Christmas Wishes lottery?

mimmi

DIS Veteran
Has anybody experienced the lottery for the cristmas wishes admission tickets?
If I understood correctly I have to go to a ticket booth (biglietteria, must be in an italian part) and show my day pass and then I may get an admisson ticket for the show. But: I can only enter the lottery once a day, while there are 4 shows. If I don't get tickets I can't try for the other three shows, is that right?
Which show should I try? Are there more and less popular times? I will visit on Nivember 17th and now I'm overwhelmed.

I visited last December and used the lottery system and was lucky enough to get a front row standing place.

Basically you go to the lottery venue and queue to use one of the lottery machines, when you reach the front you scan your ticket then select the show you would like to see and the number of tickets you need. The lottery machine will then "randomly" decide if you have been lucky or not.

Unfortunately you only get one chance and if you don't get a ticket, you will not get to see the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter