cindy's b-fast advice is wrong!

fishcall

Earning My Ears
the advice tacked at the top of the page is wrong for cindy's breakfast as is the ps calander on this site. ps for cindy's breakfast can be made 90 days in advance, not 60. i called today following all the rules and they said all the dates that we were going to be there were already full. i was really hoping that my 2yr old would get to experience this. if anyone is going to cancel on 1/7-12/03 please call me before you cancel so i can be ready to call the reservation number. my number is (xxx) xxx-xxxx. are there any other ways to get into the cindy breakfast? any advice would be great. also, someone should change the cindy advice so others do not run into this problem as i have.

the best advice i can give you is to keep calling! i called in the afternoon and was able to book cindy's for one of the days of our upcoming trip. keep calling!!:tongue:

I had luck calling 2 days prior to the day I wanted on our last trip as they open up more tables at that time. Called right at 7 a.m. Some people have had luck just walking up and asking if they had any openings. Good luck!

I guess I didn't phrase my post correctly. I saw that the tips thread is very old and understood the confusion there, which is why I didn't address it in my post, maybe I should have. But the OP implied that the calculator (or calendar as fishcall stated) was incorrect and clearly it is not.

Sorry for the confusion. Going back to the orginal post, FYI for everyone, that tip thread started a very long time ago. If you go to the last pages of that thread, posters talk about the current 90 day window.

I don't want to get flamed and it wasn't the intent of my post to argue, but I hate to see the DIS get blamed unnecessarily. And others should know that the calculator is right. That's all!

I am so sorry, Fishcall, that you had this problem. Disney changed their policy a while back and the information has been posted here about this.

Keep trying to make ressies. You can also try Princess Storybook for a chance for the princesses. Crystal Palace has the Pooh characters, also. Just remember, that your two year old won't be as disappointed as you are! She really won't mind!

I suggest you keep trying and be diligant in calling for PS's at CRT; there is a chance for getting seats. Good luck!!!!!!

Confusions and misunderstandings happen. I say.. Keep trying! Many people (me included) make multiple ressies to ensure they get to go at least once per trip, and cancel the rest. Keep calling at 7am and hopefully one will open up.

I understand your frustration, but another tip. I have a 2 1/2 yo DD, she is old enough to understand the excitement, but she is also young enough to have as much enjoyment at the 1900 Park Fare Character Meal at GF.

If you cant get CRT, go for 1900 Park Fare, I believe Cindy and many other princesses are there as well.

Good luck!

Deedee
another mother of a princess: lover

Personally, I recommend you remove your phone number from your post - it's not a good idea to post private info on the internet!

Oh yes, please remove your phone number!

Just ask folks to PM you, or include your email address on your User CP.

You are not totally out of luck for those coveted Cindy's reservations. Keep on calling and trying for a spot. If that doesn't work, you can try to get in at the restaurant itself. I have personally seen them take walk-ins.

You might also want to make a reservation at 1900 Park Faire. Your DD will be able to Cindy there and only you will know that she missed out on eating in the castle.

Calling exactly 2 days out at 7:00 a.m. has worked well for me, too. They seem to open up a few more tables then, and in fact, I've been offered a choice of several seating times.

Good Luck!

thanks to all. i did get reservations for the dinner at 1900 and the princess breakfast in epcot. i'm sure all will go well.

That's great. I'm sure you will enjoy the princess breakfast at Epcot.

fishcall -

I am glad you got those other ressies, as I liked both of them better than CRT. I know it's the castle thing and all, but the princesses are better at PSB and the atmosphere and food are MUCH better at 1900 P F at the GF. Plus, my daughters got a lot more time with the characters there.

Chin up, you will really enjoy the other two!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter