Cindy's

dis_lovr_04

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>
Hey guys. UMM my mom got reservations cinderella's breakfast. She is really excited. Has neone ever been??? I don't know what the whole point is, but it sounds cool I guess. Can nebody fill me in???

I've been to Cindy's a bunch of times and you don't get you're coice of food you get the adalt or the kids and they bring you you're food and the princess's come to you're table and the prince comes too:)

I went to lunch there one day. It was really neat! be sure to take a camera!! You get to met Prince Charming! :)

i like it but i doubt we will ever eat there again
we were there for an hour b4 a single princess came to our side...we were done eating and had to sit there for 15 minutes before anyone came...we all had to complain about it...the reason is b/c they start on one side and all work their way around...well my mom wasnt too happy espically b/c it was our last day

but they finally came

but we finalyl saw sleeping beauty! :) we also saw jasmine, ariel,cinderella,belle and Snow White

I went last year and it's actually a lot of fun. I know that you're thinking that, "oh geez, this is gonna be so stupid." but, it's not that bad! I hope you have a good time!

I went on New Year's Day this year, and had a wonderful time. I liked the breakfast, although I know a lot of people don't like it. My family thought the food was good, though. My sister loved seeing the princesses, and I loved just sitting in the castle, looking out over the MK. It is a very special place. :)

omg.. im turning green.. lol! i've always wanted to go to that... thats awsome that ya get to go b/c i hear its really hard to make ressies

have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter