Christmas/Santa Duffy Bear

SantaDuffy

Earning My Ears
hi, the Mickey Christmas party of 15 November my daughter saw a young lady carrying a Duffy in a Santa outfit. She loved him and we looked everywhere for him but no joy. Does anyone know where we can locate this Duffy. Thank you

I brought my Duffy to MVMCP that night. Is this the bear you saw?

dShoQ38.jpg

If so, he’s wearing the Tokyo DisneySea Christmas costume from 2016. You might be able to find it on eBay :)

Someone else asked me about him that night & she said they couldn’t find anything Duffy at all during their trip. We also didn’t notice anything. I think he has been completely phased out at WDW. CMs still know who he is, though :goodvibes

I've also read that Build-A-Bear outfits can fit Duffy/ShellieMay, that may an option if you have Duffy already.

EBay is your best bet. If it is the 9 or 10 inch that comes with the Santa suit sewn on- I think they quit selling him in the US a few years ago. If it is the outfit for the 16 inch bear- I haven’t seen that in a long time. We have one from several years ago. My 12 year old has had her Duffy since she got him in the parks when she was 4 and he always goes to Disney with us and usually wears a different outfit every day. We used to get him new outfits every trip. The US parks have really phased him out- there isn’t much left.

I brought my Duffy to MVMCP that night. Is this the bear you saw?

dShoQ38.jpg

If so, he’s wearing the Tokyo DisneySea Christmas costume from 2016. You might be able to find it on eBay :)

Someone else asked me about him that night & she said they couldn’t find anything Duffy at all during their trip. We also didn’t notice anything. I think he has been completely phased out at WDW. CMs still know who he is, though :goodvibes
Thanks very much as that is the bear we saw, thanks for posting he is very cute.

I've also read that Build-A-Bear outfits can fit Duffy/ShellieMay, that may an option if you have Duffy already.
That is a great idea. Thanks very much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter