CLOSED: 68 Beach Club points for rent at $15 pp: must use by 1/31/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonflymom

Mouseketeer
These points can be used to book Beach Club rooms through Jan. 31 next year. They can be used at other resorts if check-in is within next 7 months. If the resort is closed on your dates, I can reschedule you to any available DVC resorts up through 1/31/2021. Rate is $15 per point.

Full payment via Paypal friend option once reservation confirmation is sent. I have been a Disboards member for over 12 years and have done rental and transfer transactions before. Thank you!

Last edited:

I can't figure out how to go
These points can be used to book Beach Club rooms through Jan. 31 next year. They can be used at other resorts if check-in is within next 7 months. Rate is $15 per point and I would like reservations to use at least 75 points please. If the resort is closed on your dates, I can reschedule you to any available DVC resorts up through 1/31/2021.

Full payment via Paypal friend option once reservation confirmation is sent. I have been a Disboards member for over 12 years and have done rental and transfer transactions before. Thank you!
Good morning. What if Disney does not re-open by 1/31 which I realize is crazy. Do I lose the rental and $? I'm sorry so many questions. Thank you.

Good morning. What if Disney does not re-open by 1/31 which I realize is crazy. Do I lose the rental and $? I'm sorry so many questions. Thank you.

I understand your concerns. Should the resort stay closed due to CV-19, I would be happy to work with you to reschedule beyond 1/31/2021. I have other contracts that I can pull points from at different times of the year.

Hi, I checked your dates and here's what available:

Aug. 24 - 28 (4 nights)
SSR Standard 52 points
SSR Preferred 60 points
Poly Standard 84 points
AKV Kidani Standard 52 points

Dec. 2 - 6 (4 nights)
There is no availability at all except for 1 night (12/2) in AKV Kidani, 1 night (12/2) in SSR Preferred and 1 night (12/5) in SSR Standard.

[QUOTE="dragonflymom, post: 61903985, mem
I am a new member so I need to build up my posts to be able to PM I am interested in renting the points.

Looking for a studio Beach Club 107 pts or BWV 78 pts
Dec 19-24th 2020
2 adult
3 kids

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts