Christmas in November

MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran
My sister & I are doing Wine & Dine and I was just thinking about how Disney decorates for Christmas basically the second Halloween is over. I know I've been that weekend but I can't really remember since it's been a few years since I've gone for the first weekend in November....how much holiday stuff will there be? Should I bring some holiday outfits and be ready for gingerbread, or is it more like the decorations start to go up but it doesn't *really* kick off until after Thanksgiving?

Also, who else is doing Wine & Dine? Woohoo I'm excited!

My sister & I are doing Wine & Dine and I was just thinking about how Disney decorates for Christmas basically the second Halloween is over. I know I've been that weekend but I can't really remember since it's been a few years since I've gone for the first weekend in November....how much holiday stuff will there be? Should I bring some holiday outfits and be ready for gingerbread, or is it more like the decorations start to go up but it doesn't *really* kick off until after Thanksgiving?

Also, who else is doing Wine & Dine? Woohoo I'm excited!

I am going to Orlando on November 9th but am debating on Universal or Disney with my extra day, or if I should just do another SeaWorld/Busch Gardens parks day. Never done the Wine and Dine though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter