Cindy's breakfast????

dizmomof2

Mouseketeer
Has the reservation time changed and I didn't notice? It has always been 60 days out (and phone at 7am and pray!)

My brother phoned yesterday for some PS and asked about Cindy's. He's still got over 70 days left until he wants the PS. He was told there was only tables for 2 left on any of the days he asked for. The CM told him it was 90 days for Cindy's. Is this right?!?:confused: Am I just going bonkers :crazy: with the 60 day thing? Maybe I just made that up in my head.

How long in advance do you make PS for breakfast in the castle?
TIA
princess:
:jumping1:

The reservation time changed this past summer to 90 days out. So you were lucky to get what you did. Enjoy:D

Laura

Just so you know it is 90 days for almost everything now. You might want to check the PS Calculator here on the DIS for current times.

Okay, so I was right, it USED to be 60 days out. I wasn't looking over the summer and they changed it! Oh well, they've already been three times. I've actually been very lucky and have gotten cancellations the least two times when they've gone last minute.

Maybe they'll get lucky again!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter