Chunky, We're Home! A Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Double Preview! THE END 4/12 TR COMPLETE!

Weird! But I guess that's better than her actually stalking you!
LOL It was such a weird comment but I guess since she saw our wristbands she assumed we were all C33 and that we were at the party last night. I mean I WAS there in spirit, LOL.
Uh, oh. Doing like me? (And a lot of people) and eating away your self isolation time?
I don't see the point in doing anything else. Work? Pshhhh. Exercise? Hmph what kind of torture is that?
Hmmm...
I go back and forth. Depends on my mood. Sometimes I want straight butter/salt. Sometimes caramel. Sometimes cheddar. Sometimes Chicago mix.
I love Chicago mix! Garrett Popcorn is my favorite!
I don't mind new. Or change. (Within reason... if anyone tries to take down HM, there's gonna be trouble!)
But... yeah, this whole generation are too busy licking toilets and partying together. I presume we'll have to wait for the next generation.
They cannot tamper with HM. Unless they put in the Overlay like they do in Disneyland then I'd be super excited!

IF this generation licks toilets imagine what the next generation will do!
:laughing:
Actually, there is. There's a DISdads convention every year, but... I have my reasons for not wanting to do that.
Ah I see, interesting
Oh? Is something going on?

:rolleyes:

(He says from his remote island out in the middle of nowhere...)
Disney is closed. Everywhere. That's the only news you need to know.
Oh really? Why is that?
Just distractions at home. Watching the news or going on DISboards for example, LOL. Plus I think there is pressure to be logged on all the time.
Heard about that.
We got a new dishwasher now and it's awesome!
Oh, good! Surprised they're still doing that, actually... or will Steve have to do the installation?
We had to disinstall the old one but they installed the new one and hauled the old one away.
Oh! Nice! I'd like to meet them too. :)
They are super sweet and nice!
Actually, I really like that shot! :)
My double (triple) chins thank you!
Whoa, that looks good! Look at all the salt! Usually they skimp on that.
I actually scrape most of the salt away. It's tooo....salty!
OMG... That sounds sooooo good.
So good!
That looks good! I might order that too.
Most people do. It's tasty!
Well, look at you all mingling with the upper crust.
Of course. This is what I do. My Disney life is in the top .001%. My real life on the other hand... :rotfl:
Steve would be a great manatee!
Haha I think so too! Although he would be sad he eats lettuce all day and still looks...rotund.
I hope so too....no word at all as to when the border will reopen to non essential travel though.
:(
Same...... Bill tried to watch CNN and I had to educate him. There are only two acceptable channels at Disney.
What! CNN? The real world doesn't exist when at Disney!
That brunch looked amazing...definitely putting it on my list!
It's really good! I love that burratta!

I don't see the point in doing anything else. Work? Pshhhh. Exercise? Hmph what kind of torture is that?
erm...

um...

I kinda…

started running.

I love Chicago mix! Garrett Popcorn is my favorite!
I've been to Garrett's once. And... I didn't know the wonder that is Chicago mix, back then. So we ordered one cheddar and one caramel... and didn't dare mix them.

I was a fool.
They cannot tamper with HM. Unless they put in the Overlay like they do in Disneyland then I'd be super excited!
::yes::
IF this generation licks toilets imagine what the next generation will do!
Probably put their bare bums on it!!

Wait...
Disney is closed. Everywhere. That's the only news you need to know.
yup
We got a new dishwasher now and it's awesome!
Yay!
My double (triple) chins thank you!
All right, missy.
I've seen double chins. And you don't have them.
I actually scrape most of the salt away. It's tooo....salty!
Next time we're in Disney at the same time, let's order pretzels. I'll have them scrape the excess off of yours and onto mine.
Of course. This is what I do. My Disney life is in the top .001%. My real life on the other hand... :rotfl:
:laughing:

I agree they were strange tasting, not something I'd order regularly or be able to drink a lot of. The people behind us when we were trying the regular ones had the alcoholic versions and they seemed to think the alcohol made it taste more like nothing, but I have heard that some people think the alcohol improves them.
Yeah it is definitely one of those things you love or hate. The alcohol just dilutes it but I probably still wouldn't like it anyways! I'll just take the vodka, lol.
Wow Su-Lynn! I didn't know this. How cool!
It was super fun!
Umm, it tasted like dish soap to me with a fruity Pebbles taste mixed in. But, I did like the green milk.
I agree! Something was very floral about it!
LOVE! We ran into him at POFQ in March. LOL!
So fun, I love it when we get to meet other CMs!!
Really like this shot of the two of you.
Thanks!
Maybe that's droid heaven?
I hope they dream of...nuts and bolts and lightning?
Yuck. Coconut.
It didn't taste like coconut at all. I would have liked that much better.
That's weird... "Yes! We're open! But we're not really open."
Look only! But don't...taste!
So awesome that you got to ride SEVEN times!!! I am still at zero rides, so I'm super jealous LOL
You will get your day soon!!
I love your description of both the blue milk and the colored popcorn (do not get!) :)

Thanks for making me smile today!!
LOL That's just going to be my description of anything I don't like from now on! :)
That looks seriously good! The whole brunch did actually! I'm sad that we didn't really get to do many meals at DS on this past trip due to you know, the appocalypse and all..sigh. We had an ADR there that we never got to use.
I know. So sad. Glad you guys got home safely though!
This is seriously cool. How nice to have the area to yourselves.
It was seriously the coolest thing!
I love this. There are a lot of times when you see PP's and you want the pic...but then "oh the line...." and pass it by....would be nice to just be able to get all those photos quickly!
It was amazing, my sister would have spent all 3 hours taking pictures.
Ah, back in the days when Droid Depot wasn't a terrifying mad house and people could come visit me at Transactors 1 & 2. Gosh, those preview days were so nice. So glad I got to meet you all! You were real lucky catching me, especially in Droid which I very seldom am in.
I know! I don't think I'd dare venture in again during "regular" crowds, LOL. I have yet to go to Savi's but hope to try it out one day! I'd love to just watch, I don't actually want a lightsaber.
I didn't even realize during that one that Oga's wasn't operating. Interesting. Also, as a native Batuuan, pop-grain is just not great. It is... strange. Tip-yip is supreme and so is Green Milk, although you seem to not be a fan of either colored milk lol.
Yup it was just open to explore but they weren't serving.
I am not a fan of either milk but hope they come out with some special edition milks, LOL because I'd be willing to give them a try!
Fun fact, the Sour Sarlacc no longer exists. People complained that there weren't any alcohol options elsewhere in the land aside from Oga's so they added alcohol and it's now the Surly Sarlacc. I still find it hard to believe they have alcohol in it all the times I've tried it since the change.
Ah interesting! I'll give that a try next time!
I can imagine, although I've worked from home almost 20 years now cause that's where most of my job takes place anyways! :laughing:
Yeah I think it's different when you have a 9-5 job that requires you to sit there for those hours rather than come and go freely when the need is there. That's why it's taking me a while to finish these TRs! I though I would have plenty of time but the last thing I want to do is type and sit at my desk during my "free" time now!
Oh, man that's a heck of a blow. I don't know what I'll do if my dishwashers ever break. They're the fancy kind hidden behind matching panels in the kitchen so I suspect I won't be able to go up to Lowe's and just order one if they ever go out. That is unless I want to drastically change the look of my kitchen! :laughing:
Oh man it was so rough for the past week since I've been cooking all the time now. But whew it has been replaced and I'm so happy!
I hope it's in and working properly now!
Yup got a new one and it's awesome!
I would have gone with Steve's choice....
Most people do!
I remember that hot day, 😂 aren’t they all in August.
I am sure that was the first time you met Andi! It was fun to ride FoP with you and Steve. We, of course, had to do a Chunkydump!
It was such a fun time! We really enjoy hanging out with you and Andi!!
I haven’t tried any of the milks yet but I totally agree with you on the popcorn, gross, don’t buy it!
I would think they would do a better job considering it is Star Wars land! I can't see any taste panel giving it a thumbs up!
How cool to ride SR 7 times! I love all your pictures around GE and the food looks good!
I’m hoping we get a trip in August again, Andi and I are suckers for the heat! :lmao:
I know! I have a trip booked at the end of August. I hope and pray we make it there then because I am using rented points and we had the owner switch from Aulani (because our Hawaii trip and cruise is cancelled :() to the Beach Club. If that doesn't pan out, I'm out the money for the points. Small price to pay for our safety but still...
That's what our first preview was like, except we went on SR first and I think the ride broke down while we were in line so the first time we waited 45 minutes, but once we got off the ride it was nearly empty.
Oh that's too bad it broke down but yay for an empty line after that!
I don't think I could physically handle riding it that many times. I think three would be my max. Even though it's fun, the ride is very jarring.
Haha it is a lot to ride 7 times. I think we were ok with 3-4 rides but I guess since we were there and it was a walk-on we decided to take advantage of it since we'd probably never have the opportunity again. Altough one night in Disneyland in Sept last year we walked on SR like 4 times! The whole park was a walk on that night. It was the day after our VIP tour!
All they had to do was tell me it was 50% rice milk and 50% coconut milk and I was out. No way.
I know, it is weird, but it doesn't actually taste like coconut if that is any comfort.
I've wanted to try this one, but they weren't serving it at lunch at the time. I think they added it to the menu all the time, but we haven't been back at a mealtime since then.
It's really really good!
This is what we tried when we ate there and I wasn't impressed....
The pot roast is definitely 10x better than the tip yip!

7 times?! That's got to be some kind of record!! :oops: :rotfl2::rotfl2::thumbsup2

Too bad about that popcorn, I love trying new flavours (and colours). Bummer. Chicago mix is da bomb though! :thumbsup2

Yay for a new dishwasher! Funny how in our 40's it's like yay for an appliance. 20 years ago it was yay for shoes/purse/earrings :laughing:

I hope August pans out - for both of us! We've got flights booked and a cruise plus two nights at OKW the second to last week of August. This week we cancelled our Lake Tahoe vacation for early July. I don't want to have to cancel anything else but right now it's a waiting game....:sad2::rolleyes1

I have a bit more time, so jumping on board with some of my TR writers! We were thrilled to be able to visit GE in DL in Dec, hoping we can back for ROTR some day not tooooo long away.
We've only been to WDW once (we are from west coast of Canada) only doing one day in each park, then we have done 2 additional days at MK, prior to cruises, so really hope to get back for a big trip once all this Covid is past.

Taking you back to the first entry :)

ZtKosIgRryuy5fVj7LFsqjEe-6PGW0IBgl9E-hnYLs3YiNu2zutmWd30QDTTTN8Gtnkr5QYrR-Sh7aGCE7k2lij9OL6S6y_u7b24RbAqMKFeiX6YQ-PnxmzwpDZtaQXJRo8ui0ZwuO0euItawXS7YpfVO9cS6j5_PSoKcbDV4xZfwvk2C7fFq25Z80ssy-QrVTZvUDUvB_TNlruoB22KjiYOXtHViyhCxG3YRoN37TDmN_qijQt6sxeOLtSAcPAicxMOGRX34BjbkkbCmrOv_xl8FMlc5wT713W0T633z4syHD2pIOInMKEVPe6X7D6P0qtsxxp-kY7EFZG8sewU_9viUkirnpZSocrLVkHBRb3qYE3JmCK_gmcdlSgxb-MWOfSo59tu6nYN4aJhFzr8yx82bKprO_Cx3UbIEOA8woDk-NjTjQNM-GTOd10opwP3Wrr1x3ZuxhiKUIgwHv3loPLDy29YKs9S1qYdurDCPVqKFa42DvxOqWzcB2OrUZnNJL8dbQeG7K4M6oSizpdbukQitptp1iJqAeaPCEWVKjdrXkbqm9cCeSg7aBqDb-YT4ONwYyIDpqvxEd40bu45ZPkCU2SZNtf1LaZkpOAAOPCKrkJIAYJW3TzLBXZ5IAQvFzNFofkrV4sfXDubBZbLZmAjlhMxohg4ChOPlVZ-GbZ0zcQdmZyiwe74T91b7TedCV5N3HgurxAf0yxsPS4OBKWYXxZyTEfHILis7ZbmJSPjxDpeOw=w523-h695-no

Cute, and you totally pull it off!

We've done this at DL, the papers we used did not have the handy circles!

It was really fun, and the space is pretty big, there was also a large line of people who didn't have FP for it but they were all able to get in.

Nice work, your pictures were really good!

We at at BYG and I had the pork, it was quite yummy if I do remember.

Wow I love the little bowl!! I will have to ask my DL local if they have these there, whenever they are able to get back into the parks...

Hello Epcot!

EMccMbHb6z4LpcA36vgAUPKgvLGNpyAZCO1N79jEAgH7u1LRtmWnusAjXxieWn-ghUfDLplKogcsuju7E5Yit_n0In0quX3aZfz2kvEfr-FGvZ1wm-FRP3tMktFPC4l5SK-IboN48lhZyv8VhbfvW1NT_ViRtTvsRrjZaNbDLetC-dCgx7iaLAkTpWeH7S7liDXUyuLa9pVzOtPeXJhqs9uJmDpiAsdrCYzEIHj-4sKlz3TXwz1ZQtrbMYY5YBN5LdwUxam681ss4_TBDMcPbhesdUHQQA4reaPTIswMV2Rt26PDefwnNs-3e87XeknauozYdRFTNpRQGqTCeKLDzHdRbxwMglGNNNPJpJmrxckgzHbnC6Ftj5QJfCoXYP-T4xgv1boRqKGZHPQLOgqjsEPqKOclBO-V79sJnIcCFgHxQQxR5mkqnUnlhFEveARZIloF24gbMIGPoh-moTDm0Jn_UbMdE-jA-mKwrIQPeLS39Q9F4CYYb4FfUMsUyvPItLG_Nuqeony0egYHh4YfQMclB02wvDM3PFtckaPTZAjSv_m0OWkm0-WwuEML9FH_7OCid1Zr8eYP8_SRadLvYgTnF_BEXCFVQGMMsJxD299tU3UOVvqx5agh9BLEU2m29C_lifnJop0E6Dwn3QnAFuTSgZqVjXjb4xjHt_gpW1dQg4fKp6pqxrmJ6d1QmrjQUiEfS-4lFwaHAO9LO2vTzJbuZq8ME4Zlx4pyHgtOvrYCljnO=w479-h638-no

We loved Epcot, can't wait to spend more time there!

This looks super yummy!

I stopped at Karamel Kusche and got a pineapple to save for later. We walked all the way around the world and caught Illuminations. I didn't take pictures or video as this was one of the last times we'd see the show and I just wanted to soak it all in. RIP Illuminations, you are still my favorite show!!

Later that night back at ASM I got to eat my dessert! I was so happy, this is really one of the best snacks!

Dxi-4Rd74qB33l-rej6dOyWUHUt4SQ7tNofQ8EUK9_lD_QCA0Q2EHVko99nAWf_ytELsDtRTek044qIHy9HViLiTjDXaK7mkObaWROYE4s3e7raUBJ4YoEQnRqPmCOHzigJFmeZomQ7GJdmgoX39tOtqcqLs5TB1wVWtk5p4zhKgMXSsiv-PMyXFU6LQl6_THCUsQaHyB24c997xzbWFw7_gh6vuvkX6H3dgAYNfy1BJG6fxgwQq_2XjFz3gHp6tVqoqinifO9UNf0LlBKLQCKFG8Un3KAhOl4WGmHq1HD6E_z_il4sTECUXAzDu_QR4VE75WmEbI-_ZXKctVSyepTbJ2cj9qBy7uWWfGUs8od4mSbRE13_7LMtDQIdYOPEUC6KKAofaUO7qHD9RsgwgN2Xa8sbARc1XXv_PwyP51QVDo8eQ1KYb3YZlJkFfOcMsjXu366-4zuzwsqpexoC8tsdunUlOht2Mvnn5ivOQC8EfXiR3DvoKwa3XPZrXRMch7TV0jSimcsG-yGxmNKcKjEQ9v1nWD9gsjpSuTP_jqIrKgXfETwWI-irqI-smiHReh00qXU4IT9P16T2BldfsL932auiNT96dw9gEpl2gOQU7EdKMq44zTgWQziw0ZXYoGzK456ZT_btp_AyFyLZj73qUWuMs4a5_fRCP2fKPE74dsaH_QYfFZuUdgR-BLqwL7I1J5KrQ9F3Ev8xELAW8-mOuobC2kBLbCmkmDKaPemxTfuG9=w479-h638-no

We didn't visit KK on our Epcot day (I wasn't as in tune back then) and boy I think I'd love all these lovely chocolate/caramel goodies that get posted!

What a beautiful and day and wow! An empty park!

GREAT gif!!!

Maybe the spiked one would be better but i guess it just dilutes the taste with alcohol!

I liked it and I think I"d like it even more with the ETOH. I think if and when I go back into Oga's I'd get that.

We looked at the menu and it all sounded quite good actually. I ended up with the Braised Shaak Roast – beef pot roast served with cavatelli pasta, wilted kale, and mushrooms. Steve and Chunkydust got the Fried Endorian Tip-yip – crispy chicken served with roasted vegetable potato mash and herb gravy.

That sounds absolutely delicious! Knowing my crew is a bunch of small eaters, do you think the Beef and cavatappi meal would serve 2 of us? I'd pay that if I could feed a couple of us.

At 18 bucks though, it is NOT cheap but it seems to be a quality cut of meat and it does taste like something from a table service as opposed to quick service.

Yeah... steep!

We headed to the marketplace area and we tried some of the colorful popcorn. It is gross. It tasted like dry styrofoam with spicy fruit loop powder on top.

🤮

The skies got darker and I really enjoyed seeing everything lit up! I think it is exceptionally cool to see the Millenium Falcon with it's lights and everyone with their lightsabers!

I've never seen the area at night. I need to make it a point for sure on a future trip because it sure looks pretty!

Wow, Smuggler's Run seven times in one day...that's awesome! How many other times are you going to get a chance like that? You definitely made the most out of those GE previews.

Oh man, I was laughing at your popcorn description. That sounds terrible! I'm not a big popcorn fan to begin with, but now I know to steer clear of that stuff. ::yes::

erm...

um...

I kinda…

started running.

What! Traitor!

But good for you!
I've been to Garrett's once. And... I didn't know the wonder that is Chicago mix, back then. So we ordered one cheddar and one caramel... and didn't dare mix them.

I was a fool.
Gasp, you DIDN'T mix them?!?
Probably put their bare bums on it!!

Wait...
:rotfl:
All right, missy.
I've seen double chins. And you don't have them.
You're right. I have triple chins.
Next time we're in Disney at the same time, let's order pretzels. I'll have them scrape the excess off of yours and onto mine.
Deal!!
7 times?! That's got to be some kind of record!! :oops: :rotfl2::rotfl2::thumbsup2
Haha. I would have been fine with just three. But since we were there and it was a walk on....and we wanted to master being pilots!
oo bad about that popcorn, I love trying new flavours (and colours). Bummer. Chicago mix is da bomb though!
Yeah do not get, haha.
Yay for a new dishwasher! Funny how in our 40's it's like yay for an appliance. 20 years ago it was yay for shoes/purse/earrings :laughing:
Oh totally. Although I'd be happy with any of those items!
I hope August pans out - for both of us! We've got flights booked and a cruise plus two nights at OKW the second to last week of August. This week we cancelled our Lake Tahoe vacation for early July. I don't want to have to cancel anything else but right now it's a waiting game....:sad2::rolleyes1
I hope hope hope this will all be over and we can travel again. I have plans for end of July and end of August at WDW and I need to know if I can go during those times because I'd have to bank my DVC points if I can't.
No, they dream of electric sheep.
Haha.
I have a bit more time, so jumping on board with some of my TR writers! We were thrilled to be able to visit GE in DL in Dec, hoping we can back for ROTR some day not tooooo long away.
Thank you for reading!!! :)
Hope we get to go back at some point this year!!
We've only been to WDW once (we are from west coast of Canada) only doing one day in each park, then we have done 2 additional days at MK, prior to cruises, so really hope to get back for a big trip once all this Covid is past.
I hope you do get to experience more!
Cute, and you totally pull it off!
Thank you!
We've done this at DL, the papers we used did not have the handy circles!
Oh, that will be tough!! The circles made it so much easier to follow instructions!
Nice work, your pictures were really good!
Thanks!
We at at BYG and I had the pork, it was quite yummy if I do remember.
It was! I hope they bring it back one day!
Wow I love the little bowl!! I will have to ask my DL local if they have these there, whenever they are able to get back into the parks...
They might have them! They seem to get a lot more stuff too. I love the little Tiki Terrace area they have.
We loved Epcot, can't wait to spend more time there!
My favorite park!!
This looks super yummy!
We didn't visit KK on our Epcot day (I wasn't as in tune back then) and boy I think I'd love all these lovely chocolate/caramel goodies that get posted!
There's so much to see and do and eat there I can't hit everything I want to on one day! I love that damn pineapple though!
What a beautiful and day and wow! An empty park!
It really was lovely...and hot! But at least it did not rain!
GREAT gif!!!
That is me every day at Disney, in a nutshell!
I liked it and I think I"d like it even more with the ETOH. I think if and when I go back into Oga's I'd get that.
A lot of people prefer it with alcohol!
That sounds absolutely delicious! Knowing my crew is a bunch of small eaters, do you think the Beef and cavatappi meal would serve 2 of us? I'd pay that if I could feed a couple of us.
Yes it can, and I oftem share meals with Steve but if I'm super hungry the I'd want my own as it's that good.
I've never seen the area at night. I need to make it a point for sure on a future trip because it sure looks pretty!
It's sooo pretty at night. I love seeing the falcon all lit up!
Wow, Smuggler's Run seven times in one day...that's awesome! How many other times are you going to get a chance like that? You definitely made the most out of those GE previews.
It really was a real treat! Although in Disneyland on a Tuesday last Sept, SR was a total walk on too! I couldn't believe it but I guess since it was a school night and not may people were traveling during that time. I loved it!!
Oh man, I was laughing at your popcorn description. That sounds terrible! I'm not a big popcorn fan to begin with, but now I know to steer clear of that stuff. ::yes::
Oh yes. Do Not Get. Hahaha.

But it hurts!
Can't they do some kind of running where you sit in a recliner while doing it? Or someone else does it for you?
YES
fetch

I was young! I was a fool!
And you're a grown up now so good!
Hi Su-Lynn! I loved reading about these back to back weekend trips! SO fun! Looking forward to reading about the end of your trip.
Thank you so much! It was a couple of short but sweet trips and it was such like having a dream come true to visit the Mellienium Falcon!
What a fun week with two back to back weekend trips!! Love all of your GE photos!
Thank you so much!! We had a great time!

OK it's time to conclude this TR finally! I'm not sure if I should start a new TR...I've got 3 trips in the books that I have not written about yet...our November Food and Wine trip 2019, January 2020 for Festival of the Arts, and March 2020 Flower and Garden, (the week before Disney closed :() I'm not sure if I want to embark on some new TRs...just the thought of revisiting our happy place makes me sad somehow, especially since our 2-week Hawaii trip and Hawaii DCL cruise were cancelled. :( But then again revisiting these trips also makes me happy. Which trip would you like to hear about the most?

Nov 2019: All things Food and Wine. We visited Takumi Tei, Ale and Compass, the French Family Meal at Monsieur Paul and several other food and wine events. (May be worthy of a short dining report regardless!)
Jan 2020: MLK Weeked for Festival of the Arts at Epcot. We rode Rise of the Resistance for the first time (as well as the Skyliner!), and met up with many DISfriends! We visited the new Riviera Resort and had lots of great food.
March 2020: The start of Epcot Flower and Garden, another VIP tour, more DISmeets, dined at Flying Fish, Ohana, and we rode Mickey and Minnie's Railroad! We did the Tea Servie at the Rose n Crown, and I used up a whole bottle of hand sanitizer too!

Let me know what you are most interested in hearing!

In the meantime the conclusion of our SWGE preview weekend #2:

Trip #2 Conclusion

We had a really yummy meal at Docking Bay 7, tried some yucky popcorn, and had a lot of fun riding Smugglers Run 7 times! SWGE is so pretty at night!

z8Pw0lVCdENuIdD1DzhXqzZjRj7ASb3wOn89BweIVUNYGLvPAOFbXqPqa0Ecw06FD3uZBZ9-H4TXnneuT_86PpCXoN_FZx9p0bZSDaVMn3OMx-Cq8tqQ0Jf0aZhCZA_Q1W5QFdGFZfzgu4slhqXkt_wzzOXmQ-LSZZYL0o-20G3nkCFDZvw2jR7ei4A6v97i2MZWOCRE3D_78cTUT7TiUFG4euKAeMtl94OA2sF2Xantbb3kG1_jSisT4q0509El9GJRUt4PYA8_Fz1HxXVbWRtn480Cl6OKT3wi7A73uQ1fdaADkdvoJMTSAX4zgmW0E_YCTwZi5b1mPa6JK6GNJ2irHuQ7ngDECjn8xwZFuGzSOmTQxFWHNW2xJ2ucK-2M3pN8-0d_VXAMKIWSPY9rOiURqgUWLEHZge6ifL7pQswTdu13ELnHAPer7ofVztkW3X78OYp8m2mMUGjzWhh89w2yObTu6A8QXbYnk_kJW4sthlsLlNv0bSJ1BdvsN7HRhW_D9-clPpFjjG8BbckIewTdV1BpvpGJNvJ9FjqHQCKc-1TbH18Xuh9QMUzYCriK9DsiyvIZeTn8_0iSw2vEC5pPMOqsiurQUeYpLxCoustIuDdV8bp67kz0JBfA6ObB-DVnBIGrxXfOj0EdKXlNIvfAXxipMS6KkPwjtnTT2FbC5xcYcAB0zEoULjmEGJQ_tY5gt6mKhqgNXMg1rcOru7gJbg7qXnv2StdfvdUHVWwA2ags6vsoqfqL=w485-h646-no

tNoCQeWucvOvkE3x6-79a4YTDe7dfZt3euzhylrmM_onZ61TvlghFljXD46lnbNalSPzBuscrzPxC4hVK-znLDzD0-B24_0KJHXq-Q_hJeQ8-ER-M7hW2EvcsgfIAMnuQcwJBoHczJ_ObzKiRDVSZjZJoWHU4_TDuUDUAWEiCJBvkeMKV8jnsHiXmasY3g8k4iIHB7Q_svs7ry6nUFyTBYWn0C5jPMobxbM-7CU7LaUCYqwtmj3sfQJXoFLA6pUlOz6DWME-HBV7azNWIQSP5573guJt2nWcdLB7-S0g9r3ByilSGFV_QiV7qyito2Al1ZRpUyY8o5UkzeFgeiA6J0iflhfhPPIFjdC9R10mxQKz5NPhywybjeNtjGxmxm0BhnwS6R_dTDG_6lkHl4Bm57QI-_U5MzfyZP4SCmwNvBzFPmCVneN7lN0Vul4PibhgnKlTyYopnj2rim91xNsdwdcL18RmsFu4TpRRLmYYoNyl_o49o7FkppXTqdlpe6Ez-Uax6Jzd9GA8ISiV65hs2jpHvGOkKkxYVDhmscljZhSirE-Sv-HxMoXDzsYiAMx9zlxtm1oTV3xdZz1GqsmagqO3qhyec7pq2yEid3jzudCV2LDWQ5SeG3g8UsnFSJdbbpiZ9dWg6Ui3Br6jxx3msniLLXYgVLtFK_cvhucT-KkFpAle2pu7-12MBU_QwnLD2hsYjqrAICdcEvhdw_9upAtVds8j5vizHzEP_mjwuYPxlJW5-9OCRfMX=w862-h646-no

mkVtBvFwPUlLdWCQK9O1PC6Aokz_NN45eog_P3ELVu2e2oif3xghApGweTlVpGZYspqp6PySEjcww_IQIyGhIZSDCurzTY4_cWmgY3jfT3kE3FB5fXthb161Ngv2zoNyCSXCrvKkpBvde10ekQ0PE3W_Ye0g0T2o5DrzoQmsi6WLSsrja8qaFO3upXaU1bf0jqq83RDBVs6Mu7Dg2PzR7O8Zp1IwhmheqgnpE3bWsg8pFbcgI2u9HlDU6u8TdvBL3cEHtNEbrG-YZbK6cMWwEaH0DwgxE_-xXqIqveo5brx4lzivaFX3oGqCWbExtYQpSJ5CvUwoIhtL-QzLBHbpqk7fUzKVRRkBWXRRi-X6Dl20Xw5CQqHx_q_2AJEPmwh-WSW7nYWdFf4bLi0EfJS3Rg7Ely75mGDEHD0vxsx2x9ksjDXkDdT2PtjwHfav8zwqWj2geDPT1S7P3qw1BdwbrgMcd6bri5FoWPXVlFCmuxpZ2dBSpgKxVDPh7x4MFTWnxA-CtSyJp9MSCWx5zf2Iblrq4bT-AhNvV0y8bjRE2pZ7YcIJAhS9D0g476zQ0kspXUq0i8oh5uqMNQYGrcY-YLRKjVV_vjjpOpoS6VtodFbw9USO5KXK-rYDwY_WVbKkx3niL1XCUL6lnL49nCnoPsp6-7wLa65T1_UXP6-TRf2c4pSljoXU7R4NobWKsiwdrJVZN5113b_vVTaRaLq54WKif8H_LJ-6_csXF8E_2kyBmhpGCr92F2_Z=w862-h646-no

XihTgw7KMb1UhRBbzR8h3rZ84LCQ_mHIOMePPtWTnfXqeN-E8e17E8gPP_sxmgnTK072Y7y42H-R3v0JPDnVEjb6oXuuMdHhOUXzQM-ESF2mO4ff1kAisSikHsdpMMewx2kBbu3aitgoO-4bI-F9UR7UMurqa8HeIqzAKF5KEPyDZ5r8yUN_sEBZhVajq3pu5QPrACq_HCJK350ioFVerMZYGbk2PHSTrkp50zQ1Ho78WGNns_EDCc1hXpcp5GLmzn1n_GGVqXqHS91TOoozsodMssnskHD6fn20KSNhPJpo-BncM5CGrSgFZcKQeMUVglEZkf3kBBNcpUojrXRk9eEPVeuL3E2Xxcq0PolHMl8pZowl0op8G-mEzuo7keWFQl0zSG9TjOo7Xy2EsAw_K_--YEClzSAK_70SHA9ImMQLIul6pWNWo8o7CcZpX_deGXIedO7r46tzsnv23L63fx5eGSh5ImuBEweK7uY00d9UIgOKYoTF77kBh0XA8p7XIBJWY7WLg3r4nXvb4ijO4HSP6jFxyq38sOTAeutA87f1NJRNYKCbxH5VGtJcqJ8n6ig5vdrQrbL7edLypJgkmnRMivojAc1yAwUGhqVvBE6uspUBRzCiyzDrt9HIZbDtNM_VaJwFOI6gMk3q_qvKD7cTasFEPvavTY_TuuHY-7IcN7PRPVJQvbCbGaaAQU_eIJhydNHBYrdUVsTBYrnVd7zfNVMn_HtP0Ll3MUTcs2XbLnV6semdP6yQ=w485-h646-no

I even managed to get a Chewie selfie!

MYqm6q4_XY5889-PAB1lDWnKiqF4gsK1y6JMGvUpZ_5Ot7WLdJ0ATAigwvZXtRvxk2bMEtyF4j0QDDY1xZX-n6EWVNfEkKtQNTZF-VvhaFYbmLoed1-b3ahwo8W-HkVvErUQfLVOMPgmg6MIBE-N_9EZ3B_XM5Xb9ie2Rpu7hAK_IOf_Y-yB9mCt5rClDhW3feQBU2qCIxYjD14Hs6dUwW_z00ktNOPFAZrYjGYW_q2eUux8_iNcNId-Cwphz4-usVAqVeye3Jgc4cuIJXfh-wSrx48KWzVscRwxPOoWS2OtXGX_KSZ86_3zbsnU3AsACIEnigkNKEY_7pHR8pAU0l7mQ3kzOj3b_9EiXeF_nQCaiEskGb9DiVWnhsgTQZ0Do0KlMFqV6KLr4Mj7kA2yyqCfyxSQivJhwUh7A0ITuRKo3364HQENCRqxj3H4UcB2jxzLBVzKyxkNdExZHGRZnjkZ2XjNaNHhuBJBP2AjBPE-PxE6baFwkFwctIy_hMMemWNUYzCezHP2hKtUCJ_i0wu9OQ78O7NyMzr0lVPfbWYlL9jPOR3bYDS0AuaEqCfkBJlnL2ZIQ5FAaPTXz13_JhiaPGAIO3YarfNKPll-B1z7a2rMVuby_ks_Dg76hKP0qL87gyuh3DxxeeGSaqdyn0MJjbM6Uza-Qi9CVXfkol_o-FOwOloV_J7i6TP3b5k98rVrGQ6knRdUenIy8yLT6CvcNAivuv2r1YSiWptoK4T_iowEDNqRfPli=w485-h646-no

And didn't realize he had a buddy...I believe this is Sabine?

uPznjeBz9xKJ9D_7pzzyIgUfsppv6FG7FeqnfQgG7Z-2UOPw8fH2D4vcG5T_EcId_BWqk5rfmWwQ9t3esK_QuHh7T2MHSqIZUCoZCUn01iE9Z-hUd9C0pkojQ9TXtWfJ23Fe9yxUTnaF27gVcLLYOnn6jLcPiOU1Uh5PX2rQqsrJmFYxXGv_3rHaD9FQSq48uSUP_8tU8xfwjQuDC7P7N4ediPDrW_0fEB5BJisVaqEWkMCAhLGyPthRYmPygwPXmiGPJxG_S4Y9kE7yTZNp-F7mq082sSXrXkgwOh-vTlmMxrLFzGllTMA3jAKu4Fpg9o3YcZY9A_A15AjAE86ZcLJ5_6mE3lYjKKq0f9cTeGcNhWJXKGpKk8p1hV-Nn6532EXSY2jNuRNz0pTCXg-5CTciH1GVv_aU4uJ83pGE_xd1e89Cd941F8T5bN-yTy37PQZIV2uRB5wLAEq8MZyt-TjwnpUqKiXFJtQ0D2P4FYscca2pWKhN_1FQW_l_q2HOR7G0XpYOcnTqSPu_mpdOdiW2i8ZNOJKeO3Ej-qFyECI-2xTXDKbwLUbU3E1lQr72DEZ6hUgKynwuyGeCXS4X5BZnU027ofCieCi7EFhtiA6jRROoeZgPw3SUakioQBKTwGAe-NaF2OPfFKJswW5hC-K0N74s7n3-f99l_kgYfI6PI4T45OnR0HX4eSmZRHFaKjzUKfpzgdbEYUhENwUZTAg5ekZ7GSqGgWMKz2smvOzBfl-YiUSdcaS9=w485-h646-no

We went to visit the First Order area, and saw a photopass photograper so we stopped to get a few shots.

zyu8TuUTtRGegECKfwRDdLFUex1F5phN9lJ_STH2a2GNk4yyfsGuqUoqxD4WvwRjvh8DAmoQ1DaDnnxfZgljJIGETSma5NCL-QUeZt9FG6MJO5keyKrcRwIcKsBz3j-KqGpbvjZuhV2r9B4NttYJJ-7Di_lbVh6tTSt00nkH4d7IJksae5dyZtLTVh4h8CjaEFOivc4nslRDq_04Y2Ko_IsSnt0FOGPUHH75tfQrdq5km55ybjK32ik6F0gYcRU4_ZwQ3A470jbDf3AGI-anz8FgsAHR7RaxyzEMCx9ULAn-TEWjABUtKEoYzd1Tnq2_luopRkuS3roLQAPeLAyTUBTBHTsAvdnXpuHKZfW2F-JVZX7H84XPSIwCSB_Wjk9RxuodjBz7q6CSIge4j7qqAAKoGPoI_9MOpyfw0ULAM-VNdzjogr_yG09sYBdIdRDrDrl4LvCWH6-dgS0xphEWKXwHc5AMuNCL2pB1Sc2yfPz4sSGBOQ3b2szJ1wr-9UMU__5xpAI0rSY96c2jmVzmSccrijzUgmZmxZj7492r60GjPdUiAqJ6RN-LHWSX5HsgQXLxNT2kUlT7OtHNg_gzfqE4zCj_tAkpSmMbt5HRleV8Cz3oK-aoUzDhUCznaf1BPagf3BF1jnPMerOHwnrcRApXWPE5l-xUwTFCBSyeR1U5skHLxqEp-DIy4n6AOv73kfliY4ySogtRN6CwoZFOmD6tTbqoMQQK5TuGinpZx42f2P8SpFvghNPS=w970-h646-no

7Bsj_ueO6Mt2AHRNAOheLOlNeUej1YsS6Sm8Hqpozawvx_ierHiLDPheIh_IZdliAw1mad6mYYuyfpWeBv5SCfxwTVpdJq6AeVKF_TElYezI5zDSTSGWghPn3fIxoY_dTmvuL0JDjqSB5rzZZzm1JDmoVwEqeVGI3PxtOoG9M0HArwoEi_gFW4jBkRYIJdascEUb0EL5BHVtV_Wa1K39mtRfVbaWXKzOwdvP3hfC-Be3RDC5BVrxDGjERVA5N_XO84O3tE9TFWYccW27_NOIQZNnV4AyA8rdekFYPlt1EwwcXUfLTxQ3-qdD-hS5CWUMm46-_I-5tMhjbSVKRwyAQxlNZFBkPYMCRGgJvQC9CqDJgdM9yybq7qH-AaVU3HK8_O5Hz2iCkp6IIx09inIR4pLZqr_Qx8ukMeZmDzLXFbJitAOSiaHjXPGaZrpnPbOFI1KsXsENNxs1ndbMcBju1CtmP28o-Olp2DkQVolBPB_G-PRF-jxf3GDBQ8LV2eeAe3F3lMTud_pHqSUNyGirm1MAjayWWWgnEsnx2iXxLTGmAx1QT8I9h6QC_mfxdVLn-8vvV57sVdlIKR0eV-X2yFlOvDMSogKZhnp3jlYwUlX6rwKhx0PMWgwP74Qu0cMrzzfl1A_EwZWjupYhM04VrQPJ9CP_vXndycFgWHb33kT9HDEaPvXx5teNdhGH2c8Air1vb_kLtMZojrTXmPcFbfosM8lAXQwor6pU2QOjsX2ClZPs1CgvObCc=w970-h646-no

Then an Imperial Officer approached us and told us that was not the correct way to pose. He said we needed to stand with AUTHORITY. So he proceeded to guide us to the perfect authoritarian pose: Arms staight down, stiff posture, serious face. LOL.

I hoped we followed orders well!

S9Pzqdp-nl9aXQE4695H5WPQJJaeaV-EGseC5-VE55pTgmdujud9uZlqU5i570rZOss3TCWL0M5_Em5I2IMc1yERqFXfZUzLf4rPGk-cmEVgdFA5b2lowpXXJwsKQhJS8KRsfWbT1ziBkbFxH_XOyC1kz40316Yb_Hmh5rJ_wDVyUgoOjE62mgAxeqe8noiPGXphKmooiY2I9yubzKTFRE9rK4kmG-nVhYPQtCkDVtq526HmI91fPBmDcQhW8LmB2JnoPQqa-92E-r6W3upMw1GpPFkEsk4oUsmrplhvs4523ceXkcLglvECbJM30QNMB4abOLm8ltOJAWzj37XeOQcFDbMl-hU-w-povsUD6CPsiCVa5lrT_7IVzdMbhXKouW4kue1-RCNJQibsZVK84AyE_6nfRy4fDDa68qQKhEEgYYOoiVgeIS1tnXG9tJkU6EE4vcSSdp43FM_qHloKfZ-nHHlcy-aM1d8v1XZZHf4eKhDGt0T0IkPLaRepgkoBPe-tVkQbHMlh8zddYD4xmaUhSDadl_dKAOR6AG27hzwkd1s47MI8AiS5nQnU-4zJ32wLF4Byo_tZew8__w_RvhTaI_zGEmGcEeA-7vTA5WCOS9biwylB0YNtF5Uz8o6JOrVYc1dx-XepNhO4mSlAbSIYqvC_501klTBcGDzv7iSxCaervEj77asXyt7-iEVH-ik6gAHSkJecOFeKQmqVWuchCnFqgnuws7UvmGUqRwNJ0ZhvTKKxPLEU=w970-h646-no

Steve looks like he's doing it right and I just look...confused? LOL, it was such a fun interaction!

We thanked Chunkydust profusely before parting that evening, how amazing to be exploring the land with barely any crowds! Really, for every Star Wars fan Galaxy's Edge opening is something they have probably been waiting for all their life, and we got to experience it twice within a week. It's these kinds of experiences that we we love having at Disney and ones we will never forget!

We tried to head over to Slinky Dog to see if we could get on the last ride of the night, but alas the ride was closed when we got there as it was park closing time, but it's ok, we saw the Star Wars fireworks as we were exiting the park.

-lM1qDPSWVBLlfKWQivxfQGvQW7-l3UWLpICywag0rR2INyFUaFtQUV2roZH0D-Xm1qgZa4KIFVkgKMIqk1xqEXGAy4Hqa8z617On5_MeDSdO-HWZRbKskBBfvoQ7QrN8e5hJ2syKPyfeod6YKI62Nx1kyUeKxnXDAcLq3RNcoWvQZfVNZ5yhdekuNTV13qhVUsrsPjLujTnt5Rrn3UIJo_UqVwTR4hBkTzdZ-3llGDfC1YdZ3nRnl7Jw8RUORrNxmLUbR_WB4X2SdGMp8Bd9mR1kfJGri6SsLZENO-gcRMd8h2rb47igbCr7Bt2aGNKJW_L_nKoaZyz3Saw0B5Bv6PJSaKFah0FZw2qD_G0vY92p4oK-q5uR7gN_7qTOPP5A4jzDDUhALfsmGYyGeVEyToArzfhG4Q4TNNTB1_KAk6p9caOz-nuMyrIbxcC2v2igxAkrf5S0av2GpnpciOygBR_ccyi-TKlESZGZ3IT8w_49I-s12H6mO7m8Zs5XWO9SuHcK3XJj-PXBHOzXdeteUEYsgC2cRlFE9fPhJ5WmZdZ9muZNnzR1nSxECqnEh7YpmVMvsKGew1KR9iuz4hqBMqXe77UvYmhLNazbsKUNIPcI6VxU7kcTQCxPw2VMcpDn8lXK7Tk4b2QwAnAwCfiy-f0cMuUKZ0fT9b4iMxc-DML7iYnqBVTbQBJLWhzhgROHsxVaKM28rCNlKSVILJtHbP-xVlVdb-ETnEL_-vpz3Z5zieP6gqt42YB=w862-h646-no

C91TOBsCQGg3p-dk_excH-BzUbw_wqSiHz0EFQ8-x0H7T1YNinD9XBUq2-BvrTOnLacz_GKpKAsXY0SMVK5hsLpOVHfBXQiktVVCMYuybpukfzl39xAyiBla7XgBUePce3SZaYTJx4fqzPYbAh748O1mSNemvIISbw7apfYnUqm4BmgUs1ZUvk8N_evNCoCjlhxkDXwzZ89d-Pp3V6lNW5fE1AsCOlOlO7RBMKWCDxSWXzogf7lMViqapbdj1aHGQGEs7JZZUGjzOGtPNBNvVzJq8orJ36CAw7wTbTMocfLp6sFKXMyHNNH0k5bM8YcRTvNJplTfDNLuSDcr62FHxIrvDu_Qjn820cUjHjjOYOD2x0vbqH_KaGt6lZ-Tq8Zx1wkSr_7h5tnDbUupovCuf9jILQZwbvrSdPpMD6esKu7TnlU77IzVMtCP-XaecnQAV2b8KRV13jvJ6sZ38Cu0hfnKf_TzCIcjCGBpZlcCFmpsIGD0h2DayyYUdBRqitJxd_D9XLxGW9Vn5_BrARm_GtPsoDGBHxbHPsiKLq87Ntcu4AO2L9yl3T0_Nw-p3pBFpN96uu6fAVxSq9u6AbQAGm6Pnfxz2pd8Nyd2lZ7MsXXaoqZZmlOPdWff1Zg1D8WmAKUxLKUXSl2ErrVtxmts554VcxrMhLamurBRtV0hobjfCiuLBVIvKPsFdyd4K8wDrZ-DYKZyS4OmYMuWR8q3o_mSswCaoxYNg8Jt27xLHJ4wgTdNAgxjZlT1=w431-h646-no

What a great day!

The next day was our last day at Disney and we didn't even go to a park! We just slept in, checked out from SS, walked over to Disney Springs and had lunch with one of my college friends who happened to be visiting Disney at the same time. She was there with her hubby and two kids. They were staying off-property and it wasn't a park day for them so we went to Morimoto's for lunch. It was great sharing one of our favorite Disney restaurants with them! It's so funny, we both live in the NY area but we never got to see each other at HOME but of course we had to meet up in DISNEY WORLD. This is not the first time this has happened with some of my other friends too, LOL. Here's our yummy meal at Morimoto Asia:

GcchVmXAs0a27YSixqgGZZiXO7PswSq1wxQu3XtIptyx2Rw5m-ETe7kMtGVgo259vxLg-abUn7S4ytSPGDkGtP_RqhS3RvIiMdIYyO6tzVwaoJEK8Uvh_Tuim2VyfHDmr9-xiAHioN1HGdrGwTWBb7vF4lyiaJClq0Og6-lj3v-o4g7lqGG5vlBimd4hkjdShYubpH7yq9kF-kJsdbwYe98oeTRs1hQpQZO-UOJFyz9JrBiVx38zqtyNYQNwWNq7Wpt3wmy9B3Y_b61nCc03e96c8Ako81MM3Vt79yk6vaN1zuIengoYTwjPcwFL5GvKa65a9xjmH8_BM6hcFNsHQNpvtRjxepY81KiBqihRySSi9ce9M9GvSpxACcCOrc_diNkmc5DSulfIognslKqG5akPvuIbxt1C2jDGMGLEEr5CISnxxynJ3Z0iEFtuvlKlWWBBHL4ZrIx06J72UpS-quFo7vnOH0U-Wd1iJFGBKHw9WF5s4R1QA5eYMR5ioAGowl5sQqxyO-cRhSPaXB_mJ0Gj9XDmVlMvWXA61togjZ-ne0oa7-KCK0fcdWfJAGJPFWvWwW4lsCGNQb-a8NCz3sdPpE1wyHumlgGUjF7xG0ulHVaU91a_-bIcM-_NJK82Uc2_M22tOzHsYpdIFEEt2V3V_2jSEzHtDH7H8OGZfGGO2w5oxFYHBCH-AD9CoIYrfgAnMxVDA5qvd6NC3sPqOqsZq_K3CQi4YOxXdhx3hJ-Dxnz0LXmcwhWe=w485-h646-no

The famous spare ribs, they are delicious!

emWpq6wteSC8joL_mKsxiGqgNIogU2zzglCiExPM7M3VxRiptxstFsgQo8_Em6vICtpu1X0MHbAEV_C-X8xPTgG4frXv5NuV6cEkeRVmKVZTEdcN2rSW1Cx2Fbip3a1JtVQ1J6HfyIMFwnLuHCqk0NcFQbAGCZG34Dx8AnXFYHdZucyfK_iNrjSQVWbr4LMyw2OAOirbXzu1mFU0znaFJ6O8R_Hdl8JTFPRVWNNlgWVsm41XJR9F6fyZUklwwheJhpuClLJaOmP6F55TbBN3cg4JvrXTrlzvHXRPBg_X55GsGy5PkNbwW1Bz4YBZFk8ho1YT_c1s5eh8hT3TuA9FZlej2P-em5tRYTr-yLFmdLOgqj_Av5_YWBO9sFBQNBTlJrs2AnK_shENfZXkBgTE6a7dtVvxRnZK3ZhLP-3c6-T7jsReTF0wB1TYlaohQZnNUUUNwCWmAmRee5QE9dnD8Y-ZmQ8rhl_grDCCR76Ia74OknlPo7HXwC4N8470_Qks1LvOo8xKERcl69yWSAqhMukCa6qF1CODECia0-OgtzAgAqeZ553f-do3ccJrqQJ_BY7ob9nUTQKa2Da6fV3GuiQFLWGMzEB9v-z4w_-kvxpC-zmuutEBLCHf7z5C2XA1WJLJzbKp_TfxPsv5heac-Lv9JDsDbFE5rbkIWidupYlQjsZ4w251C9vKxG58oinfgaEmkmzojUjXN99H65aOkLEm0a4s5RWDjRKPp9AcHd-uH29991qXGl9G=w485-h646-no

Eggplant fries with mentaiko mayonaise. The are so crispy and good, and the mayo with mentaiko is my favorite. Mentaiko is salted spicy cod roe, but when you mix it into sauces it just imparts an umami salty flavor. It's often used in creamy pastas or even in sushi!

qn-UifzDYlsK1nU-7AFZZC-NRMqBsK2Ijk52gfXYcmZ8Ey_GVT80bVZ29KxI1rZG81NPr0qFhTiIy8T4XmSG5ThC8fUzn7vRREBlCsjmDFBgcNRBrZnueSHHKDxboHBp_QDSsyvxq93Xb_t00iLvwhNMvpWgyXsUW4QvK2fd1kwIP6KSgPlyHn5JpPXhswf6ixBGEAhpiAkmAMxcp6H6jxekenGO9O-b-xrOHJoFXGlFv00uTvrzqXLr4Y_2FyGRydBfs4C_bqjA_VyKO610DqNCaN2JtPZbMKuh8dS_oP2pq3EFrIIOXofVF88rqsiVy_s8Iu9OqvLOXltPB-13NtILbxMeeRd1uSFyipGsyogr7GRNolDSl96Q_0KZ_HJHZc0nekfStUhOHtg-38QVezhCcqB1JLYxQNXmW2hMj2uTxfgEwH9sPcQd-nxkVyRcpFKUoWu3O_Md5hJE_cbL03EIw0k5XSJ_xBHZNDNEduSDnwyyRDBWX9JvriRxiTApDgtmhHrVlLrdZwXNjUItiuWu_BAPXKOOuDwhT7siu2LozhmL1cXlZ8SfF5y0yh5IEz54hCtGwWuMHCHVHHVPHvQaWDBICExITN6MzWcnnFMKZky1BQHpmgV-mZU-TpWphfvlWA4aBRIl4h1rr19vWamOcFAnPn0ik3aQ3I8LRLB7rU3fzGTh1z9v3F4N1_YAwnbq80gVfJ8iKBZ2HWXzUf56TVMxO3RwaOoIa0_7KvWQhRYY45HGCmVk=w485-h646-no

My favorite drink, the Shirayuri!

c4O7DKl8OIdWjFoZ1XcVsI04TwQFeOeDHK2oPS-URe7hgg8y4Yan5fFbXQLvbzcCPDcg4Ffo_bnX5a_HPINACI2b5TfCVWTOUhCbQ8nPWV_YULDkBfNN5M3Vmn0EBVdknMomqSG4olhwfJ1yZfiTtXEVnL2gcYlCT7a3h2c_Zx4NJWzQWWx5JP_qEUVablxmtXGSBAauAk-Y_rNsbruevWiML4DkTuTFQpb0LsOYnpdGmW_FiF6-S2oVO2Eh0HtrFV8xL001j-01iCmR46QY1pe0X7sbJy1bKpaFRJERTUOJv53AyISIk9KrjNjFXkBS2oXMck9GpDNp1kGF25VgzTXncWuI0xzDtnnl2fVw1Kq-2tDPJOgiNgIREfSV-VscP5rU3o560mEcwM8YMulep9mos4R0P_MAR1U-QZZfEa5uXxpCaWnWO5xVfolJM5F-96Cwv_vRqmDJvA2bFAxaRxo5oBmmumWOcKg7e84yJdlT4P71Q1LTzSI8WTzJ9ZEGWUsOluJ0813mlsMISTLDxPftr-Pr6obpB9jbBKGoPMRPzeyoMBG7DpArH6313L79NzFQAmda89YEqv_7XNKZabJmBPBZck1pajS9n4DPxBa53Tyzk3xLnJtI8yB0HA3D3clC1eIJklvrhiGrymWIMvVjrs6Gd3sFpfDtzP3zmtpTR-c5NGtjtpHtDWVYf2U8vTCImWC2HVVeskRwwWpybKlKwbn6ps-TzfQk8UpphAOOUy_MkbI1ZHnH=w485-h646-no

Deliciously savory razor clams

uaSSrTUWxWevxnt6TO442wIGw-usy4BOxoPhpCZaE-bbTHhEyr6xhhE14FTVKpp4x4ruYLUSIQrYpZ-ynyU80e0jo67MWkbDTXZ7pTS8HVJjzO1xnnQkdzVqPCIbysIXQCDqpwqL6-Qn0qQgPYd4xX6o2UDT4LL4VfKuhzBBz8hKLCb2alsIbubXyJeSlZmrcujlqAZV6olVXF63O2Ah9QRSOflB-j7CPSo4yN3qdshaoqGO6N-DQWB5ADzzXCga6LlX1OOkgk5iYFOrp0s8McNhUdZqLTlnyOSiSbjml7Nha4vc5nP0xcLk1IGQEoocWCFncXM_OG4r1J0T9or2qz4ykUxT5qxbidt6yYD6a3k6vEzcQ6lGPWNyP3PWvDJ3-EymlDI1ePa0uu1k6CxKwHUWNoDLnsP9UVEgsi0iZ_53D1ZdvrQ2x6oEpEjUNx-r_5zNBcuGsLoeGlfHaTnoVbrrIAOev40hSNdq3VlghZae0mktnCIKMczJgYFnjQWX2dE7AzqV-gQ7_yjdkQvPLA0QKN5CtC5HVasRqhAnZeG71-rVOsiO-kGmsl82F_d4DIPJoILNeNi9kgDptJ-iecmQ-_3HX6G8_dZ76_VXORdBIPKjAZHGi-3BBwXWrax9O_S_LIEiOaXm60yt04sN8Ds_BVsaljLx5Y2vkK24CIB923t2at3hs5gnm13HoyNQhYw396mUiOaJLTv5EE9BbVpU9usxX6qhSfpV2N7qCW63fvz4_XT3b6LY=w485-h646-no

Sauteed vegetables

A-v0ZsrVDvx225PDiiekz3rigY5Q0zluBxLBPrgmXfs49BCWGNgDqoKYE_zc-MGK_zYfVoClXBGSNGe3UtFgqvEP07o1TD_syeV_BzdThcnFpbweDmhYORqgMrXpD8zdn7SspjslJvZlomNfLcHa2mjoRTrhAcd3JNZ0sQ_r9JnCVV489yDHvWiBm8h_GVnIznbEEWYZy3jwxywL9un7QSfFu_z0wRgcuVDcsw7ANEtpgnlcfE3eOiWlZnHUcXti_VBSyhvUX9_tJQt0h-UdKXGRCufwFcSvHs-SCfpYgZGzLcaS3k3LRaa7kWF1rHS1IsTHsMgMK_p1hrVdlDSyW5Yy-Ts6Aflk1nz_BaMl3dfPmu_Yj185pge7E5d3Qe55Cf2Bjxzc7Yt-3tJANXb8oZJQ_ySMTNeHNoRMTlT-buNj9ZRDpxCi2bU7NNB4JO-H-FBjjRGkpsFHGYmyj5EGy9w7HH662oOGDRIfjBYrB2G7PRM8yj5VaD1yjUpct2dIWJAtC2kof-ci0ZyubzbySc-Pqa58JJqKg8QBykYxB0h--CIVIFtj8i9hWzPznIWQNlsIw2f0yuaTBpqhEXC518re2xXFDrsZhuCE1NyM1hknFe1962Cuzeulo2To0Y28YevnPLSSy_lTyVX3nc_rAu8ONIq24wUYbeKlgRD3-eOnSy6VCey7zLe3JBtmhqgQ5vdoAk7xYwOykaBgWH6dvw2naZRbLn0U7S0jTl_6NrE3Dvh3AfDU4eqr=w485-h646-no

Orange chicken

And finally:

0WyRuSXivtCvth9J5tBmbCy5W6kbLhMxjY0Ylauur44RXyR14_vj6kwVkkqj-xbM2cfTa4W1QhZ3Hqr4KdtdkFGg7vCLq5ZDgygBg1H313xOOGDYxKiyHOIlFttrA1vMKTlI0ZdmIp3n2kcfTt2rOP7Y_VJEaNwi5sfEXbsWMjdsfVoMS_kzFo-2SLxzQ7B9tW6svFnSxOzzP8P_BS917h81UH_m6kUG2IJOvH4VZ7gjVrOX8OnHzeXYiag5QfQ0r41bt1knf7ZXmZyJlRPk_K0l3XQjTfil3muK8Sp8S7dsZz26nemjQMrRGgj3cdTjvWSGllUYY9HjBQMOCXlfbo8jTzgyFnW3zaEbrw-LPRF5ykdMaL_RFwESXWBl8Fmnm1Bwsexanr5gumwZ_QPyJZqE-ajpWHpGpC_LRlk8YaiSvxwCxpFYP-yAZ9jn5ciOEQ-AzByQLZyK_dOCM9YXYI5HV9mFMH-opiBIz9WJYhxQmWNsdZJrHhV1proef51dJ3k2tYQbjdtWdq5vjMMAOUM2yXsUppnQYItDOJXkxfiXU96NAfeoI1srrgdTe1_qjDk_gY9aX_a-fCFZJ3pI4ywKLfpMnGQ7p2-_uTRooTNeaLSRKQlRUkTsw5vnBLM4TnSp0grSuaInljEsVpjVr14K6eYtfcHwrzTjGJtER9tOfJkPCX4DmmuuxuQ3sL6JG4hrfNc9WxCq77GaYDSIN7rOmDlBvycY7yNA_S0DzxrruLNYibWoiT7W=w485-h646-no

Some chicken fried rice!

Everything was amazing and it was really nice to spend an afternoon chilling and chatting with friends after the hectic pace of the past two weekends. I did a bit of shopping after lunch but didn't actually buy much except for some items for my nieces and nephews. Then we walked back to Saratoga Springs before our ME bus had to depart.

db8PjbSExW7cMJsTFA9AHtyy0rmC4O7HJMoYiXK2JY8JtTrkAGcDbSX_Loh9_H8Km8ssx6NNiNfkYpFlDWTlfSa2A2ZW8nbspimHxwMJ9SIrMDrkgZqqK397JV04re2ifrxt-YfedbsrLR0hwr4Ibhmzx8cze6kfXr8zPeeIUO_ZAV_FcBh5U7PGGgB9nTIuV4lDUoMD6M0Uv4IUnIGJ_OUVcbV5xqPKJhw47knMu_-JNv0zqJpPteOxlmg4lTxG346cQkA40NiuZflSBig-Af5u1cRdP9Zz86T9EG3fa0gZ44phIARPXZVsmpXj3E24gT4xZUy4q3OSGWSo4ED1JWdAyWcxhM4pI_mmxz1vChG_2J2YobfltpbBYhz50PpOzFHyQEX0Rzi74WrLZXJz_j-1EdDFztSFJjK-1A1Ccn8gUlKcgZu7EwmgKAeLaeLDSo9V5JA7D4b13DkIF7xm8EjxXzSzdG9NGLUpoVaclRJF_mUZm510HWqg-VHjqR6Mzy_spAMdisDl993WYJ9Nl2LJQt-565EBBVlkPAzTajFFLOuHLTcfmUjke7GoSNe9WgtnlsvlAO-g0FEzkjCIjbsJ-giPjOyoUib4OyrXzS5yzqQHvOsB0bSIRtHFtUJIsgvjgRPmMgyS2pcxNpVwaASt8HE7V_reVcm7gZ8i-VhNNUrB3LVTvzIwiE0K0b-6mXoaEcCuowzzOes9ceBfACeUHBK1OCnudOxBdg75C2NBvhbAThmIBGR6=w485-h646-no

That's the end of our double weekend, double feature Galaxy's Edge preview!!! Whew!
We had such a wonderful time and I miss it so much.

Hope everyone is doing well despite the situation right now. Let's hope we can get back to our happy place when it's safe to do so. Disney will always be there and I hope to be writing TRs for many more future trips!

THE END!

Thank you so much for reading!!!

Last edited:
So glad to hear you had such a good weekend on my home planet. It makes me miss it a lot but reminds me of how wonderful it was to have been there.

Also, Chewie's friend is Vi Moradi. She's a spy for the resident and actually a former gatherer for Savi's. Hope she's still staying hidden from the First Order while all the travelers are away. Less bodies to hide in between, ya know? Hehe

I think you should do a Festival of the Arts report or the Flower and Garden one. I'd love to hear your thoughts on Rise and/or Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway. :teeth:

Great TR!

A for your other trips, any full TR would be great out of the three of them,as each one has a "new" experience/attraction I would love to hear about.
1:Takumi Tei
2. Skyliner
3. Mickey & Minnie Runway Railroad

So which ever one you decide to write about would be wonderful, but if you could give your review on these three items that would be great!

Hopefully we all be able to go back to our happy place soon...

March 2020: The start of Epcot Flower and Garden, another VIP tour, more DISmeets, dined at Flying Fish, Ohana, and we rode Mickey and Minnie's Railroad! We did the Tea Servie at the Rose n Crown, and I used up a whole bottle of hand sanitizer too!

I love all the TR's but personally I vote for this one because I was there lol. No but seriously because to me it was the last time I was in a "normal" place and it seems so surreal now that we were there and behaving normally and having fun!! I think we may have even hugged lol. Also want to hear about MMRR and the tea and more of the cool stuff you did that we didn't have time before the um...appoccalypse lol

I vote for all of your reports because I enjoy reading them but if I had to decide then here is my rating in order.
3) Nov 2019: All things Food and Wine. We visited Takumi Tei, Ale and Compass, the French Family Meal at Monsieur Paul and several other food and wine events. (May be worthy of a short dining report regardless!)
2) Jan 2020: MLK Weeked for Festival of the Arts at Epcot. We rode Rise of the Resistance for the first time (as well as the Skyliner!), and met up with many DISfriends! We visited the new Riviera Resort and had lots of great food.
1) March 2020: The start of Epcot Flower and Garden, another VIP tour, more DISmeets, dined at Flying Fish, Ohana, and we rode Mickey and Minnie's Railroad! We did the Tea Servie at the Rose n Crown, and I used up a whole bottle of hand sanitizer too!
Please don't stop writing. I would read any of them because I know that it will be a long time before I enjoy a Disney park but I can enjoy it vicariously through you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter