Closed-320 SSR points & 450 OKW points for rent $17 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I understand your response...are you saying the points are or are not available...again, I would be looking for 325 OKW points for transfer
[/QUOTE
I will call MS because some of the points expire 8/31/20

Not sure I understand your response...are you saying the points are or are not available...again, I would be looking for 325 OKW points for transfer
Ok I'm really don't know a lot about transfers that's why I had to call. 149 points can be transferred from 2019 UY the other points would have to be used from my 2020 points and could not be used until Sept 2020.

Hi! Is there availability for anything April 14-17? Looking for a studio or one bedroom. We are flexible about the resort. Thanks!

Hi! Is there availability for anything April 14-17? Looking for a studio or one bedroom. We are flexible about the resort. Thanks!

Hi! Every resort is available except the polynesian, cooper creek, and the beach club. All the resorts are only one bedroom except saratoga springs has both a studio and one bedroom. How many people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter