Clean hotel for a one night stay near CBR?

SkcMom

DIS Veteran
We need a place to stay close to CBR for one night in December. We check into CBR on Dec 9th but we are flying into Sanford airport on the 8th so we just need one night someplace. Really not too picky about amenities. Just has to be CLEAN and have a free cont. breakfast and less than $100. TIA!!

I would Priceline a 3* hotel in Disney World Vicinity, and although you probably won't get a hotel with free Continental Breakfast, you can just buy it yourself with the money you save by using Priceline.

You could stay at the POP it is right behind the CBR and then you could ask customer service to move your bags to the CBR. I just checked the Disney website and the room at the POP is available for the 8th and it is $82 plus tax still under the $100 you were wanting and it is less than a min away from the CBR and you can have them move your bags while you are off to the parks or wherever. Remember JUST HAVE FUN!!pirate:

Check travelzoo.com as you get closer to your date, several times a year Courtyard Vista Centre is available with a good rate under $100 plus breakfast buffet. Usually the buffet only good for 2 people but it is nice and more than typical continental breakfast. I think the last time we stayed there the travelzoo rate was $69 and included the breakfast. It is not far from Downtown Disney area.

Phrank

Are you renting a car or using a service to get to the hotel from the airport? If you are using a service it would be cheaper to only have to use it once and stay at the Pop, if you have AAA you can also get a 10% discount if available for that night and Pop is the closest Hotel to CBR and it's under $100 but no cont. breakfast. If you are renting a car there is many hotels outside of Disney that you can get for under $100 for a night. :) Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter