• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderellas Gala Feast at 1900 Park Faire

Microcell

DIS Veteran
We have PS at 1900 park faire for dinner so DD could see Cindy, and for the money it will cost, I am wondering if it is a good meal, character interaction for the price?

We did this last June (we will doing it again this June) & we really had a good time.

The characters were very good, especially the Prince & the Fairy Godmother (who was in the Lobby area)

The food is A+, I think one of the better buffets. TONS of selections!!!!

We have reservations during our trip in June, I think for the money, this sounds like one of the better deals. Even though you aren't eating in the castle, from what I have read, the food is better and you still get Cinderella.

I think we will stick with it, we will eat in the castle just to say we did, but not with Cindy!

I took my DD6 and DS4 in Jan and we all loved this place!! Character interaction was plenty and food...wow!!
You'll have a great time, say Hi to Prince Charming from me..;)

Daisy:sunny:

We did this character meal and really enjoyed it. I am not too fond of buffets, in general, but I have to say that I really enjoyed the selections on this one.....different and quite good! As long as my daughter met Cinderella and Prince Charming was all that really mattered to me at the time, but it was a pleaseant surprise to actually enjoy the buffet!!!!

Good to hear. They sure do get you for alot at the character meals, but my dd will be thrilled to get Cindy's autograph!

We did it in November and are going to do it again it May. All of the characters interacted very well with us and we never felt rushed. And the strawberry soup was fabulous! You have to try that!!

We did this in Feb and are doing it again in May.....it is great. The food was great, the interaction was great as well....we also did Crystal Palace Character dinner and will probably not go back to that one!

Originally posted by Microcell
Good to hear. They sure do get you for alot at the character meals, but my dd will be thrilled to get Cindy's autograph!

To me, it much more convenient to spend the money on the character meal and have my kids see the characters, as opposed to waiting in long lines to see characters or searching for characters! So, in my opinion, character meals are well worth the $$$!!!

Originally posted by mbw12
To me, it much more convenient to spend the money on the character meal and have my kids see the characters, as opposed to waiting in long lines to see characters or searching for characters! So, in my opinion, character meals are well worth the $$$!!!

My Dd will probably do both! I think the autograph seeking is more fun to her than the rides!

I was thinking the same thing !I have a hard time seeing my daughter walking past Cinderella if we see her in the parks, even if she has already eaten dinner with her!

Originally posted by Microcell
My Dd will probably do both! I think the autograph seeking is more fun to her than the rides!

Oh don't get me wrong, we also do that, too! but if there is a must-see character for her, I enjoy the ease of the character meals!!!! But of course when we see the character in the parks, my kids are off and running, also!

My daughter really wants to see Cinderella, but exactly 90 days before we go to Disney we will be on a cruise (for the whole week, we will miss the 90 day deadline!) Is this as hard to get as the royal breakfast and can we call when we get back? (About 80 days)

I am definitely in the minority but I think that the food at 1900 Park Fare is utterly disgusting. We have tried it twice and have felt the same way both times. All five of us hated it. Never again.

We were at this dinner in February and had a wonderful time. We went with the mindset that we didn't care about anything other than the fact that Julia was finally going to meet Cinderella!! The look on her face was absolutely unforgetable (she was almost 3 yrs old). She is in love with these characters. The interaction was incredible, with Pearla and Suzie visiting at least 6 times, Cinderella twice and Prince Charming twice. The Fairy Godmother was also great. To top it all off, we were very happy with the buffet. It was very well presented and very yummy ... but everyone has their own opinions. We were very happy :sunny:

We are hoping to go next year and it will be DD's 4th birthday and we are going to try and eat there on that day.

Funcinderella : I never booked this meal until about 2 or 3 weeks before we were going to be there. I had quite a choice of times, and we picked 4:30, mainly because of our infant daughter's schedule. I think you'll be ok!

Kerri:wave:

We thought the food was great. It was definately better than any of the other buffets we did. My favorite part of 1900 Park Fare is meeting Prince Charming. It is the only place I know of where you get to talk to a Prince. I think the atmosphere is much less hectic than the princess breakfasts. We still do both of the breakfast because dd's can't get enough of Princess interaction. We will doing all three again in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter