Cinderella's Breakfast/Storybook Princess Breakfast

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by Samantha Wiseman, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Samantha Wiseman

Samantha Wiseman Earning My Ears

Hello Everyone. I am new to this. I am desperate. I am another one that got caught by the "change in procedure". I had my calendar marked to call and get priority seating and was told the policy changed to 90 days. I am going to be at Disney Oct. 12-18. Does anyone have any recommendations to possilby get this breakfast. My daughter is 5 and this would mean the world to her. Thank you!!

Samantha:bounce:

2. glo

glo <font color=green>"Has a heart bigger then all of

Keep trying...people will sometimes cancel and then it goes back in the system....I have gotten last minutes ressies like this when it is a must have....Have you visited the restaurant board. I am sure that people there may have some suggestions. Good luck and hope you get that ressie.

WELCOME!!!!!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Samantha Wiseman

Samantha Wiseman Earning My Ears

What is the restaurant board?

5. Debi

Debi <font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea

Samantha, just click here to get to the Restaurants Board. :)

6. KayleeUK

KayleeUK Still here.....

fingers crossed for you Samantha :)

7. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono

Welcome to the DIS, <b>Samantha Wiseman</b>, I'm glad you found us. Good luck getting this priority seating. I understand that cancellations are frequent, so keep trying if you don't succeed at first.

Katholyn

8. dn8life

dn8life Guest

I totally understand your distress. We have gone to disney 4 years in a row and I was only able to get reservations last year for the castle break. So I had built it up, bigtime. We were all disappointed. It was not as fun as Chef mickey's or the grand Floridian. But I know you have to experience it. i was the same way. Just don't miss Chef Mickey's. Br. Donald Duck's breakfast in Amimal Kingdome was awesome too! Have fun!