CLOSED...Annual Christmas In July Ornament Exchange CLOSED...

I want to join this one, but I am a little afraid of not being able to find any ornaments. I was just in Yosemite and San Francisco and I saw ornaments all over the place. I wish I was smart enough to think ahead LOL!!!

Oh well I guess I will give it a go!!!!

KimRaye said:
That's a shame. This exchange has always been a BIGGIE in the past! And, the YC exchanges, too!

:sad1: :worried: :( :sad:

:rolleyes2

I know...I wish they wouldn't have made a seperate board.....

I haven't joined an exchange in over a year now.

But I love Christmas ornaments! Sending pm.

ps. I didn't have any trouble finding this thread.

Well I'm finally moved so I'm back on for some exchanges. Sign me up and I'll send a PM in a few.

I loved this exchange last year and can't wait to do it again.

Okay all ~ sorry I have been quiet....I had a LONG two days of work, yesterday it was from 7:30 a.m. to 11:15 p.m.. :rolleyes: The sun and heat just drained the life out of me yesterday...I was so very ready for my head to hit the pillow!!

On a positive note ~ we do have at least one newbie so far!! I think that this new exchange board will work out....it will just take a little bit! Who next to sign up!!!

Definitely not a "newbie"! PM sent! Glad we are doing this one again.

I have two maybe three I would have to go back and check "newbies" on the sock exchange so they are finding us slowly but they are

I have never done the ornament exchange before
but I can't wait to shop for it

Meriweather said:
:rotfl: Kim can't you remember?? ;)
:crazy: If I did, I wouldn't ask! :blush: :rotfl:

I know I posted here but, I don't think I ever sent a PM :confused3 , until tonight. :teeth:

:rotfl:

How many are playing so far, kimber? How is it comparing with the other years?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!