(CLOSED) Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE and VILLAS INFORMATION THREAD ~2013~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please add us to the log..our dates our May 18-23. Thank you!!!!! Love the new thread!!
Laura

The new site looks Wonderful KOOK !

WDWKOOK,

Please add me to your list.

I'll be honeymooning with my new wife 9/22-9/30, staying at WL CL in one of the Honeymoon Suites!

I've been looking all over for a WL 2013 thread and I'm happy to see it! We will be going for my birthday Sept 14-19.

WDWKOOK,

Thanks for keeping this thread going and up to date ..... You do such a comprehensive and wonderful job. We were just there in April and your thread takes us back (we miss the WL already)
You're welcome and thank you for your kind words. I really enjoyed creating and updating this thread for everyone.

Did you stay in a Deluxe room again? I know what you mean about missing it right after leaving, so it sounds like it's time for you to plan another trip;)

Woohoo!!!!! The lodge temptress comes through once again!!!

Thanks kookalicious!!!

:hug:Great to have you here and I'm ready to put you in the log anytime::yes::

Welcome to the NEW thread everyone! :grouphug:

Thanks, KOOK!
:flower3:

New thread, old friends:grouphug: - hey, where is everybody else:confused3

Hi Everybody! Thanks to WDWKOOK for organizing and running such a great thread.

We are getting really excited about our trip to WL in September, and have started a Pre-Trip Report. It gives us somewhere to post about our ADRs, Sewing Projects, and other plans for the trip. If you're interested, check it out at: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=48395660
The new thread is a perfect segue to your new TR. I missed today's installment and look forward to catching up tomorrow, even though it makes me hungry! Check it out everyone:thumbsup2

WOW!!! NEW THREAD!!!!:banana: KOOK has been busy..:artist:
Thank you for all you do...:hug:
It's a GOOD busy and welcome back!

Could you please add us to the log..our dates our May 18-23. Thank you!!!!! Love the new thread!!
Laura
I'd be happy to add you and I'm glad you love it:goodvibes

Looks great, KOOK.....you do a great job of keeping this thread going and up to date :thumbsup2.
Awww, thank you for taking the Blue Flag over here from the CR thread:)

Can you add into the log as well. We are staying from May 22 to May 27
Yesindeedy!

The new site looks Wonderful KOOK !
Thank you! Pull up a rocker and sit a spell.

WDWKOOK,

Please add me to your list.

I'll be honeymooning with my new wife 9/22-9/30, staying at WL CL in one of the Honeymoon Suites!
How exciting! Did you request North Wing?

I've been looking all over for a WL 2013 thread and I'm happy to see it! We will be going for my birthday Sept 14-19.
Welcome!

Great thread! We are looking forward to our next WL stay in Nov 2013. Thought I'd gather any thoughts on my quandary with regard to that stay. Would like to try CL (hopefully with bunk beds), but can only confirm 11/9-11/16 with our discount. We did the week after Thanksgiving last year and LOVED all the Christmas decorations, cooler temps and lower crowds. Is it a ridiculously long shot to book what is available and hope for upgrading (by paying for it of course) to CL at check-in the Saturday after Thanksgiving? I can't decide if I should book the week we know we loved and risk CL not being available, or book the earlier week with CL and hope we enjoy it just as much?! So tough...

I was wondering why I hadn't seen any updates on the thread!! HA. This is already the 3rd thread since I started following for my trip last Sept!! Great job as always KOOK!!

Hey Kook!

Glad to see a new thread. I'm hoping to be on here a bit more as I get ready for our trip in June. :cool1:

Brian

I love this thread! We (myself, husband and our DS(4)) will be staying at Wilderness Lodge from Nov 30-Dec 7th and we are doing Club Level!!! :cheer2: This is our first stay at the Lodge...can't wait!!!!

:hug:Great to have you here and I'm ready to put you in the log anytime::yes::
:hug: If only the AP rate was 35% this summer.....I miss OFC, I know the girls would love it!!! Instead we will wait for a certain special Bay Lake Queen check in at KKC :blush:

Great thread! We are looking forward to our next WL stay in Nov 2013. Thought I'd gather any thoughts on my quandary with regard to that stay. Would like to try CL (hopefully with bunk beds), but can only confirm 11/9-11/16 with our discount. We did the week after Thanksgiving last year and LOVED all the Christmas decorations, cooler temps and lower crowds. Is it a ridiculously long shot to book what is available and hope for upgrading (by paying for it of course) to CL at check-in the Saturday after Thanksgiving? I can't decide if I should book the week we know we loved and risk CL not being available, or book the earlier week with CL and hope we enjoy it just as much?! So tough...

Welcome! There is great comfort in booking the familiar (and with a discount;)). I think that booking the week you know you love with lower crowds and beautiful decorations is the way to go. Even though you can't book CL right now, it doesn't mean that a CL room with your discount won't open up before arrival. I had BLT open up with our military rate just a few weeks prior to arrival. If that doesn't happen, you can still inquire at check-in, however, you would most likely be charged the rack rate price difference. But, I think if you book a non-CL room now and keep checking periodically for CL availability, it will probably open up before your trip.

I don't post here alot, but I do read from time to time as the WL was the second deluxe we tried (2004) and has been a favorite ever since :goodvibes.
Great to have you lurking and posting, when the mood strikes you:thumbsup2

KOOK: Love the new thread as much as I love WL. I can't wait to add my name to the list of WL visitors. :-)
My magical quill is ready for your dates! So glad you love the new and improved thread.

Kook, beautiful (and informative) thread as always! :thumbsup2

Magic, have to second this! :flower3:
Thank you so much:goodvibes. I must give a shout out to the amazing POP thread hostess, Janet B. Go to her thread for all your POP CENTURY needs::yes::

I was wondering why I hadn't seen any updates on the thread!! HA. This is already the 3rd thread since I started following for my trip last Sept!! Great job as always KOOK!!
You found us! Didn't want us getting shut down since we were fast-approaching 250 pages. Thanks so much for your kind comment, Kathy.

Hey Kook!

Glad to see a new thread. I'm hoping to be on here a bit more as I get ready for our trip in June. :cool1:

Brian
Hey, Brian!

I can always use some help around here. How old is DD now? Is she in college yet? Hope all is well!

Thanks for the info.

You're welcome:)

I love this thread! We (myself, husband and our DS(4)) will be staying at Wilderness Lodge from Nov 30-Dec 7th and we are doing Club Level!!! :cheer2: This is our first stay at the Lodge...can't wait!!!!
Welcome and you've been added to the Lodgers' Log. (The list is getting mighty long:)). You're going to just love WL and the fantastic Old Faithful Club, Bay Lake, FW, the geyser, the EWP and WCC and... So glad you love the thread and let us know if you have any questions about your first stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter