Church Services

Corryn

DIS Veteran
Hello,
I would like to know where Sunday church services are held?
I know I'm on vacation, but I'm just curious....

Thank you :)

You'll have to go off-site. WDW doesn't offer services on site, not do they provide transportation. I'm sure if you tell us what faith/denomination you're looking for someone can suggest a place of worship nearby.

Anne

Corryn said:
Hello,
I would like to know where Sunday church services are held?
I know I'm on vacation, but I'm just curious....

Thank you :)

Not sure what being on vacation has to do with missing church services, but that is neither here nor there.

As Anne said, there are no religious services held on property at this time, except usually on Christmas and Easter when there are usually 2 Roman Catholic Masses and 1 ecumenical Protestant serivice held at the Contemporary resort's convention center.

Aside from that, the area surrounding WDW has people from all faith backgrounds and the front desk of your resort will be able to provide you with a listing of the locations and times for most mainstream denominations.

theirs a Catholic Church just off Property over off of state rd 535 called Mary queen of the universe shrine and gift shop. Yes it does have a small gift shop which you purchase bibles and other things. ( I never went in their my fiance told me about it) Iv herd that its a good service their I had roomates who went but I unfortunatly Had to work sunday mornings :(

Down the road on 535 when it turns into apopka vinland theirs a lutherine church. one of my room mates went their.....

and some where around is a Jewish temple but not sure where.

Im not sure of other religions Im sure theirs temples around I just dont know where sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter