christmas ornaments at HH?

mbw12

<font color=blue>DVC member<br><font color=red>Has
I collect christmas ornaments whenever I go away on vacation. We will be visiting Hilton Head this summer for the first time. Is there a year-round Christmas store on the island? Or is there anywhere that would sell ornaments year round?
I love looking at our tree all decorated for the holidays and seeing everywhere that we have visited!!!!!!

When we went a couple years ago, there was a real cute little shop in Sea Pines, way at the end by Cafe Europa and, I think, Quartermaster (not sure). It was all Christmas stuff, mostly Christmas ornaments that were Hilton Head themed. We bought a couple ornaments. The woman who ran the shop was very elderly, however, so, well I don't know a nice way to say this, but I'm not sure if she's still running the store.

There is a Christmas shop right near the resort (within walking distance). It is next to Scott's Fishmarket and is just across the resort bridge - less than 100 yards away. They even have some Disney ornaments and well as lots of ornaments unique to the HH area.

There are a number of other similar boutique shops around HH.

Enjoy!

Wow....thanks for the quick responses!!!! I definitely want some "hilton head" themed ornaments, so that is just perfect!!!!!

The resort itself usually has a Christmas ornament available in the Mercantile. Not sure if they have one this year, but I can let you know in a week or so! ;)

There is also a Christmas shop (and more) in Coligny Plaza and I believe there is one further inland, but I can't remember the name of the shopping area. Pinelands maybe? It's pretty much across 278 from where the Northridge Cinema is.

I guess you shouldn't have much trouble finding the ornaments you want! Enjoy your trip to Hilton Head!!

I collect Christmas ornaments from vacations too!! Great selection at the place next to Scotts Fishmarket. I think it is called Christmas Eve or something like that. A lot of nice shops over there.

We were just at Hilton Head and visited the shop Doc mentioned (unfortunately!!). They had some really nice things there. And it's right next to a mexican restaurant that serves a serioiusly good margarita!
John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter