CLOSED Points for Rent - 136 AKL, use anywhere. $12/pt. Travel to be completed by 07.31.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 nights, any sunday through Friday in June, 1 bedroom or studio, any resort. Might also do a split stay.

Hi, I went ahead booked a package stay through Disney for Beach Club for the beginning of the week. I would like to book Poly for the 4th (we fly out on the 5th) if available. And if there is anything available at 1 place for the 2nd and 3rd.
I’ve PM’d you!

Hello,

My wife and I are new DVC members and have 136 points for the 2020/2021 use year to rent out (banked from 2019 by the previous owner). The points expire on 07.31.21 and so the stay must be completed by this date.

Because of the dates I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info and I can check availability for you!

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Payment would be through Paypal and the renter would need to add a bit extra to cover the PayPal fees (roughly 3% I think). Full payment would be needed 48 hours after confirmation of the booking has been received, just due to the short booking window available.

Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks!

Sent you PM...

Hi, I'm a DVC member who doesn't have enough points to grab all the nights I want for a trip in July. I'm looking right now to book one night July 18th-19th in BWV 1 bedroom garden view. That's showing as available right now when I check for 36 points. Would you be able to book that for me? Edit: PM sent.

Last edited:

Hello,

My wife and I are new DVC members and have 136 points for the 2020/2021 use year to rent out (banked from 2019 by the previous owner). The points expire on 07.31.21 and so the stay must be completed by this date.

Because of the dates I can check a booking for any applicable resort, so just let me know the below info and I can check availability for you!

Resort:
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
Check In Date:
Check Out Date:

Payment would be through Paypal and the renter would need to add a bit extra to cover the PayPal fees (roughly 3% I think). Full payment would be needed 48 hours after confirmation of the booking has been received, just due to the short booking window available.

Feel free to PM if needed.

Thanks!
Hi there!

I am looking for a 1 night studio stay at Disney's Grand Californian for June 16-17, 2021 or June 17-18, 2021 for 2 adults.

Thank you...I sent you a PM as well

Looking for any one bedroom or deluxe studio for Sunday June 20 check in and check out Monday June 21. I see a one bedroom at Copper Creek that is available right now and that’s my preference but if it gets booked open to any other resort with availability. Thank you.

Looking for any one bedroom or deluxe studio for Sunday June 20 check in and check out Monday June 21. I see a one bedroom at Copper Creek that is available right now and that’s my preference but if it gets booked open to any other resort with availability. Thank you.
I’ll PM you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter