Cinderella's table canx fee if 4 show for 5 person reservation?

ldo

DIS Veteran
If I make a DDP reservation for Cinderella's Table for 5 and then only 4 can come, what would the fee be if the 5th person is a no show? I know I could rebook for 4 at 48 hours or so, but I assume that tables for 4 would be gone and I don't want to lose my spot.

If I make a DDP reservation for Cinderella's Table for 5 and then only 4 can come, what would the fee be if the 5th person is a no show? I know I could rebook for 4 at 48 hours or so, but I assume that tables for 4 would be gone and I don't want to lose my spot.
You pay for CRT in advance, so you would lose the $$$ you already paid, I think.
It is 2 TS credits if you're on the DPH. Not sure if they would charge you the 2 credits, but I assume in this case they would.
I would call and ask a CM to try to switch it from 5 to 4. Otherwise you're probably on the hook for the extra person...

Last edited:
I can't imagine they wouldn't just refund the amount for the missing person, considering they issue refunds all the time for TIW discounts and the like, but perhaps someone with firsthand experience can weigh in on this one.

We showed up one short once and they issued us a gift card for what we had prepaid. But I wouldn't count on it. It's probably up to your server. I would call the dining number and see if they can reduce your number ahead of time.

Agree with @mom2rtk...
Because they are a prepaid venue, they may not have the ability and flexibility (no cash on hand/no register?) to give you back your money.
Definately call and try to reduce your number.

Agree with @mom2rtk...
Because they are a prepaid venue, they may not have the ability and flexibility (no cash on hand/no register?) to give you back your money.
Definately call and try to reduce your number.

People who book on the dining plan can decide to pay with cash, so they must have a register. But I still think it's up to the server how to deal with a no show in the party.

OP, I just recalled a second time we showed up with one less in our party than on the reservation. That time we were on the dining plan (so hadn't prepaid) and we weren't charged for them. That said, I would still call and try to get the reservation adjusted ahead of time.

For what it's worth, we once prepaid for our meals, then later decided to get Tables In Wonderland. They refunded the difference then.

If you call, I would stress to the cast member that you do not want to lose your reservation. Often times they don't have any more power to alter reservations than you would, and you'll wind up losing your reservation.

People who book on the dining plan can decide to pay with cash, so they must have a register. But I still think it's up to the server how to deal with a no show in the party.

OP, I just recalled a second time we showed up with one less in our party than on the reservation. That time we were on the dining plan (so hadn't prepaid) and we weren't charged for them. That said, I would still call and try to get the reservation adjusted ahead of time.
Didn't think of that! Of course they probably have cash on hand and registers (are they even called that anymore?) to do transactions.

the issue is that we would be going from a 5/6 top to a 4 top. I know I won't be able to adjust upwards. I won't know for sure about #5 until well after the 180 day mark. At that point, there would be no 4 tops left. We will have DDP. The central number will not be CRT. I think I will just make it for 5 and if it goes to 4, hope for the best. I would be fine with a gift card. Do they make you prepay if you are on DDP or just take CC for guarantee?

the issue is that we would be going from a 5/6 top to a 4 top. I know I won't be able to adjust upwards. I won't know for sure about #5 until well after the 180 day mark. At that point, there would be no 4 tops left. We will have DDP. The central number will not be CRT. I think I will just make it for 5 and if it goes to 4, hope for the best. I would be fine with a gift card. Do they make you prepay if you are on DDP or just take CC for guarantee?
They take a cc guarantee...

This has little to do with the question at hand, but we showed up with 1 table for 6 booked, and 1 table for 1 booked, and asked if we'd be able to combine them into a table for 7, and they were very friendly and accommodating about it. Gave us a table for 7 with no fuss or issues whatsoever.

Had they said no, my dad was prepared to eat alone so no huge issue, but my overall point is, these things happen, and I imagine they have minor issues like this on a daily basis... and in my experience they seemed very friendly and accommodating.

I know at most non pre-paid ADR locations, they won't charge you any fee if your party shows up 1 short... they mostly just care that you don't skip out on the reservation entirely. Since you pre-pay at CRT... your mileage may vary, but as others have said, i'd think they'd probably help you w/ a refund. (No guarantee though).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter