Chunkymonkey & Chubbyhubby's Year of Disney PTR! NEW 12/27 THE END and New TR Link!

Thank you!! Wow that Donair sounds totally up my alley. I really really want to try one now! I have this 7 hour tour booked for us though which doesn't leave us much time to explore on our own. Do you know if there's a place near the port where I can get one to go, because I'd totally make a beeline for it as soon as the tour drops us off.

Yes Louisbourg was an option! I was looking at that one too. Do you know if they have Donair in Sydney? Because maybe I can get one there if I can't get one in Halifax although I'm assuming the best ones would be in Halifax.

Thanks for the great info!

I'm not sure exactly where on the Waterfront you will be docked, but the closest would be Tony's on Grafton street, or Johnny K's on "pizza corner" at Blowers Street and Grafton street. Both are very walkable from the main section of the waterfront (short walk, but uphill) but if you are docked at the far south end as I suspect you might be is a bit of longer walk. I don't think Halifax has Uber, unfortunately. Johnny K's ALSO has amazing poutine (voted best in Halifax) so you can get two birds with one stone if you go there!

There will definitely be donairs in Sydney - you are right that they probably won't be as good as what you'd find in Halifax, but they will convey the general idea. Mmm. Now I want a donair :)

As for Peggy's Cove, it is a very iconic Nova Scotia sight - a very famous and picturesque spot and probably worth a visit. Plus I know you would enjoy a traditional Nova Scotia lobster feast.

I don't think I realized you were going so soon! The lobster feast does sound fantastic, and I've always wanted to see Peggy's Cove too. I do hope that Cows ice cream in PEI is still open for you - it's so touristy I bet it's open year round!

We tried Chef arts Homecomin based on your recommendation and LOVED it. It's now on our yearly rotation. Thank you!

Hi! :wave2:

Poutine: Smoke's Poutinnerie (spelling?? haha) is a common favourite. They have a pop-up down on the waterfront in the summer, but it'll possibly be gone by October. But I believe they also have another location downtown all year long. I hear great things about Willy's Fresh Cut Fries and Burgers, but I've never been there. It's won awards for its poutine though. And there's also a restaurant on Spring Garden road (where there's some shopping and restaurants) called Your Father's Moustache that has good poutine the last I was there.

Peggy's Cove is definitely a nice reason to do the tour! I've been, I think, three times? At least two. It's almost an hour out of the city, so if you don't do a tour you're not likely to see it. It's a lovely little tourist area with the lighthouse and the rocks above the crashing waves. Very scenic. Very pretty. We go out there to take photos once in a while. And there's a restaurant and some little artist gallery/shops, a tourism info place, etc. Once you've been there once it's not the kind of place you go back again and again because there's not a lot there, but it's definitely beautiful to see once. If you go, make sure you take a sweater or light jacket because it can get a little windy and chilly sometimes in the Fall.

I would be torn about the tour, too. The maple syrup part may also be neat. Nathan's parents used to own and operate a sugarbush (where they make maple syrup) in neighboring New Brunswick until his dad retired a couple years ago. We love maple in our household!

Whether you do a tour or not, Halifax is pretty great, and there's lots to do. But the city probably has the most to offer in the summer...so you might find the tour worthwhile to make sure you get the most activity during your time here. On the other hand...you'll probably find lots and lots to do for a day just exploring on your own. Tough call!

Thank you Meghan for all the recs! I am still weighing around possibilities of just doing stuff ourselves vs the tour. But I'm definitely going to have some poutine while in Canada!
I too am a huge maple fan. My favorite ice cream flavor is maple walnut which is actually pretty hard to find especially outside of new england, so when I see it I eat a few scoops, and I don't even eat that much ice cream. So visiting a "sugarbush" sounds awesome. I really like how you guys call it a sugarbush!!

I'm not sure exactly where on the Waterfront you will be docked, but the closest would be Tony's on Grafton street, or Johnny K's on "pizza corner" at Blowers Street and Grafton street. Both are very walkable from the main section of the waterfront (short walk, but uphill) but if you are docked at the far south end as I suspect you might be is a bit of longer walk. I don't think Halifax has Uber, unfortunately. Johnny K's ALSO has amazing poutine (voted best in Halifax) so you can get two birds with one stone if you go there!

There will definitely be donairs in Sydney - you are right that they probably won't be as good as what you'd find in Halifax, but they will convey the general idea. Mmm. Now I want a donair :)

As for Peggy's Cove, it is a very iconic Nova Scotia sight - a very famous and picturesque spot and probably worth a visit. Plus I know you would enjoy a traditional Nova Scotia lobster feast.

I really have to get myself some poutine and donair while in Canada, no matter where!
The Peggy's Cove tour does sound lovely and I know everyone enjoys lobster! Thank you so much for these recs!!

I don't think I realized you were going so soon! The lobster feast does sound fantastic, and I've always wanted to see Peggy's Cove too. I do hope that Cows ice cream in PEI is still open for you - it's so touristy I bet it's open year round!

I know, I didn't realie either but it's coming up in about 30 days and I realize I'm completely UNPREPARED for this trip which has been booked for like a year now, and of course I am so behind on costumes and outfits, and itineraries...
I hope Cows is open too! I'd really like to try some!

We tried Chef arts Homecomin based on your recommendation and LOVED it. It's now on our yearly rotation. Thank you!

I'm so glad you liked it! It was really yummy and I would really like to go again, there are just so many restaurants in DS to choose from!

We leave on the 2nd. DME will probably pick us up around 1PM. That last day we'll probably go get lunch at a QS in DTD after we check out.

Ah sounds good so we have a few days to meet. I'll pm you my number!

Last edited:

I hope you do at least a mini TR on the cruise too! Sounds like fun. I am thinking of surprising my husband with a cruise for his 50th bday next year, but I think he would rather have a party. He pulled off a surprise 40th for me (total surprise!!) so I think he is hoping for something like that. But our anniversary is same week...if his sister and mom help out with a party maybe I can do both. Both the Marvel and Star wars days at sea sound like so much fun!!!

I can't wait to hear about your December plans so we can try to plan a Dismeet! (I came here because I wasn't sure if you had already posted them or not).

Not sure if it would fit in either of our schedules, but I know you were talking about the nacho challenge at Peco Bill's at one point, and I'd love to try that.

I hope you do at least a mini TR on the cruise too! Sounds like fun. I am thinking of surprising my husband with a cruise for his 50th bday next year, but I think he would rather have a party. He pulled off a surprise 40th for me (total surprise!!) so I think he is hoping for something like that. But our anniversary is same week...if his sister and mom help out with a party maybe I can do both. Both the Marvel and Star wars days at sea sound like so much fun!!!

I will definitely do a TR on the cruise! These cruises are so amazing I want to remember every moment of them!
I think a surprise cruise for your DH sounds like a really good plan. You can have a party and then surprise him with the cruise, LOL.

I can't wait to hear about your December plans so we can try to plan a Dismeet! (I came here because I wasn't sure if you had already posted them or not).

Not sure if it would fit in either of our schedules, but I know you were talking about the nacho challenge at Peco Bill's at one point, and I'd love to try that.

Aaah, I think our dates don't line up anymore! I had to move our dates because I bought tickets for that Star Wars Galactic Nights so now we're going Dec 14-19 or around those dates.
But did you hear they are getting ride of the Nacho's grande challenge? That's too bad.

Aaah, I think our dates don't line up anymore! I had to move our dates because I bought tickets for that Star Wars Galactic Nights so now we're going Dec 14-19 or around those dates.
But did you hear they are getting ride of the Nacho's grande challenge? That's too bad.

We'll be there until the 16th so we have a day or two of overlap still! But yes I read that this morning :sad: and my dreams of a giant pile of nachos were dashed. (Although Josh is making nachos tonight so I feel better about it :rotfl:)

Now that we’re back from our August trip, I have a new-found energy to tweak our plans for the fall!

PTR Update 8/22 - Sept and Oct/Nov Plans

First off, I wanted to say, RIP Express Bus Transportation. You were our source of unlimited park hopping for our past 3 trips and now we are spoiled. We were even able to to do the Four Parks One Day challenge last weekend on Photopass Day - not that it really is much of a challenge with the Express Bus. Because of this I had to re-think the park hopping on future trips.

Sept 1st -5th at Universal Royal Pacific and Yacht Club

Sept 1-3rd we will be at Universal Royal Pacific resort. We don't have any plans other than to be at the Orlando Informer Meetup on the night of the 2nd, so we'll just wing it at the parks most of the other days, haha. It's actually kinda refreshing to not have to think about every little detail. Since we already have the event at night, which includes unlimited butter beer and access to all the HP rides and areas, we won't have to go super early to the parks to ride all the HP stuff during the day which frees us up to ride everything else. So I'm hoping to take it "easy" a little and get in some pool time as well.

Evening of Sept 3rd - After our second day at Universal we will Uber it over to the Yacht Club. Not sure what time we will get there but probably sometime in the evening. I am thinking like 6pm. I switched my FP+ from MK to Epcot just because it seemed too hectic to check-in at YC and then bus it over to MK. Instead, I thought we'd walk over to Epcot, have dinner at the Food n Wine booths, catch a few FP+ (I have LWTL, SE and Soarin') and then watch Illuminations. Sounds like the better plan to me. If any of you are around this evening let me know. My friend Betsy @tankgirl427 will also be there so hopefully we will meet up then. Then maybe, if the pool is open late, a late night dip in SAB sounds pretty heavenly.

Sept 4th - We have morning FP+ at DHS. I somehow missed the photo ops with the SW characters last week as the lines got kinda long so maybe we'll do those again on this trip. I initially had a lunch at Sci Fi but I had to cancel as it was cutting it close to our Wine Tasting back at Epcot, and now with no Express Bus we would have never made it in time. So we'll just head to Epcot for lunch and eat at more booths around the world before our 3:30pm wine tasting at Festival Center. That will end close to 4:15 or so. After that we will hop over to the Grand Floridian for an early dinner at Citrico's. AP holders get 30% off! That's really cool and I totally wanted to take advantage of it before it expires at the end of Sept. If we eat quickly enough we can monorail or ferry it over to MK in time for Happily Ever After!

Sept 5th - We have morning FP+ at Epcot and will spend the rest of the day there until our flight leaves at around 8:45pm. We'll have all day to munch around the world! I assume ME will pick us up super early at like 5pm. And that's the end of our quickie Sept trip!

Oct 30-Nov 6th Studio Villa at Grand Floridian and WDW Swan

I have decided to add an extra day to our trip, Nov 6th. This is because the flight on the night of Nov 5th back home was insanely expensive. It's like everyone was heading back to NJ on that day, which is so weird as I was assuming many people are heading out of EWR (it's the start of what they call "Jersey Week" when kids are off from school and everyone heads to WDW). So I booked another night at the Swan and now we're staying until the afternoon of the 6th! I saved about 300 dollars for the both of us that way, and I’d rather put that money on an extra night at Disney :)

Because of no more express bus, I have modified our plans somewhat.

Oct 30th - Our flight arrives early, around 9:20am and we will take ME to GF. I don’t have plans for today yet. Will probably head to Epcot first, hoping for a DISmeet with @franandaj and we will probably just eat at the F&W booths. We’ll head back to the GF in the afternoon/early evening and hopefully we will get all our stuff in our room by then, rest up a bit and head out to MK to watch HEA and stay until EMH ends at 11pm. Not sure what to do for dinner yet.

Oct 31st – We have a PPO breakfast at 8:15am at BoG. This is one of the few ADRs I really wanted and one that I have kept since originally making them 180 days out. We’ll have the morning doing rides on standby at MK, then head over to Epcot in time for our 1:30pm Wine Tasting seminar. Then we have the evening free at Epcot, not sure we are going to park hop again. I do have a dinner ADR at Citricos but it is early and I am not sure I want to rush back so soon after hoping to Epcot. Maybe this would be a good night to go to Disney Springs instead. Since MK is closed early for the Halloween party we won’t be hopping there. Maybe we’ll head to DHS to watch the SW fireworks instead. I’ll keep our options open.

Nov 1st – This is our anniversary! I decided this will be a non-park day and we’ll head to the Senses Spa at the GF for some massages then relax by the pool. I think we’ll need this day to do just that before our MNSSHP that night. Right now I have both breakfast and early dinner ADRs at GF Café booked. I do want to eat both meals there it’s just that I’m not sure I want to do them on the same day, I don’t really have much choice to move them around though as our mornings are pretty full on this trip. Another option is to get an ADR at MK before the Halloween party but so far nothing is really tempting me. Maybe Skipper Canteen. They seem to have changed the menu since I was last there and it looks better than what we had last year. We’ll see. I’d rather just change into our costumes and head straight to MK as the party is about to start and not have to eat dinner. DISmeets tonight with @soniam and hopefully @Nhebron. Anyone else going to be there?

Nov 2nd – Today is our AK day. I hope to get FP for FoP. We’ll probably eat breakfast at the GF or maybe in Pandora. The last time I went, we got there too late for breakfast at Satuli and it was something I was interested in trying. But it depends on how late our night before is at MNSSHP. I was going to do lunch at Tiffins today but I also managed to snag a late lunch ADR at The Plaza which was hard to come by this week. It looks like that may not work with our plans because we also need to get to ESPN Wide World of Sports to pick up our 5k Race Bibs and to hop from AK to MK then to WWoS may just take up to much time. Maybe today will be the day for dinner at GF Café before retiring to bed.

Nov 3rd – Today is race day! I think they moved up the race from 6am to 5:30am. Blech. So we’ll just have to do our 4am wakeup call, get ready and head to the corrals. I’m not even sure where the corrals are this year but I think the race goes through AK which will be really cool. After the race, I don’t have anything planned. I made the mistake earlier this year on making breakfast plans after the Princess 5k but we ended up sleeping instead. So I will not make any plans until the afternoon today, probably will just go to MK and have quick service for lunch because that evening is our dinner at Victoria and Alberts (with @soniam!). This dinner is a special one they are having for the Food and Wine festival. I think because this dinner is the focal point of the trip that I've been ho hum about all the other ADRs I've made. It’s all just filler for the main event, right? J

Nov 4th – We have breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, then we’ll have to check out of the GF and move over to the Swan. I think we’ll try and take a Minnie Van if it’s offered or else we’ll have Disney move our luggage and we will head over to DHS. I plan to have some morning FPs here, and then have an evening at Epcot with the Food n Wine booths and to watch Illuminations. Hoping to meet up with @kastoney today if not over the next few days!

Nov 5th – Our morning is open but I will probably make FP for Epcot. Then at noon we have the French Family Lunch at Monsieur Paul. Really looking forward to this! Maybe we’ll get to meet up with @Jenny Sanders and who ever else is in the park at the same time! We’ll probably spend some time at the pool at the Swolphin after lunch then head over to the Yacht Club for our dinner with Betsy (@tankgirl427) and friends at Yachtsman Steakhouse. Yum yum. Our evening ends with the Food and Wine Post-Race Party at Epcot unil 1am! I’m so excited as initially we were supposed to leave today so this wasn’t on the cards, but now it is. I purchased our party tickets yesterday, yay! @soniam - you will be here too, right?

Nov 6th - Our last day, boo. I don’t have plans today but we’ll probably do Epcot again since it’ll be the last time we'll get to experience Food and Wine for a while. Our flight is at 4:30pm but since we’re at the Swan we won’t have Magical Express so we’re gonna just Uber it to the airport maybe around 2pm.

And that’s the plan so far! I still want to tweak around with the ADRs for Oct/Nov. I’m not 100% into what I have so far but it’s kinda too late to get anything really good like Ohana or Be Our Guest. I’ll use the TP ressie finder and see what we get…

Sorry for the long-winded post, just had to get my thoughts out there before my latest TR takes over my life!

Hi there! Hoping to see you at mnsshp. I'm solo and this will be my second party this year, so my plans are kind of flexible. We also have similar plans for Nov 2nd. I have morning fast passes in AK and then will go to the expo.

We'll be there until the 16th so we have a day or two of overlap still! But yes I read that this morning :sad: and my dreams of a giant pile of nachos were dashed. (Although Josh is making nachos tonight so I feel better about it :rotfl:)

Oh ok, whew I thought we were going to miss you guys completely but that's awesome we overlap if only for a bit!
I'm sure Josh's nachos are better than the Peco's Bills. I think you're paying for quantity over quality. I am partial to the nachos at the Mexico pavilion myself.

Hi there! Hoping to see you at mnsshp. I'm solo and this will be my second party this year, so my plans are kind of flexible. We also have similar plans for Nov 2nd. I have morning fast passes in AK and then will go to the expo.

Yay, that's awesome! I think I remember you saying you were running the 5k too?

Oh ok, whew I thought we were going to miss you guys completely but that's awesome we overlap if only for a bit!
I'm sure Josh's nachos are better than the Peco's Bills. I think you're paying for quantity over quality. I am partial to the nachos at the Mexico pavilion myself.

Yeah we had wanted to go the first week, but there just wasn't any availability for what we wanted when we looked. So I switched to the 2nd week and there still wasn't a ton of availability but we managed to find something for our dates.

I think we're going to do AK the 14th and HS the 15th. We've decided to do the APs in May (so we can do a year from then because after that we may try DL on a trip) so we'll just have non hopper tickets in Dec.

I've had a small version, and Josh's are definitely better! :thumbsup2 I did enjoy the ones in Mexico when I had them, but my favorite were actually over at Cabana Bay at the Galaxy Bowl :laughing:

Yay, that's awesome! I think I remember you saying you were running the 5k too?

I am doing the 5k....running would be a gross overstatement . Will be walking and trying not to be swept.

PTR Update Sept 29th: Fall/Winter Trips...the Schedule for Oct/Nov!

23 days until Marvel Day at Sea Cruise on the Disney Magic from NYC to Canada. Oct 21-28
32 days until Fall WDW Trip for Food and Wine, 9th Anniversary, and the 5k. Plus a post-race party at Epcot! Oct 30-Nov 6
77 days until Holiday Trip to WDW for Steve's B-day and Star Wars Galactic Nights Dec 14-19

So it just occurred to me that I have a little over 3 weeks until our Marvel Day at Sea cruise followed by our week-long stay in WDW! It's kinda crazy how I booked both trips back to back but that's just the way everything worked out.

My house looks like a tornado went through it. I'm trying to pack but it's a little too early because I'm not sure what the weather is going to be like. The beginning of fall weather in the north east can be all over the place. This week has been in the upper 80s, but two weeks ago was in the mid-60s dropping lower at night and tomorrow is supposed to be a little cooler. Who knows what it'll be like in 3 weeks, plus the Canadian coast will probably be a little cooler than NY (hey @MeghanEmily what's the weather like up there?). I basically have piles of clothes and different levels of "layers" that I will pack closer to our sail date. I'm probably going to hate myself when we get back from the cruise and I have to re-pack to head down to WDW in 1.5 days. But I've been keeping stuff aside in a pile to pack for that trip. Luckily packing for the Florida portion of the vacation is easy since it'll still be warm (although not like August I hope!!).

My in-laws are coming to NY the week before the cruise, and I have to get the house in order for them. I feel like I have so much to do! Plus we have NY Comic Con in two weeks and that takes up the entire weekend. (@Simba22 are you guys are still going to NYCC? If so, see you there! I'm only there on Saturday and Sunday.)

So anyways sorry for this long-winded intro here is my almost finalized schedule for our fall WDW trip:

cMyZMrRpz5i5_4gWjAm8E1Hz3GBmc54EAJwG_DXNfpDe3gOGK25Dk-0mRyVKyGEipJqb9y7JpTbBjAVU59hBgNg-_zrAeAnIkAQA2Tp-78s3nTJlEX9cFYbEgCLpCcmNAk5M86TXxS6kb17tn-XOQZhMgkdMoNzxAbShS6VdkQLCwDppjKjQ7LnEnK9Hxew9EeqrroAqe6sNQ9pXxDyC9jYeMppwTNnlqa-EAODxsraO7N1IgYN52U3757K3_xUZPlvDB7HFLxyqJQ6w-97rFyhfLvHjhRc3WGPZKxVoSJ4ve39QDfKjEuTjkpzVTrWrFauPbqsFDYsww79F1sIfqDmTq4SGQQlc3vS-FZVdJU1KdogucK42Pko1Ilw5e3ukZc11ikL8YdNpjPWXhLAY6IxJ7v5Tr2iY9hrBij5I7HApE9-t09eJUTxhS6JnEprfOMLc_-uaeeuxr51uBjysNRtruplQ8R0BSr-sNX7EW_AdfDiY6jikjmIJ60HMLFpmEhxXDb3aArnfeeTaMMjFFPye4bbEN085kjrRSXo2EjfL3Ap4kn8O03MfyqcWf6Tlqd2qCanT6fHlHm8gWcS_YCuHxL1tzqbG3Y3R7vqqGIg=w1337-h638-no

Still have to add in all my DISMeets for the week! Yay!!

OK I just realized after I took this screenshot that I already changed our Nov 1st plans, but my spreadsheet is at work and I'm at home so can't take another screenshot until tomorrow, LOL. I decided I wanted to do DHS in the morning, as I have plans for pictures with a certain wookie, then we'll head back to GF, have lunch at GF Cafe, then head to the pool for a bit before heading to MK for MNSSHP. DH didn't really want to do a spa day as he feels like he'd rather spend more time at the parks so I've axed the spa treatments and instead booked more spa treatments on the cruise. :)

The only thing I am having doubts about is on Tuesday Oct 31st, our PPO breakfast at BoG. It is Early Morning Magic that day, and so the rides will already have some people, so it's not going to be that much of a head start. I was thinking about doing EMM to try it out. It is 69pp but includes breakfast. Has anyone done this that has any feedback? (@cinderkelly, I think you mentioned that you did this in Sept?). We're also park hopping a lot that day unfortunately but I had booked all this before they got rid of Express Bus transportation and I really wanted to keep my plans as is.

For our December plans, I have moved the dates to Dec 14-19 for now because I bought tickets to go to Star Wars Galactic Nights! I really wanted to go in April when they had the first one but just couldn't make it. Because we're going to be in WDW for the release of The Last Jedi, I figure we'll try and watch it in Disney Springs. I do have plans to go to MVMCP just don't know which day. I want to do the Thursday that we arrive (14th) because I don't want to do Friday as I think it'll just be much more crowded. Another option is Sunday Dec 17th. Dec 18th is DH's birthday and so far I've gotten an ADR at Jiko. Not sure what else to do that day but maybe 'll book a breakfast somewhere too. I have not planned that much for this trip at all so I'm a little behind on ADRs.

Hope to get more packing done this weekend before the mad rush of Comic Con!

Ahhh, being at Disney for Halloween?!?! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Loving the plans and I'm anxious to hear about the cruise, I think I forgot that it was going to be a "northern" cruise, will be absolutely beautiful this time of year, I'm sure! ::yes::

Who knows what it'll be like in 3 weeks, plus the Canadian coast will probably be a little cooler than NY (hey @MeghanEmily what's the weather like up there?).

If you'd asked me a couple days ago I would have told you it was pretty toasty! We just had a major heat wave here!! Like, in some places, make precautions for the elderly/children, etc, kinda heat wave. But it seems to have broken now, so today's low is around 45 and high around 60. Much more typicall "Fall" weather. Weather should be similar to NYC, but slightly cooler. October's highs are usually around 50-60. It's usually a bit breezy here since we're close to the water. But snow usually mostly holds off here till around January or so for that reason, so I don't complain! :)

Plus we have NY Comic Con in two weeks and that takes up the entire weekend.

Oooh yay! How fun!! We just had our version of a Comic Con here in Halifax last weekend (appropriately named "Halcon,") and I went with Nathan since he was working as a vendor. It wouldn't be anything like the scale of yours in NY, but it's always sold out and everyone has a blast. I saw some awesome cosplays! Are you dressing up at all? I hope you have a blast!

We're also park hopping a lot that day unfortunately but I had booked all this before they got rid of Express Bus transportation and I really wanted to keep my plans as is.

Such a shame they got rid of it! We never tried it, but for a lot of park hopping it would have made such a difference.

For our December plans, I have moved the dates to Dec 14-19 for now because I bought tickets to go to Star Wars Galactic Nights!

Yay!! That's so fun!!

Dec 18th is DH's birthday and so far I've gotten an ADR at Jiko.

Yum! I'd love to try Jiko at some point, but I always seem to miss adding it to my ADRs. It's on my list. That'll be a great birthday dinner!

But I'm definitely going to have some poutine while in Canada!

Yes you definitely do have to do that. It's not the same as the slop they call poutine when you do find it in the states lol. Smokes is pretty good - we have it in Toronto too.

So it just occurred to me that I have a little over 3 weeks until our Marvel Day at Sea cruise followed by our week-long stay in WDW! It's kinda crazy how I booked both trips back to back but that's just the way everything worked out.

Wow...I can't imagine...you're gonna have a whole lotta laundry lol

I thought I would put my two cents in on Early Morning Magic. My hubby and I did it in January and had a good time. I don't think we would do it again anytime soon but I would definitely recommend it at least once. We got to ride 7DMT something like 7 times and could have done more but my legs were done being squished for the day. If you do it my tip is to do rides first then eat once rope drop crowds come in.

We will be in WDW in December and our dates overlap with yours. We are doing the MVMCP on the 14th. If you decide to go I will keep my eye out for you!

We are planning to see the Last Jedi on the 15th at Disney Springs. I am so torn on the SW Galactic Nights party on the 16th - that is the last night of our vacation. We have BOG dinner reservations, and I do love spending our last night in the MK... but the party sounds so awesome. What to do!

Definitely plan for cool weather on your cruise. Even if it is sunny there will be a breeze. I hope you get great fall colours!

Eeek, your cruise is so close!!!

It's funny when we book so far out we all think it will never come....and now here it is almost time!!!

And WDW ON Halloween will be so wicked fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!