Cinderella's royal table dinner?

tigger17

DIS Veteran
Hi does anyone know if the princesses are at CRT at dinner as I have looked online and something's say yes and some say no

TIA x

I'm pretty sure they are. It used to be a dinner show with the Mice and Fairy Godmother, but they stopped doing that a few years ago (2009 maybe?) and made it a regular character meal just like breakfast and dinner. The princesses were there for dinner when we went in 2010.

gtpoohbear said:
I'm pretty sure they are. It used to be a dinner show with the Mice and Fairy Godmother, but they stopped doing that a few years ago (2009 maybe?) and made it a regular character meal just like breakfast and dinner. The princesses were there for dinner when we went in 2010.

Thank you :)

tigger17 said:
Hi does anyone know if the princesses are at CRT at dinner as I have looked online and something's say yes and some say no

TIA x

We went for dinner in December and it was a princess dinner.

The pp is right, the dinner charcters were changed 3 or 4 years ago.

Now it is princesses at all meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter