Closed on a resale yesterday, and have my points today!

tammymacb

Under da sea, under da sea, darlin' it's betta dow
:cool1:

The first part of my resale experience was pleasantly normal.

Submitted Feb 2nd. Passed 23 days later on the 25th.

On Monday ( March 8th ) I faxed back my final contract and mailed my bank check. On Wednesday ( March 10 ) I closed and my new contract showed up in DVCmember.com on the same day. Today, all the points were in, and correct. I've already reallocated the points and am finished!

Very strong work, Jaki, **** and Kathy at the closing company. Awesome!

Wow, how'd ya manage that turnaround at DVC??? Extra Pixie dust? Anyway, welcome home! :goodvibes

CONGRATS & WELCOME HOME !!

I must say that is the shortest time I can recall hearing from finalizing resale contract to points being in the system, usually takes between 3 - 10 days but how absolutely awesome for you that it happened all on same day :yay::cheer2::thumbsup2 !!

Enjoy your DVC adventures :goodvibes

lucky you...mine is just dragging and dragging and I am getting totally frustrated. We passed on 2/23 or 24....had to have everything in by March 4th. My husband dragged his feet getting the money out of the account..then had them send a check..took 2 weeks to get the check, then the bank put a hold on it and I had to fight to get it released. I got our part of the paperwork and the money in on the 8th...4 days late :headache:

My sellers though are not getting their stuff in...so now I sit and wait..no close date even scheduled yet...I'm ready to say forget it...but I've invested over 2 months of my time already and don't want to start over.

Is this a first time purchase? If so how did you know the points were showing. My Dsis just closed and she doesn't know how to find out when the points actually get into an account (she would be brand new):confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!