points expire on 7/31/2022. Have rented many times in the past and can provide references.

Last edited:
Any studios or one bedrooms available for Dec 17-20? Party of 5, 2 adults and 3 kids (14, 11, 4)

Any studios or one bedrooms available for Dec 17-20? Party of 5, 2 adults and 3 kids (14, 11, 4)
I’m sorry, but the most I could find for that time period was one night at SSR. Let me know if there are any other dates you would like me to check for you.

Hiya, Would you be able to transfer the Boulder Ridge points? Thanks, Sarah

Hi, I'm looking for the following:
BLT
2 Adults
2 Kids
4/12/22 - 4/19/22 (+or- a day).
Hello! I checked on your requested dates at BLT and there is a deluxe studio - lake view. It would be available April 12 - April 18 (6 nights). The night of April 19 is not available. It would be a total of 176 points. If you are interested, please pm me with you name and the names of your party, including the ages of children, your address, phone number and email. Thank you!

hello, looking for 1/9/22-1/14/22 1 or 2 bedroom. Would prefer BLT. Thx!
Hello! I checked on your dates but I’m afraid there is very little availability during that time. There was only one night available in a 2 bedroom at BLT. At the other resorts, the most I could find was 3 consecutive nights at either OKW or SSR. Please let me know if either of those would interest you or if there are other dates you would like to check.

157 OKW points and 70 BRV @ Wilderness Lodge points for rent. $17 per point. Can be used at any DVC resort within the 7 month booking window. Points expire on 7/31/2022. Have rented many times in the past and can provide references.
Anything available on oct 10-11th? 2 adults, 2 kids. Thank you

I am looking for a 1 br at OKW Feb 26-March 3. Thank you!

I am looking for a 1 br at OKW Feb 26-March 3. Thank you!
Hello! There is a 1 br at OKW available for those dates. If you would like to reserve it, please pm me with your name and the names in your party, including the ages of any children, your address, phone number and email.

Hi!
6 adults, 1 child (under 2 yrs old)
1/13/22 - 1/17/22, 4 nights
Prefer OKW Grand Villa (or possibly 2br + Studio)
Or...Boardwalk or Saratoga Springs 2br + Studio
But...open. Any availability? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter