Christmas Packages 2022

SteelAG

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard anything about Christmas vacation packages for 2022? Will there be one? We did one back in 2017 and it was by far our most memorable Disney trip ever! Hoping to do it again but I’m not sure if they still offer it.

Looks like the last time that package was offered in 2019 it was released in July.

Looks like the last time that package was offered in 2019 it was released in July.
Thanks for this!! So obviously we know why it hasn’t been available the last couple of years. Maybe it will be released again this summer.

When it does become available, get ready for the sticker sock,
seems to me it has more than doubled in the past few years, at over $200 for Just less than a 1/2 of a day. Most certainly it will be at a all time high , as is everything with Disney now days.
one thing for certain if ya go you are to going to get cheated.

When it does become available, get ready for the sticker sock,
seems to me it has more than doubled in the past few years, at over $200 for Just less than a 1/2 of a day. Most certainly it will be at a all time high , as is everything with Disney now days.
one thing for certain if ya go you are to going to get cheated.

While we've already made our Christmas reservations, I can honestly say that in 2017 when we did the Christmas package and it was worth every penny. Not only did we get a large discount staying at the Animal Kingdom Villas, but the special events and gifts were also pretty awesome. I don't know how much it's changed since 2017 but I'll be looking into it.

Do you make your reservations and then add the christmas package? What days do the special events take place? Trying to plan what days not to miss. Do you go through disney site to find the package when available?

While we've already made our Christmas reservations, I can honestly say that in 2017 when we did the Christmas package and it was worth every penny. Not only did we get a large discount staying at the Animal Kingdom Villas, but the special events and gifts were also pretty awesome. I don't know how much it's changed since 2017 but I'll be looking into it.
That sounds so cool!
What were the special events and gifts?
Fingers crossed it comes back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter