• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 64+ Points for Rent - CCV/Wilderness Lodge - April 2023 UY - Now $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing for just the 7th or 10-12th?

Studios are hard to come by for any of those dates. There’s some 1 bedrooms available but even they are spotty. Saratoga springs 1 bedroom is available for all the dates. I’ll check on just the 7th.

Edit:
-Kidani, Saratoga, Old Key West 1 bedrooms available on the 7th
-Only studio available for now is a jambo house savannah view and it’s for the 7th only

Last edited:
Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge: 140 Points Available for Rent
(check out must be on or before 3/31/2024)

Please provide the following info in order to check your request:
-Check In/Out Date
-Preferred Resort
-Room Type & Desired View (if applicable)
-Number of people in your party

Rental agreement can be provided for review
Payment through paypal or venmo
Hello,

Looking for a 2 bedroom villa standard view for Saratoga/Riviera for 6 adults or a deluxe studio standard view for 3 adults for 10/29 - 11/2.

Last edited:

Looking for a 2 bedroom villa standard view for Saratoga/Riviera for 6 adults or a deluxe studio standard view for 3 adults for 10/29 - 11/2.

As of now, there is studio availability for those dates at old key west and sararoga springs. Saratoga has both standard and preferred studios available.

How many points can you go over? I need a lot more than 64 points

Within reason. I’m willing to go some over to make a reservation work but if you’re looking for like 100+, then I probably won’t have enough to part with right now.

Do you still have points available? Looking for 08/19-23/2023 a studio. Possibly SSR, but flexible with resorts.

Thanks -
Wendy

Do you still have points available? Looking for 08/19-23/2023 a studio. Possibly SSR, but flexible with resorts.

Thanks -
Wendy

Yep still have them. These were available as of checking:

Saratoga Springs:
Standard Studio 58 pts
Preferred Studio 64 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter