CLOSED: 150 SSR & OKW Points for Rent @ $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Doctor

Member since 2001
DVC Gold
I am a very experienced renter and 20+ year DVC member.

I only have 150 points or so left to rent and CAN NOT book any dates BEFORE October 1, 2021 and here is the two resorts and dates I can book.

I can book SSR for October 1, 2021 to February 6, 2022
I can book OKW for December 1, 2021 to February 6, 2022

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (BLT, SSR, OKW, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will post a reply here or send you a private message with the details and total price.

Payment terms:
I accept checks (personal, business or bank), Zelle, or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

Last edited:
How much would a 1Bedroom VS a 2 bedroom villa be at SSR for Jan 9-15. It would be for 5 adults and a 2 year old at time of vacation. We are currently booked for the 50th but are Canadian Citizens and I am starting to look at other options.
I also suppose 2 studios could also work

Last edited:
Any availability 10/17-10/23 at Poly? Would be looking for 3 studio rooms if possible

How much would a 1Bedroom VS a 2 bedroom villa be at SSR for Jan 9-15. It would be for 5 adults and a 2 year old at time of vacation. We are currently booked for the 50th but are Canadian Citizens and I am starting to look at other options.
I also suppose 2 studios could also work

Jan 9-15, 2022

SSR 1 bedroom standard = 149 points
SSR 1 bedroom preferred = 174 points

SSR 2 bedroom standard = 196 points
SSR 2 bedroom standard = 232 points

Looking for BCV studio 7 nights starting between Jun 4-6. Two adults and one 14 y.o.

Any availability 10/17-10/23 at Poly? Would be looking for 3 studio rooms if possible

You need to find a Polynesian DVC member renting points as I can only book those dates on March 17 (7 months before checkin)

Hello - Could you please check on AKL Jambo 2 Value Studios (2 rooms) for 2 nights 8/14 - 8/16. Thank you.

Hello, I am interested in:
BLT lake view studio
8 nights checking in 08/19/21 - checking out 8/27/21
One adult, one child age 10
Thank you for checking.

Hello, I am interested in:
BLT lake view studio
8 nights checking in 08/19/21 - checking out 8/27/21
One adult, one child age 10
Thank you for checking.

I booked this for you and sent you a private message with details.

These DVC points can be use to reserve SSR (or Treehouse Villas) up to January 2022 or can be used for any DVC resort up to September 2021.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

After I check availability, I will post a reply here or send you a private message with the details and total price.

Payment terms:
I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)

1. 11/20/21
2. 11/27/21
3. 2 Adjoining Studio (If this is an option)
4. Bay Lake Tower Standard View (First Option) / BoardWalk Villa Standard View (Second Option)

1. 11/20/21
2. 11/27/21
4. Bay Lake Tower Standard View (First Option) / BoardWalk Villa Standard View (Second Option)

Unfortunately, Studios for those two locations and dates are sold out

Update - I have BOTH SSR and OKW points available

These DVC points can be use to reserve SSR (or Treehouse Villas) and Old Key West up to January 2022 (11 month booking window) or can be used for any DVC resort up to September 2021 (7 month booking window)

These DVC points can be use to reserve SSR (or Treehouse Villas) and Old Key West up to January 2022 or can be used for any DVC resort up to September 2021.

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

Payment terms:
I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)
I am interested in a dedicated 2BR at Saratoga Springs Nov 21-26. My family are all DVC members and requesting to stay in Grandstand. Is that something that can be done so that I can be near them? Thank you!

I am interested in a dedicated 2BR at Saratoga Springs Nov 21-26. My family are all DVC members and requesting to stay in Grandstand. Is that something that can be done so that I can be near them? Thank you!

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort
Nov 21-26, 2021
2 bedroom standard = 186 points
2 bedroom preferred = 219 points

1. 11/20/21
2. 11/27/21
If getting adjoining rooms isn't an option the 1 bedroom option would work as a backup if possible.

Thank you and let me know if you need anything else for this.

If getting adjoining rooms isn't an option the 1 bedroom option would work as a backup if possible.
Thank you and let me know if you need anything else for this.

BLT is totally sold out for studios and 1 bedrooms for those dates as it is Thanksgiving week
Only SSR and OKW have studios and 1 bedrooms available

It would be helpful if your post count was 10 so you can send/receive messages. Please review the DISboards renting rules for more info on how to get 10 posts and send/receive messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter