Chronic Gas Syndrome Suffers Unite!

Timon-n-Pumbaa Fan

<font color=blue>Identifies with Pumbaa's Flatulen
Brain Fart and Brain Crap discussions on this weeks PodCast were offensive to our delicate systems. And if that wasn't bad enough, Pete stumbled and called Anaheim Emema adding even more to the insult!

The entire PodCast discussion was a just a long winded poopy mess! I feel violated! :sick:

Who's with me? We demand an apology! :mad:

Really, the only thing missing was a joke saying that the only time :tinker: flies in a straight line is when she farts! It was so inappropriate!

Pass the Beano please! It's getting deep in here. :upsidedow
:laughing: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing:

Well...it always end up in a poop discussion anyways...hahahaha

--Mr. DB

Well wasn't it obvious we got the unedited version? When they were giving the park hours and had to do the 3-2-1 countdown :rotfl2: I felt like I was behind the scenes!!

I'm offended. To show that they are truly contrite and wish to make amends, I want all the podcasters to dance in pink tutus in honor of all the pepto we Chronic Gas Sufferers must endure.

Pink Tutus? If they are sprinkled with Paprika sparkles wouldn't they be the traditional costume of Paprikans?

"Really, the only thing missing was a joke saying that the only time :tinker: flies in a straight line is when she farts!"

Doen't this happen every night at the start of Wishes? :scared:

Actually, as a mom of an 8 year old son, the potty humor makes me feel right at home. :grouphug:

Really, the only thing missing was a joke saying that the only time :tinker: flies in a straight line is when she farts!

Doesn't this happen every night at the start of Wishes? :scared:

:scared1: You know I never thought of that! I just hope the fireworks don't end up lighting the fart! There is nothing worse than a fairy with a case of the red @$$. At least that would explain the constant pout! :rotfl: Maggie

I can't believe how long they talked about it ... must have been 7 minutes. And when they weren't talking about it, you know they were thinking about it ... kinda like an SBD.

What's so funny is right after listening to this weeks podcast, I went back to listen to some old ones (I'm a newbie so I have to catch up ;) ) and the very next one I listened to contained Corey's discussion on AFR's.....

ahem, if you don't know that's 'Accidental Fecal Release'

:rotfl2: :rotfl::lmao:

I swear, I love you guys!!! :thumbsup2

CRAP on a CRACKER! :scared1: I am bored and DIS surfing outside my comfort zone :surfweb: Apparently I need to figure out how to listen to the podcasts :music: and without my kids around :scared: You all sound like my kind of people!!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

At the very top of this page.....see up there....there is a little orange button that says "Listen Now!!!

Turn your speakers on and the click on that button.

*whew*....teachers are underpaid. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lovetoscrap, that smilie at the bottom of your signature shocked me :scared1: it also happens to be the funniest one I have ever seen!:lmao:

At the very top of this page.....see up there....there is a little orange button that says "Listen Now!!!

Turn your speakers on and the click on that button.

*whew*....teachers are underpaid. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

umm...was that hate speach against teachers??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!