Claire & Chris-getting hitched Disney style 5th Oct 2011.I'm a Mrs!!

Wow! Claire, you look amazing!!!

I'm so excited that we are flying into Disney on the same day! It seems like there is going to be a hoard of us Disney Brides coming in on the 30th! How fun!!!

QUOTE=princess_ariel_85;42161955]Know what you mean by long dresses, it's my main worry. I know I'm going head first down that ailse. :goodvibes

We fly sept 30th from manchester aswell!! We leave at 11am.[/QUOTE]

Aah what a shame, we are on the afternoon flight, or there would have been 2 brides flying out together!

Oh wow! Your dress turned out perfectly, the Etsy risk definitely paid off. And I can just see your gorgeous petticoat underneath.. you must be getting very excited now! :thumbsup2

What a big relief! I cannot tell you how nervous I was waiting for both to arrive! I'm thinking of shortening the dress an inch so the orange ribbon will be more visible.

Wow! Claire, you look amazing!!!

I'm so excited that we are flying into Disney on the same day! It seems like there is going to be a hoard of us Disney Brides coming in on the 30th! How fun!!!

Wow, a hoard of stampeding brides through the airport. I can just picture it!!!:rotfl:

The dress is gorgeous Claire!! I know you paid a lot of money in import fees, but think how much it might have cost to have something as beautiful!

It is perfect, and I cannot wait to see the whole "ensemble" (e.g. hairdo, bouquet,etc).

About another 1.5 month!!!

And yes, I'm sure Virgin will be accomodating, they're usually great with special requests (and I cannot think of a request more special than wanting your wedding dress as a carry-on! :thumbsup2:

Love love love the dress!!!! So beautiful, and you are so beautiful in it! Can't wait to see the whole ensemble on your big day! :goodvibes Not too long now! We are in the final stretch! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much all you lovely ladies :goodvibes I am truly excited now that we are on the final leg towards the wedding!

I went on the 2 hour drive back to Manchester last weekend to have my dress altered. In typical Claire style I had forgotten to go to Mums house to pick up the dress (but of course Claire, why would you actually need the dress when you are going for dress alterations!!!:rotfl:). So poor Mum had to meet me it Manchester with it. I couldn't stop laughing at her wacky races style driving as she pulled up next to me outside the shop and flung the garment bag at me! Thank goodness she only lives down the road from the shop I picked to alter the dress. Anyway, unbelievably I have managed to lose 4 inches from my upper body and 3 off my waist so quite a bit of nipping to be done. I can pick it up on the 10th September and I can't wait!

Other news: I have ordered a great dress travel box from ebay which arrived today. So now the dress can travel in style with me on the plane.

Chris has FINALLY ordered his shirt and waistcoat (vest). Talk about last minute.com! Thankfully he picked a lovely silvery grey pinstriped waistcoat and a crisp white shirt. I really never know with him and he might have been stood at the end of the aisle in a polka dot shirt and a bow tie!

My planner has been emailing me a lot and I am really looking forward to meeting her. I feel totally relaxed about the ceremony as she really has everything in hand and seems to understand me very well. I'm sure I should be worrying about something but as far as the wedding goes I am totally calm!

I went on the 2 hour drive back to Manchester last weekend to have my dress altered. In typical Claire style I had forgotten to go to Mums house to pick up the dress (but of course Claire, why would you actually need the dress when you are going for dress alterations!!!:rotfl:). So poor Mum had to meet me it Manchester with it. I couldn't stop laughing at her wacky races style driving as she pulled up next to me outside the shop and flung the garment bag at me! Thank goodness she only lives down the road from the shop I picked to alter the dress.

Okay, that sounds like something I would totally do! Yay Mom to the rescue!

Anyway, unbelievably I have managed to lose 4 inches from my upper body and 3 off my waist so quite a bit of nipping to be done. I can pick it up on the 10th September and I can't wait!

Wahoo! Congratulations on the slimming! I have to ask.. What is your secret?!

I picked my dress up yesterday! It's a very surreal feeling!!!

My planner has been emailing me a lot and I am really looking forward to meeting her. I feel totally relaxed about the ceremony as she really has everything in hand and seems to understand me very well. I'm sure I should be worrying about something but as far as the wedding goes I am totally calm!

I'm so glad everything is coming together for you! I'm sooo excited for your wedding and can't wait to hear all about it!!!

I also wanted to share our cake topper design with you for out at home wedding cake. As you may recall we are having a halloween themed party with a trick or treat candy buffet and a fabulous topsy turvy cake. Well here is a sketch of the topper...it had to have our boys on it too!!

image-1.jpg

Okay, that sounds like something I would totally do! Yay Mom to the rescue!

Wahoo! Congratulations on the slimming! I have to ask.. What is your secret?!

I picked my dress up yesterday! It's a very surreal feeling!!!

I'm so glad everything is coming together for you! I'm sooo excited for your wedding and can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Hey you must be getting so excited too. Not long for either of us now. I've been hitting the gym pretty hard in the last few months. I also drink a lot of home made veggie juices which really fills me up in the morning - my worst time for being hungry. I juice loads of carrots,spinach,cucumber,ginger,celery and green apples. Then I blend it with half an avocado. It's very green and looks nasty but tastes great. Creates a lot of washing up first thing in the morning but it's worth it.

I also wanted to share our cake topper design with you for out at home wedding cake. As you may recall we are having a halloween themed party with a trick or treat candy buffet and a fabulous topsy turvy cake. Well here is a sketch of the topper...it had to have our boys on it too!!

image-1.jpg

Oh MY Gosh! Thats brilliant, can't wait to see it actually on your cake!

Btw.. you might be on the same plane as my mum, dad and sis.

I'm so excited for all us brides that are leaving on the same day and getting married in the same week! xxx

Just jumping on board with your PJ! I love all your kitties and your dress is beautiful! This next month is going to fly by!

Claire sweetie - I love love love your cake topper!!!
You are so close now!!! I am so excited for you!!! :yay::yay:

Thank you lovely ladies for your comments. I am getting very giddy now!

Chris' shirt and waistcoat arrived yesterday. The waistcoat looks great but he just didn't look right in the dress shirt and orange cravat. He looked trussed up like a Christmas (or Thanksgiving) turkey :rotfl:. I could just see him getting so agitated on the day if he got too hot. So plan B is now to get a normal white shirt with a nice stylish orange or silver tie to go with the waistcoat.

We have also starting building a rough itinary for the holiday as we have so much to do in the first week with the Mums and then on our own for the next two weeks. I've booked a few surprise dinners for the two of us that Chris doesn't know about yet and we've also planned some days outside of Orlando. We've even got tickets to go and see The Script and Arctic Monkeys at Hard Rock Live. Here's a rough plan of our trip (this is more for me really so I'm sorry to bore you!)

Day 1: MK
Day 2: AK & DHS (fantasmic night)
Day 3: Pick up wedding license, Universal and IOA
Day 4: My afternoon tea with Mum at GF. Chris taking his Mum shopping and then a surprise Wishes dessert party for the Mums in MK.
Day 5:WEDDING DAY!!!!!! :dance3:
Day 6:Free day and then Drinking around the world in Epcot in the evening!
Day7:Mums choice day before they fly home in the evening. I know my Mum will choose MK and Chris' Mum will likely choose shopping so we will split up until later. Then after waving them off we zoom over to Hard Rock Live for Arctic Monkeys.
Day 8: The Script

After this we have the Haunted Hayride booked, MNNSHP, a day out at Giraffe Ranch, a day at Daytona, more shopping (Chris' hobby!). Not to mention a few character meals squeezed in and a Discovery Cove day (yet to book). PHEW!!! We will need a holiday to recover from the honeymoon!!!

Hi ladies :goodvibes

Things are really pulling together now. This weekend we went to manchester and picked up the rings - very exciting. We've been slowly paying for them with Tesco vouchers over the last year so it was great to finally take them home with us. I've also ordered a double ring box from a seller on ebay. I stole the idea from lovely Joanne (Tinkerbell766) as I thought it would be a nice wedding keepsake.

Chris got his shirt and tie this weekend too. Well, you know how our colour scheme has been based around orange/white/lime ? Well there is purple in that mix as well now! His Lordship decided that he wanted a purple shirt! He just fell in love with it right there and then. So not wanting to burst his bubble I let him run with it, purple shirt, charcoal/silver tie and pinstripe trousers. He still has the silver waistcoat but Lord only knows if he'll be wearing it. I guess I'll find out on the wedding day :rotfl:

So now I have to try and work purple in to my outfit somewhere. I'm thinking maybe and orange and a purple orchid together in my hair my not look too bad. Very 1970's!

Claire sweetie - Yay for having the rings all payed and for ordering the ring box - those little boxes are such good value and mine is a very precious memento of our big day, and has pride of place on my dressing table!!
Men are so fond of throwing a spanner in the works aren't they? I am sure, however, that an orange and purple orchid will look great!!!
Your schedule looks very exciting!!! Not long now sweetie!!!

So now I have to try and work purple in to my outfit somewhere. I'm thinking maybe and orange and a purple orchid together in my hair my not look too bad. Very 1970's!

I think the orange and purple orchid would like nice, I think it'll deff work.

It'll soon be here! I can't wait to see pics of your big day! xx

Thank you ladies for putting my mind at rest with the colours. Not long now :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter