CLOSED Points for Rent - 136 AKL, use anywhere. $12/pt. Travel to be completed by 07.31.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Tried to PM, but the feature is not showing up...

We are looking for 126 points for a 4 night stay in a 1BR at OKW, dates: June 24 check in, June 28 check out. There will be 2-3 adults in our party. We have rented many times through the DIS boards, including a September 2021 7 night stay we booked a few months ago.

Thank you in advance for your reply :)

Laurie
UPDATE: We can also do a studio for those dates any resort if the OKW 1BR is not available for all dates.

Hello there,

I hope this finds you well!

If there are points still available, I’d be interested in a studio anywhere on WDW property (whatever is available) checking in on 5/13/21, and checking out on 5/17/21. I appreciate you checking!

Thanks,
Dani

Looking for any studio (split stay or partial dates) from 5/31 to 6/5.
Thanks
Hello! There is some availability but it's pretty very limited and split. the best I can do is Saratoga Springs 31st, Kidani AKL 1st & 2nd, Beach Club 3rd and Poly 4th & 5th. Total is 109 points. Let me know what you think!

i'm interested in a monday to thursday any resort and any part of month Thanks
Hello! I've got the following options for you -

Check in 05/31, check out 06/03 - AKL Kidani Studio Savanna View 51 points
Check in 07/26, check out 07/29 - AKL Jambo Studio Savanna View 54 points OR Saratoga Studio Preferred Room 48 points.

Let me know what you think!

I'd be interested in 120 points OKW near hospitality 2 BR 7/25-7/28. It shows available
Hello! I've just checked and I can see it's available but not the near hospitality option. That has maybe been booked... Let me know what you think!

Hi there,

I am looking for a Lake View studio at BLT (05/26-05/30) for 1 adult; this would cost 78 points.

Please let me know if you happen to have points available for this potential reservation.

Thank you!
Hello! sorry that room type isn't available on those dates!

Hi, looking for 1 night at either Poly or Kidani for 7/3-7/4, 2 adults, 2 children. thank you
Hello! Both of these are available. Kidani Studio standards view is 17 points. Kidani 1 bed savanna view is 39 points. Poly studio standards view is 26 points and lake view is 32 points. Let me know what you think!

I’m looking for a studio at SSR which I know is available but I need points transferred. 7/28-8/1

I am interested in a 1 bedroom any resort, July 5-7 (and could also do 5-8).

Hello! There is some availability but it's pretty very limited and split. the best I can do is Saratoga Springs 31st, Kidani AKL 1st & 2nd, Beach Club 3rd and Poly 4th & 5th. Total is 109 points. Let me know what you think!
Hi, I went ahead booked a package stay through Disney for Beach Club for the beginning of the week. I would like to book Poly for the 4th (we fly out on the 5th) if available. And if there is anything available at 1 place for the 2nd and 3rd.

Hello, interested in a studio July 25-31 and would be happy to split stay. Particularly interested in RIV, BLT, CCV, BCV, AKL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter