CLOSED 204 +/- points to rent SSR home resort @ $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

lj1786

Earning My Ears
I have 204 points to rent that must be used by 11/30/2022.

Now that travel is opening up, this is your chance to have a magical vacation. I guarantee you will have a magical time

Last edited:
Good morning!

There's two nights September 18 and 19 in a 1 bedroom standard at VGF for 62 points that I'd love to book with you. Would you be willing to see if you could waitlist for a few days adding on a 3rd night (either the 17th or 20th?)

Thanks so much
Gemma

I’m looking to book 10/29 to 11/2 in a standard studio at SSR which is 58 points. Will PM you.

Interested in a Studio at SSR 2 adults 7/14-7/16/22 & or also 7/13-7/16/22. Thank you

I have 260 points to rent that must be used by 11/30/2022.

Now that travel is opening up, this is your chance to have a magical vacation
Looking for OKW 2 bedroom Sept 12th thru 19th, 2022 request near Hospitality House? Thanks !

Hello. Sent you a pm with no response yet. Are you still renting these points? Please let me know thank you.

Hello. Sent you a pm with no response yet. Are you still renting these points? Please let me know thank you.
No, sorry. First timer and I think I replied wrong. Was looking to rent, I am not a contract owner with points for rent. I am terribly sorry for the error.

No, sorry. First timer and I think I replied wrong. Was looking to rent, I am not a contract owner with points for rent. I am terribly sorry for the error.
Sorry. I was trying to reach out to the poster of the thread. Guess I replied to wrong person.

Looking for 8/4-8/7 studio at GF, Poly, BLT or Riviera (in that order). Anything available?

Looking for October 3-8 1 bedroom preferred at SSR two adults and two kids ages 1 and 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter