CLOSED 138 Points for Rent/Transfer $17 per point VGF home resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

najgreen

Earning My Ears
I have 138 VGF points for rent or transfer that expire end of January 2022 for $17 per point. The points are not available for Riviera resort. Payment is due in full at time of booking via Paypal. Please provide dates, resort, and type of room you are looking for. Thank you!

Hello! Are these banked points or can the points be banked by the purchaser? Thanks!

Thanks! I’m a VGF owner too and need 50ish points ( would take a bit less or more) if you end up renting some, I would take the rest as a transfer.

Anything at Vero Beach, Saratoga Springs or Old Key West for June? Needs to be after June 10th and before June 30th...Thanks!
Family of 5.

Good morning,
I'm looking for 18 points for transfer for use in Dec 2021 at AKV. Please let me know if this is something you would consider. Thanks for your time!
Maggie

Can purchase all points. Possible price point at 13 a point. Pm is possible. Can pay immediately.

Good morning,
I'm looking for 18 points for transfer for use in Dec 2021 at AKV. Please let me know if this is something you would consider. Thanks for your time!
Maggie
Thank you for inquiring but that is too few an amount of points for me to transfer. Thank you!

Thank you for inquiring but that is too few an amount of points for me to transfer. Thank you!

No problem. I was able to purchase from Disney direct one-time use points, since it's so few anyway. Thank you for your time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter