CHRISTMAS VACATION (The Trip, Not the Movie): 12/19 - We're back, TR link on p. 25

Four more days people, just four more days (almost three actually, since the day is almost over). :santa:

In exciting trip news, I had rented a lens AND purchased a few additional memory cards for this trip. Yesterday in the mail, I got the lens. Today in the mail, I got the memory. Consider me stoked! Finally, some things are starting to take shape.

On the not so exciting trip news front, I have a stye on my eye. People tell me it's not noticable, but I feel like a monster. Okay that's an exaggeration, it's actually pretty small and it's starting to go away---but if it isn't totally gone by Saturday, someone is going to have to face the wrath of Ann and that's not purdy at all. :rotfl2:

Tonight, I have to run down to a shopping center just south of my house to return some stuff that I bought on Black Friday. I also have to stop by the craft store to see if they carry a special Mickey-head shaped paper punch. I can't say what I want it for juuuuuuust yet, but if all works out I'll have pictures to post when I return. :thumbsup2

:woohoo: I'm going to be a tweeting fool, a fool I tell ya! I have no clue how to post pictures to my Twitter, so I have to do the stinky Live Blog AND Twitter, but that's alright. The Live Blog is actually super dee duper easy.

What app do you use to post your tweets? What phone, too?

Many apps have a button to add the picture to the tweet and it uploads it to twitpic or somewhere similar and automatically inserts the link into the tweet.

What app do you use to post your tweets? What phone, too?

Many apps have a button to add the picture to the tweet and it uploads it to twitpic or somewhere similar and automatically inserts the link into the tweet.

I have Tweetie and Twitterific---using the iPHONE.

I have Tweetie and Twitterific---using the iPHONE.

I know Twitteriffic has a button. Let me pull it up...

Ok, so when you press the speech bubble icon 2nd from the left on the bottom of the screen, the "Posting New Tweet" screen comes up. On the top in the middle there's a camera icon; press it and it asks if you want to "Create Media with Camera" or "Select Media from Library". If you choose the first it pulls up the camera; the second pulls up your photo library. Once you take or select a picture it will upload to yfrog by default (you can set different sites like twitpic in the Advanced settings) and insert a link into your tweet.

I don't have Tweetie, but I'd imagine it's something similar.

I know Twitteriffic has a button. Let me pull it up...

Ok, so when you press the speech bubble icon 2nd from the left on the bottom of the screen, the "Posting New Tweet" screen comes up. On the top in the middle there's a camera icon; press it and it asks if you want to "Create Media with Camera" or "Select Media from Library". If you choose the first it pulls up the camera; the second pulls up your photo library. Once you take or select a picture it will upload to yfrog by default (you can set different sites like twitpic in the Advanced settings) and insert a link into your tweet.

I don't have Tweetie, but I'd imagine it's something similar.

Thanks, Scott! That was super simple and now I don't have to worry as much about having to blog and Tweet every single thing I want to post.

So, Scott---now you can see why I had to take my cat to get groomed the other day. Cats may be able to groom themselves regularly, but if she was ever able to shave herself and stick a bow in her hair---I'd be shocked. :rotfl:

735903199_HjgBi-L.jpg

So, Scott---now you can see why I had to take my cat to get groomed the other day. Cats may be able to groom themselves regularly, but if she was ever able to shave herself and stick a bow in her hair---I'd be shocked. :rotfl:

735903199_HjgBi-L.jpg

:rotfl: Your cat doesn't look too happy...

ah, your kittie looks so cute. i bathed our doggies tonight too before their kennel stay.

yeah on getting your lens and memory cards! i can't wait to see all the awesome photos you will take!

so only a few more days- what's left to do? :santa::thumbsup2:wizard:

Hi everyone!! Quick update from my phone.

1. The stye is gone. :)
2. We almost had to cancel our trip today, but we didn't. Still may have to come home early for a funeral but we'll see.
3. I am so busy, I still haven't packed. Doing laundry and cleaning for the housesitter right now. Going nuts.
4. We go to Disney tomorrow!!!! Even if we only get one day there it's better than zero.
5. Don't forget to check out my blog and Twitter to see what were up to!

Talk to you all in a week and for those of you going on trips as well---ENJOY!!

Ann

Hi everyone! :wave2:

We're back from our trip and have been for longer than we expected, but you will have to hop over to my TR to read more about that. :santa:

Hope to see you over there---here is the link!

Ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts