CLOSED - Points For Rent: 125 SSR points expire 11/30/21 $16.00/point. Use anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I'm not sure you're eligible for a 1BR based on the number of people staying with you (DVC states that a 1BR sleeps up to 5). Are any of the children infants? Those don't count as I've gone through that experience personally.

Regarding the 2BR units for 2 nights, checking in on 11/16:

Lake View - 92 points
Theme Park View - 114 points
The youngest will be 14 months, not technically an infant but not old enough to count on the occupancy rule I would think?

Looking for 3 consecutive days in May, studio, any Disneyworld resort. Avoiding weekends if possible.

Can you confirm you are looking for one night or two? I've updated my post requesting check-in and check-out dates for clarity on number of nights. Apologies for the confusion.

1 night for each of the dates.

Thank you!

The youngest will be 14 months, not technically an infant but not old enough to count on the occupancy rule I would think?
That sounds right if the kid was under 2 (that was my recollection from a few years ago, unless the rules have changed). However, you'll still be over the limit because that would take you down to 6 and limit appears to be 5 on a 1BR.

AKL, SSR, Any other DW Resort
May 21-22 also June 12-13
Studio
V, S, SW
4 - 2 Adults 2 Kids 12,8

Thank you
Grand Floridian studio standard view is available Checking in 5/21 and checking out 5/23 (42 points)

Checking in 6/12 and checking out 6/14:
SSR available for all studio types (32 points for standard or 36 for preferred)
Polynesian lake view is available (58 points)
OKW deluxe studio is available (32 points)

May 9-13
Studio (Any View)
2 Adults 2 Kids (Ages- 41, 41, 12, 11)
1st Choice- Boardwalk
2nd Choice- Copper Creek
3rd Choice- Riviera

WL, Boardwalk, Riviera? (I'm sure it's AK and SS at this point but just checking. :)
Could arrive April 20 or 21 and checkout would be April 23rd.
Studio works. Standard view is fine.
5 people -- Ages 2 adults and 3 kids 4,7, and 10.

Studio rooms for those dates/resorts are not available.
Thanks for the response! Is there any way you can see if the 1 bedroom is available for those date? If not can you check to see if any studio in those resorts would be available for the dates of May 9-12 or May 10-13?

Original Request:
May 9-13
Studio (Any View)
1st Choice- Boardwalk
2nd Choice- Copper Creek
3rd Choice- Riviera

Looking for 1 night 6/16-6/17 to add a day before a trip. Would prefer riviera but anything avilable works.

Hi! I’m interested in at least 108 points for aulani, would you be willing to transfer them?

WL, Boardwalk, Riviera? (I'm sure it's AK and SS at this point but just checking. :)
Could arrive April 20 or 21 and checkout would be April 23rd.
Studio works. Standard view is fine.
5 people -- Ages 2 adults and 3 kids 4,7, and 10.
I do not see any availability for those dates at WL, Boardwalk, or Riviera

Thanks for the response! Is there any way you can see if the 1 bedroom is available for those date? If not can you check to see if any studio in those resorts would be available for the dates of May 9-12 or May 10-13?

Original Request:
May 9-13
Studio (Any View)
1st Choice- Boardwalk
2nd Choice- Copper Creek
3rd Choice- Riviera
I'm only seeing 1-night partial availability, noting for the full date range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter