Christmas present for us-add on points

lovin'fl

DIS Veteran
We had our offer accepted today for add on points at HHI. :cool1:
We got 2 contracts from the same seller...25 points and 50 points...August UY and he accepted $50/point. It has 6 of it's 2011 points and all 75 of it's 2012 points. We only have to pay 1 closing cost fee of $425. Now to go to ROFR...I'm not worried. I just hope it goes through quickly. We want to book a trip for 1st week of August or maybe Thanksgiving next year.

What a great Christmas present to yourselves :cool1:! I love buying myself things :). Our Thanksgiving trip to BCV was our anniversary, Christmas and birthday presents to ourselves ;).

Good luck on a speedy ROFR and closing!

Merry Christmas and Congratulations! DH and I gifted ourselves with 50 BCV points this Christmas. It was what we both wanted!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Thanks!!! And Congrats to all the other folks who have been able to add on recently. It is a perfect Christmas gift (and it will be my Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Birthday and Anniversary gifts for next year as well). My DH really loved HH when we went in 2009...it's just so difficult to book at 7 months out...now we can book at 11 months. :love:

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

Thanks!!! And Congrats to all the other folks who have been able to add on recently. It is a perfect Christmas gift (and it will be my Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Birthday and Anniversary gifts for next year as well). My DH really loved HH when we went in 2009...it's just so difficult to book at 7 months out...now we can book at 11 months. :love:

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

We often do presents like this too! A wonderful purchase like more points will cover all 'gifts' for the year, and we're good with that!

Enjoy your points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter