Cinderella's Breakfast/Storybook Princess Breakfast

Samantha Wiseman

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone. I am new to this. I am desperate. I am another one that got caught by the "change in procedure". I had my calendar marked to call and get priority seating and was told the policy changed to 90 days. I am going to be at Disney Oct. 12-18. Does anyone have any recommendations to possilby get this breakfast. My daughter is 5 and this would mean the world to her. Thank you!!

Samantha:bounce:

Keep trying...people will sometimes cancel and then it goes back in the system....I have gotten last minutes ressies like this when it is a must have....Have you visited the restaurant board. I am sure that people there may have some suggestions. Good luck and hope you get that ressie.

WELCOME!!!!!

Welcome to the DIS, <b>Samantha Wiseman</b>, I'm glad you found us. Good luck getting this priority seating. I understand that cancellations are frequent, so keep trying if you don't succeed at first.

Katholyn

I totally understand your distress. We have gone to disney 4 years in a row and I was only able to get reservations last year for the castle break. So I had built it up, bigtime. We were all disappointed. It was not as fun as Chef mickey's or the grand Floridian. But I know you have to experience it. i was the same way. Just don't miss Chef Mickey's. Br. Donald Duck's breakfast in Amimal Kingdome was awesome too! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter