CLOSED : 300 Pts for Rent $16pp, WLV, OKW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazz519

DIS Veteran
We have 300 points for rent at 16.00 a point, our home resorts are WLV, and OKW that can be booked at 11 months all other resorts can be booked at the 7 month mark
I have rented numerous times in the past and have never had any problems. Please PM me with Dates, Number of nights, room preference, and resorts in order of preference
TIA
Chris

Last edited:

By Nov 2020
Thanks! I'll Watch your thread...if you haven't rented out yet when it's close to my 11 month window I'll reach out. I was interesting in Boardwalk. Curious, what is WLV? Is that Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge?

Thanks! I'll Watch your thread...if you haven't rented out yet when it's close to my 11 month window I'll reach out. I was interesting in Boardwalk. Curious, what is WLV? Is that Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge?
We own at Boulder Ridge WLV

Good evening! I’m
We have 300 points for rent at 17.00 a point, our home resorts are WLV, BWV and OKW that can be booked at 11 months all other resorts can be booked at the 7 month mark
I have rented numerous times in the past and have never had any problems. Please PM me with Dates, Number of nights, room preference, and resorts in order of preference
TIA
Chris

Good evening! Is there anything available from 3/1/20 - 3/14/20 for 2 adults, studio room. Any available resort. 13 nights. Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!