CLOSED 124 points for the villas at the Grand Floridian for transfer or rent. $16 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for dec 1-5 or 2-6 or Nov 10-14. Preferably grand f or bcv. Anything available by chance?
I think I have someone who wants the points, but I did check availability for you and the dates you would like are currently booked.

If you have points available for:
VGF
2 BR (would also consider 1BR standard)
6/30/22-7/4/22
2 adults, 3 children (ages 2,5,7)
Please let me know🙂
I am new here and I believe am still 3 messages short of sending pms… thank ylu for your time 🙂

If you have points available for:
VGF
2 BR (would also consider 1BR standard)
6/30/22-7/4/22
2 adults, 3 children (ages 2,5,7)
Please let me know🙂
I am new here and I believe am still 3 messages short of sending pms… thank ylu for your time 🙂
I checked and both the 2 bedroom and the 1 bedroom are available for June 30, 2022 to July 4, 2022.
1 bedroom standard view is 182 points.
2 bedroom standard view is 250 points.
I need to check with my daughter if she is Ok with renting out two years of points (we only get 124 points / year) plus we can purchase 2 one-time use points from disney. I see you still are not able to pm yet. However I am guessing that should be activated shortly now that you have completed 10 post.

If this does not work out, I am interested in the point transfer. I am also new here and will go get my post count up.

Looking for Poly 1br studio for 9/18-9/19 to finish our trip out. Please PM me if you can book it soon.

I checked and both the 2 bedroom and the 1 bedroom are available for June 30, 2022 to July 4, 2022.
1 bedroom standard view is 182 points.
2 bedroom standard view is 250 points.
I need to check with my daughter if she is Ok with renting out two years of points (we only get 124 points / year) plus we can purchase 2 one-time use points from disney. I see you still are not able to pm yet. However I am guessing that should be activated shortly now that you have completed 10 post.
I checked with my daughter and we are only going to sell the 124 points for 2021, so unfortunately we will not have enough points to make the reservation that you would like.

If this does not work out, I am interested in the point transfer. I am also new here and will go get my post count up.
Yes I can do the point transfer. Please private message me after you complete your 10 post and we can work out the details.

Looking for Poly 1br studio for 9/18-9/19 to finish our trip out. Please PM me if you can book it soon.
I won't have enough points to book the room that you want, but I did check availably of the Poly 1 Br / Studio for Sept 18 to Sept 19, currently there is a wait list for both. However there are 1 Br available at SSR, BWV, VGF and OKW. Good luck in finding someone to book the last night for you.

I checked with my daughter and we are only going to sell the 124 points for 2021, so unfortunately we will not have enough points to make the reservation that you would like.

Ok thank you so very much for checking!! Hope you find the perfect buyer for your points!! 🙂🙂

I think I have someone who wants the points, but I did check availability for you and the dates you would like are currently booked.
Thank you for checking! If points are still available, is there anything dec 8-12 or 9-13 or 16-20 by chance? I know it’s a slim chance so close to Christmas.

I got to 10 posts but I think I need 2 more in other forums. I'll get back to you tonight after work.

Hello! I am looking for Jan 6-11th with either a studio or 1 bedroom, don't have a resort preference!!

Hello,

We are looking for a deluxe studio for Jan. 31 at the Riviera.
2 adults.

thank you for checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter