• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

CINDERELLA!!!! The Vandy girls are BACK!!!**UPDATE 8-8-09! THE END-FINALLY! Page 83**

Welcome Home! It sounds like you had good weather and lots of fun! Can't wait to hear about the Vandy Girls adventures! popcorn::

Yahoooo!!! I'm in!! Can't wait to start reading!!

I'm sad that you didn't plan to match outfits though. How awesome would that have been, if you wore matching outfits the whole trip!?! :woohoo:

Welcome back! I had read Dawn's TR - looking forward to reading all about your trip!!!!! (Just wanted to post this quick to get it on my list, and say hello! I gotta get ready for work now...the DIS has to wait :sad2: )

It was so neat to meet you on Maelstorm - what a coincidence that we were sitting right next to each other! I hope the rest of your trip was fantastic, can't wait to read about it (especially your night at the halloween party). :teeth:

Welcome Home!! I was there too looking for you both...but did not see you:sad1:

Can't wait to hear all of your adventures!!

Hey guys!!

I just wanted to say :mickeyjum :hmghost: :tigger: WELCOME to EVERYONE :sulley: :dumbo: :donald: and thanks for the well-wishes!! I am now home safe in Nashvegas.

Wanted to check in and let you know I have got some pics uploading as I type!

Dawn and I didn't even take the time to figure out exactly how we are going to do this TR but I KNOW it will be FUN!! I have a feeling the funniest might be us commenting to each other on our own photos!

As you all know if you read my Christmas report I take a LOT of pictures!!! I don't talk all that much (sometimes :rolleyes: ) but we only have about 6GB :scared1: of pics to share! I'm sure we won't get them all on here :laughing:!

Do please be patient with us we are trying to get rolling in the 'real' world again :sad2: ....no fun when you've been at the happiest place on earth for a week!

Will be back soon for more............pirate: pirate:

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo subbing! I swear I feel like your stalker;)

as erica said, thank you guys all so much for joining in the fun!!!!!!! i'm still getting caught up on sleep and i haven't completely unpacked yet. so i haven't even begun to think about uploading pictures, but it sounds like erica's on top of it! we each have the other's pictures so we can post whatever whenever we want to. i'm going to take a nap now (i was STRUGGLING not to fall asleep in a deposition today) and then i'm off to do some grocery shopping. you know DH didn't dare do that while i was gone! and we have no food. anyway, hopefully i'll be caught up on life in a couple of days and can fully commit to this thing. just wanted to say hi and i'm glad you're all here!!!!! :goodvibes

Can't wait to read all about your trip! popcorn:: It was fun to read along on your last TR your excitement about this trip!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter