CLOSED *** 800+ Points for Rent 2 or 3 bed Villas only, Feb-June,2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you happen to know how many points for a one bedroom at Grand Californian? Looking to take a trip in Feb and am new to renting points.

Sent PM, but will post here also. Need 3bdr OKW Check in May 30, 2015, Check Out June 7, 2015 (497 points) . jdhaas@mindspring.com

Please let me know.

Lucy, I sent PM concerning 5/30/15 - 6/7/15 3 bdr at okw. can u help?

Looking for about 130 points for early February for BCV. I know you said 250 minimum but thought I'd ask. It would be February 6-14.

I am planning for a trip from Feb 1 - 8th. I want to stay at Wilderness. A studio as it's only 2 people. Is anything available?

Any chance you would do 162 pts? Looking for AK - Value, 1 br for 3 adults and 2 children.

Check in 2/20/2015
Check out 2/26/2015

Please let me know when you can. Thanks.

-Orskan

Looking for a 3 bedroom 6/11-6/21. Sorry still new here and cannot PM yet. Do you still have points available?

I'm looking for a1 bedroom at either BWV or SSR (prefer BWV) for roughly Feb 25th - March 7th. Any availability? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter