chritmas eve or day??

jessie32

Mouseketeer
im thinking of eating at epcot so we can do the candle light processional.what i would like to know where is a good place to eat at?and when can i make res for it?

You can book CP pkg starting Monday July 2 @ 7:00am EST. Le Cellier seems to be a popular choice. You see the show after you dine. I was told by disney dining for 5:00 show you make dining ressie between 1:45 and 2:30. For 6:45 show you make dining ressie anytime between 3:30 and 4:30 and for 8:15 show you can make dining ressie anytime between 5 and 6pm. Here is link with dining tiers and Narrators.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/candlelight_processional.htm

this is what we're doing as well...the cp for Christmas Eve eating at Le Cellier:love: and Christmas day we're eating at WCC:woohoo: I can't wait. I think it will be awesome! I heard the later two shows are better b/c you can see the lights better when it starts to get a little darker ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter