CLOSED--151 GRAND CALIFORNIAN Points to Transfer/Rent @ $17/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked today, VGC Studios and 2-bedrooms currently available beginning in October. One-bedrooms are available beginning in August.

Okay, I’m interested in June dates if/when they become available. I’m hoping it’ll be an option now that they’ve announced reopening.

Okay, I’m interested in June dates if/when they become available. I’m hoping it’ll be an option now that they’ve announced reopening.
One bedroom June 4-6 available. Some August, more in October. DVC books quickly!

Keep in mind DL will open with limited capacity at the beginning. Not sure what it'll be in June...
EDITED TO ADD: And those June dates are taken! That did not last long! BOOK GRAND CAL EARLY!
EDITED AGAIN: Looks like I did secure June 4-6. (website was glitchy, sorry about the confusion!)

Last edited:
Sorry, I should have specified. We’d need June 22-24. Is that available? When I looked at the website it wasn’t allowing any booking for June, so I assumed I couldn’t book that. It won’t let me PM because I no longer have enough posts after being inactive for two years.

One bedroom June 4-6 available. Some August, more in October. DVC books quickly!

Keep in mind DL will open with limited capacity at the beginning. Not sure what it'll be in June...
EDITED TO ADD: And those June dates are taken! That did not last long! BOOK GRAND CAL EARLY!
EDITED AGAIN: Looks like I did secure June 4-6. (website was glitchy, sorry about the confusion!)

If you have these points still available. I would like to do a transfer of whatever you have left

Sorry, I should have specified. We’d need June 22-24. Is that available? When I looked at the website it wasn’t allowing any booking for June, so I assumed I couldn’t book that. It won’t let me PM because I no longer have enough posts after being inactive for two years.
Those dates weren't available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter