Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner

drenalin'junkie

Now Serving Customer #
I will state right off that other than luaus I am not normally a character dining fan.
We went for my DWs birthday for a 3 day trip.Booked to 2 of her faves, FF and Kona.
The other couple asked if we'd be interested in Cinderella's,we looked online and while reviews were mixed it looked solid and we agreed.They have a 3yr old infatuated with all things princess and Disney.

Upon entering,it appeared bedlam but I looked at the plates and was happy.We were seated in an alcove which cut down on traffic and noise.
Everything was themed nicely and the characters interacted with the crowd wonderfully.

The Food:I was quite surprised,we are FOODIES and rarely eat fast food or buffets anywhere.
Salads were everywhere,I had spring mix,nicoise and edamame salads all tasty.
Roast beef had rare,med and end cut available,I chose rare with horseradish cream,cherries and mustard on the side.
Sampled a few of the other dishes/sides and was surprised,most were very tasty,fresh and correct temp for the dish.
Desserts were tiny little confections perfect for bite size or kid portions,I had a plate of mixed offering and was most impressed with the chocolates and bread pudding:thumbsup2.
While I will not rush back,we certainly would do it again and feel confident we'd not be disappointed.

Im taking my 4 yro DD after her BBB app, for diner im glad to hear it was not BAD you hear so many mixed things you never know and you always worry.
Thanks for posting we go in a few days.:banana::banana::banana:

Im taking my 4 yro DD after her BBB app, for diner im glad to hear it was not BAD you hear so many mixed things you never know and you always worry.
Thanks for posting we go in a few days.:banana::banana::banana:

I will be taking my DD after her BBB appointment, in June (her birthday). I am a little worried also, but we love to try different places to eat. I'm sure she will more interested in the characters than the food anyway. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter