CLOSED - Points for rent: 153 OKW points @ $16/pt for reservations at any DVC resort betw 6/1/21 and 5/31/22, No Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking at a resort for late October requiring a bit over 400 points that is currently available. Do you still have that many points available?

Hi we are looking for a studio (or 1-bedroom) for one night before our AKV stay. We would prefer anything other than AKV.
June 15-16
3 adults, 1 Disney adult (15)

Hi we are looking for a studio (or 1-bedroom) for one night before our AKV stay. We would prefer anything other than AKV.
June 15-16
3 adults, 1 Disney adult (15)
There is a Deluxe Studio near Hospitality House available at Disney's Old Key West Resort for those dates for 14 pts.. Pls PM me if interested. Thanks.

Perhaps you are already familiar with Disney Vacation Club. I am a Disney Vacation Club (DVC) owner with 453 points to rent. These points can be used at any available DVC resort for travel beginning in June 2021 and/or completed by the end of May 2022. Reservations can be made at my Home Resort of Old Key West (OKW) as far out as 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts, reservations can be made as far out as 7 months prior to your stay.

For example, today is April 2, 2021. If your vacation start date is, say, March 2, 2022, you could book a reservation at my Home Resort as early as today. Or you could book as early as August 2, 2021, for the same sample vacation start date of March 2, 2022, at other Disney Vacation Club Resorts. Or you could book as early as today a reservation at other Disney Vacation Club Resorts that starts on (or before) November 2, 2021.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once I place the reservation and assign you as the guest(s). Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Once purchased, you will be registered with DVC under your name, and you will have access to all of the amenities that members have. This generally includes use of the Disney Transportation system.

This is for a one-time rental and is not an offer for sale of the points. Payments are accepted through Paypal.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. I would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check-in and check-out)
2. Resort preference
3. Room type: Studio, 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom
4. Number of adults and children in your party

If you have any questions or interest, please let me know.

Thank you
Perhaps you are already familiar with Disney Vacation Club. I am a Disney Vacation Club (DVC) owner with 453 points to rent. These points can be used at any available DVC resort for travel beginning in June 2021 and/or completed by the end of May 2022. Reservations can be made at my Home Resort of Old Key West (OKW) as far out as 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts, reservations can be made as far out as 7 months prior to your stay.

For example, today is April 2, 2021. If your vacation start date is, say, March 2, 2022, you could book a reservation at my Home Resort as early as today. Or you could book as early as August 2, 2021, for the same sample vacation start date of March 2, 2022, at other Disney Vacation Club Resorts. Or you could book as early as today a reservation at other Disney Vacation Club Resorts that starts on (or before) November 2, 2021.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once I place the reservation and assign you as the guest(s). Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Once purchased, you will be registered with DVC under your name, and you will have access to all of the amenities that members have. This generally includes use of the Disney Transportation system.

This is for a one-time rental and is not an offer for sale of the points. Payments are accepted through Paypal.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. I would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check-in and check-out)
2. Resort preference
3. Room type: Studio, 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom
4. Number of adults and children in your party

If you have any questions or interest, please let me know.

Thank you
Looking for a one bedroom at Aulani resort. 4 adults 1 child 07/10-07/17/21. Or 2 studios.

Hello!
I am looking for a standard view studio at OKW for January 28th-February 4th if you still have points available

hi there!
I’m actually looking for two trips, one is sort of last minute. I don’t know that there’s any availability left for either but want to check.

1) May 27 (or 28) - May 31 (or June 1), 1BR (or would take studio), Preference for Riviera, Epcot resorts, or monorail resorts, but would really stay anywhere, last choice being AKV/OKW since those were our last two trips.
2) October 20-25 (can also do 21-26) with same as above.

Both trips are 2 adults and 1 child (6)

Last edited:
did you rent out your points yet? I am looking for 195 points for Jan23-29, 2022. OKW 2 bedroom.

i am also Looking for 205 points for a a different January trip but I preferred a transfer because I will be using my contracts also

Hello!
I am looking for a standard view studio at OKW for January 28th-February 4th if you still have points available
Sorry for the delay. This is available for 84 pts. Please PM me if I can help. Thanks.

hi there!
I’m actually looking for two trips, one is sort of last minute. I don’t know that there’s any availability left for either but want to check.

1) May 27 (or 28) - May 31 (or June 1), 1BR (or would take studio), Preference for Riviera, Epcot resorts, or monorail resorts, but would really stay anywhere, last choice being AKV/OKW since those were our last two trips.
2) October 20-25 (can also do 21-26) with same as above.

Both trips are 2 adults and 1 child (6)
For either the date range 10/20/2021-10/25/2021 or the date range 10/21/2021-10/26/2021, the only availability I see is at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort for a 1-Bedroom Villa Standard Room for 145 pts or a 1-Bedroom Villa Preferred Room for 165 pts. Let me know if I can help make this reservation. I cannot help with the May trip because my points are only eligible for use on or after June 1. Thanks.

did you rent out your points yet? I am looking for 195 points for Jan23-29, 2022. OKW 2 bedroom.
I have some balls in the air, but, no, I have not yet rented out my points. I see that the OKW 2 bedroom for Jan 23-29, 2022 for 195 points is still available. Send me the details if I can help. Also, I do not have any points eligible for a transfer. Thanks.

Hi,
Checking in for availability and cost for OKW 1 bedroom Nov. 24 - 27, 2021 and Beach club or BWV studio or 1 BR Nov. 28 - Dec. 1, 2021.

thank you.

Hi,
Checking in for availability and cost for OKW 1 bedroom Nov. 24 - 27, 2021 and Beach club or BWV studio or 1 BR Nov. 28 - Dec. 1, 2021.

thank you.
Sorry, but this thread is now closed. But I checked for you, and maybe you can get another member to make such a reservation:

1-Bedroom Villa at OKW for dates 11/24/2021-11/27/2021 is currently available and costs 96 Vacation Points.

1 Bedroom Villa – Garden/Pool View at BWV for dates 11/28/2021-12/01/2021 is currently available and costs 96 Vacation Points.

No rooms are fully available for dates 11/28/2021-12/01/2021 at BCV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter