Close Encounters of the SQUIRREL! Kind. A Farewell to Wishes Solo Trip Mar 2017 - 10/25 New PTR!

Guess who's back!!!!

Hi…excited to actually follow along with this one! Nice job on getting to the parks that fast!! And UGH those lines, we were lucky to not run into anything too crazy in Feb!

THOSE EPCOT SQUIRRELS ARE RUTHLESS! They'll constantly come up to the backstage Canada picnic table, like, full on jump up beside you, like, no thank you, please leave me…

As always, your photos with Pluto are ADORABLE!!

Great updates so far, I can't wait to read more!

What a great update, albeit with that whole squirrel drama, yikes! I can't believe how relentless he was! Amazing photos with Pluto!!! You must have been his favorite person all day :goodvibes I absolutely love Epcot during this time of the year... you can't beat the floating flower pots :cloud9:

Love the Flower and Garden pics!

I love the Butterfly house. I am a home care nurse and used to do a lot of Hospice and the Butterfly is really significant in the Hospice community. They do a Memorial Butterfly release every fall that is really nice, My MIL and I have been going for the past maybe 6 years. I get ones for My Mom (2002) and Sister (2000) and she gets them for my F-I-L (2010) and B-I-L (2014).

Also when my F-I-L passed away there was this small butterfly that came to my B-I-L's house (not the one that has passed) when we were there after funeral and burial, etc was over and it stayed there with us for a LONG time. My MIL would see one every so often over the years and then the night my B-I-L passed away we saw 2 of this same butterfly on the window right near where my 2 little nephews (6 and 7) were sitting (my BIL's sons)

The Egg hunt looks fun.

Love your pics with Pluto!

Joining-in! WOW wee -- it seems the line mayhem you eluded at MCO ME found you at Epcot -- Insane! And you're squirrel encounter had me in stitches! LOL :) That rascal had a lot of nerve!

Following along- you're so lucky to have a made so many trips - I so wish I could have gotten back for a Wishes! Farewell.

Great Flower & Garden pictures!

Wow that squirrel got really close! I can't believe you just flung him away! I probably would have ran off :rotfl:

Adorable pictures with Pluto!

Thanks, I did get a few good pictures despite the crowds.

My fish and chips were on the line and I was hungry. I was protecting those babies at any cost!

I... Cannot... Stop... Laughing..
and think of this:
MOTHRA!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I really want to go during the flower festivities! it's so beautiful!

Is there something wrong with this?
I mean we die our river green!

It's St. Patrick's day. One of the best holidays there is!
It's kinda a big deal around here too.. :)

I am still dying over here!!
That's where Duffy used to be... SAD!

but adorable pictures with Pluto!

Yep! Now you know how to torture Jim if we ever get together.

F&G is definitely a pretty time to be in Epcot.

Nope, didn't say there was anything wrong, just making an observation.

That squirrel was NOT getting my Fish and Chips!!

Yeah, I thought about Meg and her Duffy when I was in line.

THANK YOU! This is more than helpful!!! I definitely feel like I have a better handle on it now. I really like the idea of the free bags, too, because I'm an overpacker. I'll be watching for those flights to release, so I can see how much we'd save by flying out of Midway.

I choked on a pretzel when I read that. HILARIOUS.

I couldn't stop laughing just picturing all of the squirrel shenanigans!! I'm glad you weren't bitten!

Awwwww!!!! I love this one!! :) Is this the framer from this trip!?

You are welcome! Like I said if you think of any more questions, ask away!

It is definitely funny that my husband is afraid of butterflies.

I was very careful to not get bitten but I was not giving up my Fish and Chips!

No, probably not the framer. Mainly because I prefer my hair down so I'll probably use one from one of the other days.

Guess who's back!!!!

Hi…excited to actually follow along with this one! Nice job on getting to the parks that fast!! And UGH those lines, we were lucky to not run into anything too crazy in Feb!

THOSE EPCOT SQUIRRELS ARE RUTHLESS! They'll constantly come up to the backstage Canada picnic table, like, full on jump up beside you, like, no thank you, please leave me…

As always, your photos with Pluto are ADORABLE!!

Great updates so far, I can't wait to read more!

Katt! Great to see you back on the DIS! And I see you have a TR going. Unfortunately I'm writing three right now and am way behind on everyone else's. I've bookmarked yours and hopefully will have time to read soon.

Those lines at Epcot were insane! I'm glad you didn't have anything like that.

Wow! My squirrel was definitely was aggressive.

OMG! ROTFLOL - Squirrel Throwing. New Disney Olympic Event!

Hmmmm, maybe that would be something I could actually do. :rotfl:

What a great update, albeit with that whole squirrel drama, yikes! I can't believe how relentless he was! Amazing photos with Pluto!!! You must have been his favorite person all day :goodvibes I absolutely love Epcot during this time of the year... you can't beat the floating flower pots :cloud9:

He was definitely relentless in his pursuit of my Fish and Chips!

I love meeting Pluto when I'm in all Pluto gear. It makes for a great meet.

Epcot is so beautiful with F&G.

Love the Flower and Garden pics!

I love the Butterfly house. I am a home care nurse and used to do a lot of Hospice and the Butterfly is really significant in the Hospice community. They do a Memorial Butterfly release every fall that is really nice, My MIL and I have been going for the past maybe 6 years. I get ones for My Mom (2002) and Sister (2000) and she gets them for my F-I-L (2010) and B-I-L (2014).

Also when my F-I-L passed away there was this small butterfly that came to my B-I-L's house (not the one that has passed) when we were there after funeral and burial, etc was over and it stayed there with us for a LONG time. My MIL would see one every so often over the years and then the night my B-I-L passed away we saw 2 of this same butterfly on the window right near where my 2 little nephews (6 and 7) were sitting (my BIL's sons)

The Egg hunt looks fun.

Love your pics with Pluto!

Wow! Great butterfly stories, thanks for sharing.

Yes, the egg hunt was a lot of fun, I'm really glad I did it.

Joining-in! WOW wee -- it seems the line mayhem you eluded at MCO ME found you at Epcot -- Insane! And you're squirrel encounter had me in stitches! LOL :) That rascal had a lot of nerve!

Those lines were pretty crazy at Epcot!

That was a pretty aggressive squirrel, that's for sure!

Following along- you're so lucky to have a made so many trips - I so wish I could have gotten back for a Wishes! Farewell.

Welcome, thanks for joining in! And yes I know how lucky I am to get to go to Disney so often. I had a 12 year drought between 1998 and 2010.

I cannot believe you touched that squirrel!

Me neither but I was hungry and my Fish and Chips were at stake!

The Egg Hunt Becomes an Obsession

Mexico was up next and I spotted the Donald egg almost immediately. He was up above the entrance to the small jewelry store.

I shopped around a bit, someday I will buy one of the carved animals, and then headed out. I did consider the Grand Fiesta Tour or maybe even a margarita but as you’ll see in this next picture, both had really long lines. The Grand Fiesta Tour line is to the left and it stretched all the way back to the entrance ramp plus there were some weave lines outside of the regular line. You can’t see those behind the one booth.

Instead I moved onto Norway. I checked out the Anna and Elsa line but it was posted at 45 minutes. Since they weren’t new characters to me and I knew that Jim would want to meet them next January, I kept going.

Mom and I had totally skipped this area in December so I walked around and wandered into the Wandering Reindeer (see what I did there). As soon as I walked in the door, I saw people looking up and pointing. I looked up too and there was the Daisy egg. Unfortunately this was the only egg I forgot to photograph.

The Wandering Reindeer was all Frozen stuff so I looked around quickly and left. Anna and Elsa were memorialized in topiary right outside the store. My picture is from the side because many people were in front getting photos with the topiary.

I didn’t have any desire to shop in the other Norway store and FEA had a 2 hour wait so off to China I went. There were some Pandas there.

And a dragon.

I headed into the theater area looking for the egg and ran into a CM that had a nice pin I traded for. I think it was Mickey and Donald. He saw my map and even though I didn’t ask, he told me I needed to look around the water outside. With that hint, I found Pluto pretty easily.

The African Outpost was once again easy as I saw people pointing up at a roof where Chip was hanging out.

My first must do store for the trip was the Bead Outpost at the end of the African Outpost. I was planning on buying a few sets of beads for Christmas presents and maybe even another set for myself. I was super sad though when I got there and was greeted by this sight.

Too bad for you Disney, you lost out on what would have probably been a pretty large sale.

Right past the closed Bead Outpost, I found the Lion King gang. I had to wait a few minutes to get a clear shot.

Germany also had some must do stores for me. Not Karamell Kuche, I’m really not a big caramel fan. The Christmas store is always fun although I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything there. I also looked around the glass store and spied a pair of earrings that I considered. I wasn’t quite sure if I really wanted them and figured I could get them in the MK glass store which has the same merchandise so I left without them.

I found Dale way in the back of the toy store near the Kidcot station.

I spent a lot of time in this store looking at the Steiff animals. I was thinking about buying one to add to my bear collection but none really grabbed me. Steiff are expensive enough that if I’m not 100% in love, I’m not going to spend the money.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves were out in front of Germany. There was no way to get a clear picture of them with so many people around.

Italy was next and I did for once walk very quickly through the stores. The perfume in there aggravates my allergies and makes me sneeze. I usually avoid the Italy shops but you know, had to find the darn egg! Yep, I even braved a sneezing fit to find those eggs.

I didn’t find one in the store but as soon as I exited I spotted the tale-tale sign that one was near, people standing around looking and pointing up. Yep, there’s Goofy wayyyyyy up on the top of the tower.

I stopped into the Italy wine store for a glass of my favorite wine, Rose Regala. It’s a sparkling sweet red wine and I love it.

I’m afraid though that Disney may have finally priced me out of a glass of this wine. Back when I first tried it in 2010 it was $7 a glass. Still kind of expensive but heck it’s Disney, right? But this glass cost me $10. I love the wine but I’m just not sure that a few swallows is really worth $10.

I moved on to America and found a seat in the shade under one of the trees to sip my wine. Even though I really hadn’t been out in the sun that much, I could feel myself burning a bit.

Woody was hanging out in America.

I finished my wine and then made a quick bathroom stop before entering the store. Mickey was super easy to find.

I realized at that point that I was pretty thirsty and had not drunk any water that morning. Last thing I wanted was to get dehydrated so I back tracked a few steps and grabbed a free ice water in the Liberty Inn. This was the first time I had ever been inside this quick service restaurant. I checked out the menu and while it sounded intriguing, I’m not sure I would ever eat here with so many options in Epcot.

As I left America, I noticed that they had a booth set up selling the Precious Moments dolls dressed as Disney characters. I’ve been checking out the dolls for years now and have almost bought the Stitch one a few times. But I was really holding out and hoping for a Pluto one. As I entered the booth I immediately spotted this.

Finally a Pluto version! You better believe he came home with me! I had him sent back to the room like I did with the wind spinner.

I headed onto Japan looking for the egg as I went. I only had three more to find, Figment, Perry and Minnie. I didn’t spot one outside so I headed into Mitsukoshi Department store. But wait a minute, the front door was blocked and they were directing everyone to a door next to the Pick A Pearl area. For some reason, the whole front of the store where the Hello Kitty and Anime stuff used to be was walled off. And not just construction walls, actual walls that appeared pretty permanent. I was a bit surprised as I read a lot about Disney and hadn’t heard about changes to the Japan store. The area off to the right where they had the super expensive jewelry was also gone and walled off. As a result the store seemed even more crowded and closed in than it usually does.

I had thought about Pick A Pearl but it was about four people deep plus I was still way too focused on the egg hunt to care about a pearl at that moment. Instead I just fought my way through the crowded store looking for the egg.

I had no luck so I walked all through the outside area of the pavilion looking everywhere. I saw a few other groups looking but no one seemed to be having any luck. Finally after about 15 minutes I decided to move on and hopefully find the last two in Morocco and France. Then I could just fill in whichever was left for Japan. But I decided to walk along the lake side to see if maybe it was there. And that’s where I found Figment.

Sad thing, I literally walked right by him on my way into the pavilion but I was looking the wrong way!

I headed on to Morocco and didn’t even have to enter the pavilion to look. Perry was pretty much in plain sight.

There is absolutely nothing in the Morocco stores that interests me so I skipped right past and headed to France. I had arrived at pretty much the exact time I wanted to. It was right at 2 pm when I headed up to L’Artisan des Glaces for the treat I had in mind. Here’s a picture of the menu, not the best with the glare, but the item I ordered was the very last one, an Ice Cream Martini.

I got chocolate ice cream with whipped cream vodka. Wow, this thing had two big scopes of chocolate ice cream and all that liquid in the bottom was vodka.

The CM filled it up so full that I had to carry it carefully over to the table with straws and napkins and then I had to chug a little of the vodka so I could carry it without spilling. I like vodka but chugging it is a bit much! I carried my treat outside and found a standing table in the shade to finish it. There were no tables with chairs available, even in the sun. I was right along the main walkway and at least a dozen people stopped to ask me where I got the martini. It was really good, the chocolate ice cream was excellent and the vodka made it even better. But boy was I flying by the time I got done! I’m a bit of a lightweight and that was a lot of alcohol!

Even though I knew that the last egg had to be Minnie, I still wanted to find it so I headed up to the bakery to look around and found her quickly.

The line at the ice cream place hadn’t been bad, but check out the line for the bakery!

I had one extremely important mission in France. I had to pick up a new Ratatouille cup for Jim. He bought one on our 2013 trip but had dropped it and the lid broke. I told him I would get him a new one this time.

Mission accomplished, I purchased the cup and sent it back to the resort as well. I did check out the other Ratatouille merchandise but there was nothing else I thought Jim would like.

One more topiary picture from France.

I headed out of France and just walked quickly back through UK and Canada since I had already visited them earlier. A few pictures along the way.

UK was still jam packed around Rose and Crown.

It was time to redeem my map for my prize. First though, here’s a picture of the finished product.

The prizes consisted of a variety of plastic Easter eggs similar to the ones I was hunting for. I was bummed that there was no Pluto but I got the next best thing, Stitch! Here’s a look at all the eggs I could choose from.

And here’s my Stitch one later that night back in the room.

I really liked the Lady and Tramp ones too. The CM stamped the back of my map and handed me the Stitch egg and my map to keep. It was now well within my second FP time (since I skipped the first one for SE) so it was time to say goodbye to WS and head back to Future World.

Up Next: Soarin’ and Sailing Through the Land

The Easter egg hunt looks like a lot of fun. I love your photos of wandering around World Showcase. I have always wanted to go in the Spring time. I will just miss Flower and Garden during my quick DIS 20 trip.

Glad you were able to finish up the egg hunt. The eggs are really cute, too bad you couldn't get a Pluto egg. The Stitch one is cute, does he open?

Love the pics around World Showcase, that Martini looked yummy and so does that wine, I'm not a huge wine fan but I do like the sweeter ones. Moscato is my current one I have been into. :thumbsup2

Forgot to mention your crazy Squirrel encounter on the last update. They can really be aggressive, good for you for getting rid of him but I don't think I would have been able to touch it! :scared1: We saw one when we were waiting in line for the Muppets 3d on a trip a few years ago that was going in and out of strollers in the stroller parking and he found a jackpot! He ate a chicken nugget in one and french fries in another! My Dad is currently on a rant about squirrels for taking over his bird feeders, they have even gone so far as to break/chew on the little cups that hold the seeds! :furious:

Excellent work on the WS Easter Egg Hunt! I love those prize egg choices....all of them are so adorable :) Too bad no Pluto, but Stitch is an excellent runner-up.

Great topiary pictures! The egg hunt sounds fun, and a nice way to explore World Showcase! The prizes are cute too.

Oh my gosh that Pluto Precious Moment doll is adorable!

I've been hearing a lot about those ice cream martinis lately. Might have to try one one day!

Loved this update! But sorry the Bead Outpost was closed. :sad2: Your egg hunt looked like SO much fun! Although it sounds like it could be enjoyed with a small group, this sounds like an awesome solo activity for me to try out some day! Since I'm almost always solo at the parks, I'm always looking for new ways to engage. And the eggs were so cute, too! :cutie:

I enjoyed reading about the egg hunt. It is probably not a time I will be able to visit. At least not until youngest is out of college. Too many years to think about.

The doll dressed as Pluto is so cute. I definitely am planning more of a souvenir budget this year.

The Easter egg hunt is SO cute!! I'm really bummed we didn't do it (or maybe they didn't have it) when we were there for Easter in 2009! The topiaries are just beautiful--makes me want to do a spring trip again sometime so we can see them all again!

The Easter egg hunt looks like a lot of fun. I love your photos of wandering around World Showcase. I have always wanted to go in the Spring time. I will just miss Flower and Garden during my quick DIS 20 trip.

It was a lot of fun, I hope I can get back to do it again sometime. Bummer for missing out on the Flower and Garden stuff. I think if I hadn't done this trip I might have come for the DIS 20 stuff.

Glad you were able to finish up the egg hunt. The eggs are really cute, too bad you couldn't get a Pluto egg. The Stitch one is cute, does he open?

Love the pics around World Showcase, that Martini looked yummy and so does that wine, I'm not a huge wine fan but I do like the sweeter ones. Moscato is my current one I have been into. :thumbsup2

Forgot to mention your crazy Squirrel encounter on the last update. They can really be aggressive, good for you for getting rid of him but I don't think I would have been able to touch it! :scared1: We saw one when we were waiting in line for the Muppets 3d on a trip a few years ago that was going in and out of strollers in the stroller parking and he found a jackpot! He ate a chicken nugget in one and french fries in another! My Dad is currently on a rant about squirrels for taking over his bird feeders, they have even gone so far as to break/chew on the little cups that hold the seeds! :furious:

Yep, Stitch opens up along that jagged line. I was going to take a picture with him open but I forgot.

White Zinfandel is my favorite wine, I like them sweet too.

I've seen squirrels raiding strollers before. I really didn't want to touch this one but my fish and chips were on the line!

Excellent work on the WS Easter Egg Hunt! I love those prize egg choices....all of them are so adorable :) Too bad no Pluto, but Stitch is an excellent runner-up.

The eggs were very cute, I wanted several of them but you only get one. I guess I could have bought a couple more maps if I really wanted others.

Great topiary pictures! The egg hunt sounds fun, and a nice way to explore World Showcase! The prizes are cute too.

Oh my gosh that Pluto Precious Moment doll is adorable!

I've been hearing a lot about those ice cream martinis lately. Might have to try one one day!

It really was a nice way to explore, it gave me something different that what I normally do around WS.

I love my Pluto doll, he's so cute!

Definitely give those ice cream martinis a try it was really good!

Loved this update! But sorry the Bead Outpost was closed. :sad2: Your egg hunt looked like SO much fun! Although it sounds like it could be enjoyed with a small group, this sounds like an awesome solo activity for me to try out some day! Since I'm almost always solo at the parks, I'm always looking for new ways to engage. And the eggs were so cute, too! :cutie:

I was so bummed about the bead outpost. I was going to buy a few of the girls at work Christmas gifts there. Now I have to come up with another idea.

It was an awesome solo activity and also got me talking to more people who where also looking.

I enjoyed reading about the egg hunt. It is probably not a time I will be able to visit. At least not until youngest is out of college. Too many years to think about.

The doll dressed as Pluto is so cute. I definitely am planning more of a souvenir budget this year.

Late spring is usually not a time I go either, I'm glad I made this extra trip since I got to experience Flower and Garden.

Luckily I had a bunch of gift cards saved up that I received as gifts so I was able to buy a few things this trip.

The Easter egg hunt is SO cute!! I'm really bummed we didn't do it (or maybe they didn't have it) when we were there for Easter in 2009! The topiaries are just beautiful--makes me want to do a spring trip again sometime so we can see them all again!

I'm pretty sure the Egg Hunt hasn't been around for very long. For some reason I'm thinking this was only the 2nd year for it. I definitely want to go back during this time again!

Soarin’ and Sailing Through the Land Part 1

I realized as I started writing this update it’s going to be pretty similar to the one I posted yesterday for the November TR! So you might be experiencing a bit of déjà vu here.

After collecting my Easter Egg Hunt prize it was time to head to the Land for my Soarin’ FP which was for 2:25 – 3:25. I had a LWTL one starting at 3:25 so I wanted to try to time the two so I could do them back to back.

The standby wait time for Soarin’ wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, probably because everyone was now back in WS drinking green beer.

I made it through much quicker with my FP and was even pulled from way in the back of the line as a single rider. I didn’t get to ask for section B this time and I ended up in C, row 1, closest seat to the B section. I finally got to see the Leaning Eiffel Tower and understood what all the fuss was about. That was really the only distortion I noticed and it didn’t bother me at all.

I was done so quickly thanks to being pulled that I was 10 minutes too early for my LWLT FP. So I found a seat in the food court and rested for a few minutes. It was fairly empty at that time of day.

Then I used my third FP. The regular line really wasn’t that bad.

I found a Hidden Mickey.

I ended up all by myself in the front row of the boat. I’m pretty sure this was the first time I’d gotten row 1 and it made for some different perspectives for my photos. I was able to shoot straight ahead instead of off to the side.

They had some different signs out for the Flower and Garden Festival.

I found another Hidden Mickey.

I also noticed that the alligators were gone and replaced with fish. I wondered if that had to do with the attack last summer.

I was really spotting those Hidden Mickeys.

Jim loves hot peppers and hot sauces but even he won’t touch these babies.

I was finished with the Land for the moment so I headed out and on to new adventures. I had planned on hitting up the Seas next but Nemo had a 30 minute wait and I knew the building would be wall to wall people. I decided that seeing my Sea Turtles was not worth fighting the masses.

Instead I headed back to the Joy and Sadness meet and got in line. The line was still pretty long but I really wanted to meet them. Disney is constantly changing out meet and greets and I had no idea how long they would be there. Better to get them when I had a chance. The wait turned out to be about 40 minutes and I passed the time playing on my phone and people watching.

The meet was very cute. Joy pointed out my Pluto shirt and motioned a heart to tell me she loved him too.

Next it was time to hit up the single rider line at Test Track. I said hi to Stitch on the way there and also walked through Mouse Gears but didn't buy anything.

But unfortunately when I got there I ran into this mess.

The regular wait time was 120 minutes. If you notice, there was no wait time for the single rider line but I asked and the CM said 50 minutes. I think she might have been underestimating it because the line was all the way out the door. Guess TT wasn’t happening for me on this day.

I decided to go check out the Flower and Garden Festival Building instead, taking some Topiary photos along the way. Buzz was near Mission Space.

I headed up and into the building.

Continued in Next Post

Soarin’ and Sailing Through the Land Part 2

Basically I walked around the merchandise area for a few minutes, didn't see anything I wanted, and then left. There were more Topiary out front.

I headed back out towards the front to see what the line was like for Spaceship Earth. I have no idea at this point why I didn’t get on the MDE App to see if I could make a 4th FP. I guess I just wasn’t in FP mode yet.

The Figment topiary was on the back side of SE and was really cute.

As I walked, I spotted the Express Transportation area that I would be using later that evening. It was right next to the bathrooms that were to the right of SE as I was walking towards the front.

I took this artsy picture right across from it.

The line for SE was still pretty long and I was getting really hungry at this point. It was still a bit early for dinner but I had eaten lunch so early that I was ready for something. I don’t mind eating at off times when I’m alone because finding an open table when solo can be a bit challenging. So I back tracked to the Land building again.

I grabbed my favorite meal from Sunshine Seasons. Rotisserie Chicken, mashed potatoes and Chocolate Mousse Cake for dessert.

I also doubled down on the drinks, getting both a soda and a water. I needed the caffeine at that point because I had been going for almost 15 hours and still had a bit to go. But I also wanted to stay hydrated, hence the water.

As you may recall, I mentioned that the dessert is no longer included with the CS meal so I used a snack credit instead. This was easy to do but the cashier had to ring up two separate orders to make it work.

I’m sad to say that my meal was a bit disappointing. I’ve gotten this same dish many times and always enjoyed it but not so much on this night. The chicken was dry and the mash potatoes very bland. I wonder if it was the off time I was eating. Maybe the food had been sitting there for a while. I did enjoy the mousse cake though, it was just as good as always.

I sat for a while after and called Jim to check in on him and the doggies. Unfortunately he had some bad news. Alex would not eat his dinner. This wouldn’t have concerned me too much as long as it was just one meal but he had not eaten his dinner earlier in the week and he had also thrown up a few times. I was very worried and told Jim to take him to the vet the next day.

Hunger satisfied, I headed back to SE and waited about 10 minutes to get on.

I swear there has to be a Hidden Mickey somewhere in this mural but I’m always moving too fast to look.

And photos from the ride.

I always try to pick different options for my future to see what I might get. No idea at this point what I picked though.

When I exited SE I realized that I probably would not be able to make the 6:40 bus to MK so I looked around the Art Store, snapped one last photo of SE, and then checked out Gateway Gifts were I found a Pluto Key Chain.

Then it was time to say goodbye to Epcot and head to MK for my first viewing of Wishes. It seemed strange to be saying goodbye to Epcot on the same day I arrived. I guess that’s what it’s like with a super short trip.

Up Next: Wishes #1

Remy came to us from the shelter at age 4.

OMG love Schnauzers and Schnauzer mixes. I will try to post a pic of my Snickers, my Schnoodle...but I haven't had much luck with pictures here...

LexArabella_zpsmy8fydfh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
LexArabella_zpsmy8fydfh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Ugh ok or not...I have to figure this out...argh!! anyway...

I had the concierge add the Express Transportation to my reservation.

Oh this is really exciting...

I finally had to grab him by the tail and fling him off of the table.

This really made me laugh out loud - the visual!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!