***CLOSED*** 162 pts AKV for rent/transfer by 01 Dec 2019. $15 ppt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for anything, pretty much anywhere, preferably a studio, for two adults, May 2-8.

Greetings all,

We unfortunately find ourselves unable to use our points and offer them up at $15 ppt.

Please PM me with your requests. Include the number and ages of those in your party, your requested room and view, and your primary and secondary dates. I'll do my best to make your vacation amazing.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.

Have a Magical Day!
Hey I’m new to this and unable to work our how to PM. Could you message me first please so I can reply as I am interested.
Thanks.

Hi! Looking for a Studio at any WDW resort May 2-5. Any availability? Thank you!

I am sorry...I was responding to an earlier message...it is November 9-13. You had told me what was available and I was letting you know I would like a 1 bedroom with Savannah view...thanks!
Got it. A 1 br savanna view is available for 158pts

I am interested in 2 studio rooms at Beach Club checking in October 8-checking out October 12th. We need 2 beds in each room (traveling with 2 adults and 2 kids (8,12) in one room and 2 adults and 2 kids (13,16) in the other room).

I am new and trying to figure out the PM stuff--I think I have to post a few more times.

Looking for a studio anywhere for one night on 3/23 for one adult, one child. THanks! Jyl

I am interested in 2 studio rooms at Beach Club checking in October 8-checking out October 12th. We need 2 beds in each room (traveling with 2 adults and 2 kids (8,12) in one room and 2 adults and 2 kids (13,16) in the other room).

I am new and trying to figure out the PM stuff--I think I have to post a few more times.

I'm sorry Kathryn. There's no availability at Beach Club Villas for your time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!