Christmas kindness

Fobgirl12

Earning My Ears
For advent I was going to do random acts of Christmas kindness and wanted to deliver cookies to the local fire house and police station. Is that allowed here? I know it is in the US. but wasn't sure of the rules here. Thanks!

I wouldn't have thought it wasn't allowed but don't know for sure. Thats a nice thing to do and I am sure it would be appreciated. If its not allowed then you can always deliver to me instead:rotfl:

I work for the ambulance service and we are always appreciative of food donated, especially if we have been away from station all of our shift. We tend to be the forgotten emergency service.

It's always nice to come back to station after being on the road for 12 hours and find cookies and cakes in the crew room. Imagine it's the same for the other services

Thanks for the replies. I will definitely be delivering, to the ambulance service too. Thanks for letting me know about them.

Another question: can I just walk into the station and drop them off! Will they think I'm a weirdo?
Thanks!

Another question: can I just walk into the station and drop them off! Will they think I'm a weirdo?
Thanks!

Check your police station is open as some of them close out of hours, but yes just go straight to the officer at the front desk and I'm sure they will be more than happy to take your goodies off your hands.
As for whether they will think you're a weirdo I think that will depend on where you live. I work in London and it is very very very rare that a member of the public would do something nice like that there. If you're in a more rural location the police will probably be less likely to think that they are laced with poison.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!