Christmas in a hotel

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
I wanted to know what others are doing?
We are thinking about getting the small live tree at publix. And maybe spending christmas on the beach. I have not decided what to do about presents because they have to be able to fit in suitcases or easily shipped home. I still want it to be magical.

We are not doing presents because this trip is our family Christmas present to each other. I did order a gift basket through Disney Floral that will arrive on 12/24 (our arrival day) that will be decorated in a Christmas bow with goodies inside, kids have no idea. Other then that, not much decorating. We will be at Epcot on Christmas Day enjoying the Christmas atmosphere there.

We are not doing presents because this trip is our family Christmas present to each other. I did order a gift basket through Disney Floral that will arrive on 12/24 (our arrival day) that will be decorated in a Christmas bow with goodies inside, kids have no idea. Other then that, not much decorating. We will be at Epcot on Christmas Day enjoying the Christmas atmosphere there.
:) gift basket could be cool. You should order something to decorate the window. A few years ago we saw other peoples windows and we started . My kids look forward to it. . now no matter what time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter