Cinderella Font?

I did a quick search in google and it came up with all kinds of Cinderella fonts. Not sure which one is the right one though. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Thanks for the reply. I am looking for the font like how you normally see Cinderella printed (like on the movie) with the cursive writting. I did a google search too but haven't found it yet.

Sandy22 said:
Even though I'm not the OP - thanks for that site! Lots of Disney fonts!

You're welcome! I had this site bookmarked, but had never used it (or even really looked through it carefully). After I posted this today, I downloaded several of the freeware fonts and they look great.

I hope others have fun with it too!

Here is an awesome site!

http://disneyexperience.com/home.htm

I'm going to use stuff off of here once I fix my comp at home. For some reason I got a mild virus and I can't use the internet, (I'm at school using it :guilty: ) but I have all the info I need and I can hopefully neutralize it by this afternoon. The fonts are great and so are the icons, this site will sure be a favorite of mine. I already have my comp playing "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow..." when shutting down. It annoys my boyfriend hehe.... so I'm going to add more of course. My comp is pretty Disney-fied, and hopefully if I get a laptop it will be too. Anyway, I love sites like this, there are some pretty neat things to find and the backgrounds are wonderful. Check it out!

::MinnieMo Jen ::MinnieMo

(Yay! 100th post!)

Those are really neat websites. I'm just not so sure what exactly to do with them. (You guys are really advanced in your computer knowlege.) I tried to download a Tinkerbell curser and a Mickey Font, but I don't know where to send them once I get them.

Edit: I played a bit and now...Spectromagic plays as my laptop starts and the "Please Stand Clear" monorail plays at close. :cheer2:

Thanks for the links!!! There is soooo much out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter