closed:18 VGF Points for rent $10/pp must be used bu June 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasia79

DIS Veteran
UPDATED!!! VGF Home Resort, 18 points available, $10/pp. unfortunately points are available for rent only, they were transferred between contracts and can only be rented, Sorry!

Please PM with vacation dates, resort preference, room preference and I will check availablity.

Magical Express and Dining Plan easily added on once reservation is set up.

Payment can be sent through PayPal for easy transaction. A rental agreement will be sent once details are in place to keep communication clear. 50% deposit before reservation confirmed, 50% after. Experienced renter, references available upon request

Very excited to rent out points and help you vacation in the Happiest Place on Earth!

Hi! I’m unable to send a PM until later this afternoon because I just discovered this amazing site yesterday but I’m looking to treat my parents for their 30th anniversary! Is there a studio for 3/23-3/25? Preferably Crescent Lake area but open to other options :) thanks in advance and sorry for not PMing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter